• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Stryks

Smash Hero
Here u go Ferro de lupe sorry for takin so long XD:

Dont forget the rep... XD
For the other guys Im gonna take a while gonna do community service in half an hour lol...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Deathreaver: He already repped me from another sig he cant rep me often so he can do it right now...
Firefly: Lol if u know him it would be weird since I made him, he kinda represents me in a sprite sorta way lol...

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
I meant I know its a person (opposed to a toaster or a bird or a car...). not who it is.

By the way. Did you ever play Final Fantasy VII or IX?
They (along with the metal gear solid series) are my favourate games.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
lol, what the hell am i doing here, lol.

dude, i just check your banners for a few days and i started to love them, so i want one of you'res (anyone, i don't care you two dudes just pwd). there is the render and the background, well use your imagination (though i want the color red =P).

the text, uhhh, just write the bowser dude, thats all =P (yeah if you guess i also can do banners, but i love you'res soooo much, i just could't resist to ask you both one).

and stryks can you do me favor, the ridley image in here

i hope you still have it, because i can't find it anywhere T.T, so can you plz give me the image (sorry, am a ridley fan =P), i give you rep for it if you want ;)

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
umm, actually i mean just the image (though i already have that banner on my sig), and if the link in there was suppost to have only the image, well it sid in there that it was moved or deleted (on NOOEESS!!!!11!), even though am still going to give you rep for being so awesome =P (but i really need that image)

EDIT: lol, i just notice i keep repeating myself, i mean to say i only want the ridley "render" in that banner, plz

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
"this is the ultimate showdown, of ultimate destiny"

How long will it take for Ami(I think) to render the pic?. (im not impatient just curious.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Sorry my bad XD donyt worry Ill make it im the For brawl sig maker, Ill have it ready later cause I gotta go to school then community service lol sorry XD
Would you mind doing a few more Brawl pics? I got a couple of mine already from your own list, but there are a few that I still would like.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Saber:

NO! no no no no! I didn't mean to make ALL of them! I just ment to take a look at what I have, and decide for yourself which of thoses would make a good banner. The most'd want from those images would be two, a Fox one and or a fox/falco one. I'm tottally fine with just one Fox one, but I wanted you to take a look at the images I had, and use some artistic insight to make a cool looking one. Just wanna see what you can do. ^_^ I do need help finding some Dr. Mario images, but I also understand you are busy with other requests.

Still gotta say, I like your work guys. ^_^ Its pretty awesome.

Later

Stryks

Smash Hero
Here u go guys:

Hope u like it, if u can give me rep ill apreciate it XD, I got some work to do so if I get more requests today its gonna take a while...

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok:
1.- dont double/triple post use the edit button
2.- that image is WAY too small, the only think i could possibly do with it is an avatar an BARELY
3.- is 400X150 ok? thats my default size lol
4.- I got other work so it may take a while

... XD

Roy_master101

Smash Cadet
ok sorry for the duople triple post im still new.

ill try to find a new pic right now.

about how long ?

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok this aint a chat room guys, ill begin makin the render as soon as i can, as soon as i get the render from Ami's render shop (which is like a big help for me XD)...

Top Bottom