• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Background: Darkish Grey

Maker: Stryks
Text: - Godzilla for Brawl!
Color Overall: - Cool colors like the other (insert Character name) for brawl banners.

saberhof

Smash Master

wow this took me long time! lol well here u go. hope you like!, i Like!. lol xP. (gonna go stryks again) Gimme +rep!.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
That'd be great!

And don't sweat it, people make mistakes. You didn't even have to make it for me in the first place so no need to aploigise. ^_^

But if you are going to fix it can you make one slight alteration? Tint the whole imange a blueish/indgo color and make the fire in the far back blue, insted of red. Also type in small text at the lower right hand corner under Clan Of White Fox put (Leader).Everything else keep the same. But if you rather just fix the text thats fine too, I really don't mind, but it would be apperichted(SP?). :)

Major thanks, and also once again if anyone requests anmition I could help with that.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
What do ya mean it looks *notices of Death is missing.* Ehh no problems The Terror of Death is kinda used anyway. (I stole it from .Hack) If you cant get it to work no biggy. I'll use it eaither way.

This is compltely optional but it would be cool if you just get rid of the ":The Terror.". I'll use it eaither way, and I know I'm wasteing your time so if you have a previous sig engagement please ignore me. I realise I'm being kinda hard to work with. :undecided:

Oh how rude of me I forgot your plus rep.*rectifys the problem*

saberhof

Smash Master
im sorry i did not get you to like it...:( im a failure, i should give up Photoshop, everybody thank seth white fox..

[Sarcasm/]

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
O.o Woah woah woah hay woah woah woah hay now I don't wana hear that! Even if your just kidding you have a great talant there! Never even speak of giveing it up. I haven't played SSBM in a couple of mounths and I can't even beat a level 9 im so rusty. Should I give up? No! Just beceause you think you messed up on one banner does not mean give up!

Besides I really do like the banner. Its better than anything I've ever made.(well I have only made one banner, but still.) , and way better than anything most people on this fourm have even drempt of makeing. (Not an insult to the other people.)

Also why should anyone thank me? All's I did was ask for a banner. On the countrary everybody should be thanking you and Stryks for all your hard work.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I was wondering if you could make me a signature that goes a little something like this:
It would have a diagonal slash in the middle.
On the left side a picture of Wolf and on the right a picture of Leon.
It must say Wolf O'Donnell and Leon Powalski for SSBB
Must look dark, and sexy.

You're a badass banner maker, so... could you do that? I'll plus rep you as soon as I can, because I've already plus repped you before.

Background: Dark and sexy. Maybe purple-ish black-ish?
Text: Wolf O'Donnell and Leon Powalski for SSBB
Sub text: O.o none?
Color Overall: O.o???

Sol

Smash Lord
I was thinking about getting a new bannor
size standart
images fox
text Sol
color whatever

Stryks

Smash Hero
theres ur banner, hope u like it had to improvise the slash in the middle, dont forget the rep!... and sol i gotta do some homework, so I may be busy, ill ask saber if he can do it...

saberhof

Smash Master
I was wondering if you could make me a signature that goes a little something like this:
It would have a diagonal slash in the middle.
On the left side a picture of Wolf and on the right a picture of Leon.
It must say Wolf O'Donnell and Leon Powalski for SSBB
Must look dark, and sexy.

You're a badass banner maker, so... could you do that? I'll plus rep you as soon as I can, because I've already plus repped you before.

Background: Dark and sexy. Maybe purple-ish black-ish?
Text: Wolf O'Donnell and Leon Powalski for SSBB
Sub text: O.o none?
Color Overall: O.o???
hey your that guy that was totaly pwning in the wolf thread :p, and i guees ill be making yours Sol

*on another note* I am done!:

I hope you like!, it is nice!.:) :p.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
That's me, Saber ^_^

Thanks for noticing. I now found myself between a rock and a hard spot when I made a thread argueing Dr. Mario should stay.

Thank you Stryks, I appreciate it. I'll plus rep you and Saber again when Smashboards allows me to.

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
Background: Black and dark red, or black and dark blue. Nothing real specific in mind.
Images: http://www.nintendorks.com/ssbmguide/characters/marth.JPG I couldn't really find anything better, Just somthing Marth please. (Can you make his outfit black?)
Maker: Doesn't matter. All the work I've seen from both are great.
Text: XIII
Subtext: Black Cats bring bad luck... Clan of White Fox

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Hay I know this a banner shop, but your very skilled photoshop artists, and noone else is answering this question. I'll quote myself here.

I can't even get threw the basics... How do I add render?

I need a VERY basic tutorial with like pics of what your doing in the program not the picture.
Can anyone supply this please?

saberhof

Smash Master
People have to really start looking for images and posting the links here...i hate looking for a good image to Render...(No offense to ^ posters).

to SethWhite fox: adding a render is Moving an Image(=Render) with the moving tool. u want tutorials?, go to the second site hosted in my sig. Graphx havn, its pretty good.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Since you said we can only get one picture at a time, here is my first one:

It is a character picture for Brawl.

Size: Standard

Background: The same style that your other Brawl pictures have. (BTW: I see how you made the backgrounds. I wonder if anyone else has.)

Text: Hitmonlee for Brawl.

Image: http://www.melonbones.com/gengar/images/hitmonlee.gif (Only Lee, not the background)

Creator: Stryks

saberhof

Smash Master
yeah he likes it..lol anyone like my new Subzero sig?...(im gonna make one later of Scorpion killing subzero, thats if i find an image.)

*EDIT**lol nvm i changed my sig*

Top Bottom