• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Stryks

Smash Hero

There u go Peachtress, dont forget the rep XD... ok guys i have nor more requests just in casse u want one from me, commonyoshi, saber's doing urs, XD...

saberhof

Smash Master

Bam. there u go commonyoshi, hope you like, i like! :laugh: its mostly red!.. >_<...

i tweked it a little just like all the other ones lol so here it is [V.1.1]:

what do you think?, you can just choose between the 2.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
overall color: black
character: marth
text: who said life was fair?

Cerberus360

Smash Cadet
Hey saberhoff. I didn't know you made a banner shop. Your making some nice sigs, good job. I'd try to make a banner shop, but the one I made took me longer than I thought and got me mad. But then again it was only my second sig. Is that an ok excuse?

saberhof

Smash Master
Hey saberhoff. I didn't know you made a banner shop. Your making some nice sigs, good job. I'd try to make a banner shop, but the one I made took me longer than I thought and got me mad. But then again it was only my second sig. Is that an ok excuse?
if they said u suck then yes that is an excuse.

saberhof

Smash Master
overall color: black
character: marth
text: who said life was fair?
oh ****. i forgot the question mark, sorry but at least it ended good, i made two versions of it, one in color and one in blakc and white, i didnt know what u exactly wanted, so u can choose:

i could not make the lines in the first one cause they would not be able to appear, and so it would look, how u say, crappy. lol XP

Ami

Smash Ace
Caaaan you do one for me?? Are you sure it's okay, Saberhof?

Backround: Hm ... shades of blue? Nice blue.... whatever that look like.

Images: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/halla101/Ryoucopy.jpg

Maker: Saberhof

Text:
Ryou Bakura
Change of Heart

Size: It really doen't matter to me!

Uum ... I hope that's enough information for you!

EDIT : you don't have to capture the Millennium Ring, by the way. I just like his face, hahahah.

saberhof

Smash Master
if you dont like my banner you can just tell me...lol jk dude

Here u go ami! Have fun with it, hope you like, i really like. XD

Ami

Smash Ace
Of course I love it, Saberhof!

I love the blue, and the beam of light in the upper right. I'm gonna put it on my desktop!

Thanks again!!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
oh ****. i forgot the question mark, sorry but at least it ended good, i made two versions of it, one in color and one in blakc and white, i didnt know what u exactly wanted, so u can choose:

i could not make the lines in the first one cause they would not be able to appear, and so it would look, how u say, crappy. lol XP
wow, after i posted i went to find a specific marth pic. My computer restarted, but i couldn't have done any better finding a picture. Thanks.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
I was directed here by a fellow Boarder. =) I must have missed this thread, this is really cool of you guys.

"This crapfest of a sig below you came from MS Paint. Anyone have Photoshop? I haven't had access to it for a while, so if someone would be so kind as to whip up a Samus signature for me, I'td be pretty cool of you.

No Zero Suit, and stick CC or Crotch in it somewhere to personalize it: Something cool, Smash-oriented. Comedy is acceptable. =P

Uh, if you do this for me, I'll be your bestest friend."

That was my original post, but now that I see this, I guess I'll be a little more specific. I really like Samus's tough side, the intensity and all that aspect, something dark. About the same width/length as what I have now.

Feel free to use your imagination and definatly credit yourself in it. =) Take your time if you decide to help me.

http://metroidcity.free.fr/fan-art/boltstrike/samus v3.bmp

http://shadowstrike.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1142071904.jpg

http://shadowstrike.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/mn/1142102570.jpg

Edit: Adding in some Samus image links that I like.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
this is not too complex, but my hopes involve 2 images, so look at them, please, before saying no because i think it will mesh into a great piece of work :)

main choice

artist: stryks
images:http://matthewwood20.tripod.com/narutoalbum/kiba.jpg(use both kiba and akamaru, the dog, in picture)
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nom/0310/f_zero/f-zero.jpg
background: dark blue, and an idea of have kiba on the left of the banner, and captain falcon's face blended in to the background on the leftside, so you can see him, just kind of semi-transparent.
text: my gamer handle is "Hazygoose", so i guess use that
sub-text: "This bird is a pipe-bomb"
overall color: dark blue and grey

alternative choice

if you don't want to use two images, then use:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/ba/285px-Capfalcon.jpg
and make the scheme yellow, same text and sub-text.

thank you very much, i love both of your artwork, especially stryks(more than any other banners i've seen made), so i'm hoping you can do my first choice, or at least a banner, period for me :)
much respect.

saberhof

Smash Master
huhu he, i still have day off...and for you it may not be complex, but the banners take some time and it has to look good...soo its a little easy.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Donutt be more specific, give us images XD...
Sorry about that. I was tired last night. 0_0

Here are the images:

I'd like a representation of maybe, the light and dark side. The Varia Suit would be in the middle, Dark Suit on the left, and the Light suit on the right. Also, could you please shrink it if it wouldn't fit into a normal signature? Also, I trust your intuition on what the backgroud could be. Finally, the text is "Metroid Fanboy", and should be easily noticed. Thanks for helping the artistically impaired such as me!

saberhof

Smash Master
mexico's a beautiful place.
QFT,only politics suck over here.
never been to monterrey, but my dad says it is cool (he didnt acttually say cool, but you know what i mean).

so im open up for making banners, so you can ask me and ill make it, i have no homework today..

to donutt: mmm...donutt...anyway, those are freaking small images!!, can u get like a really big one?, big is good.that way stryks wont worry when he makes it.

Skywalker

Space Jump
to donutt: mmm...donutt...anyway, those are freaking small images!!, can u get like a really big one?, big is good.that way stryks wont worry when he makes it.
My sincerest apologies.

EDIT: Sorry if it's not nearly large enough; those were the biggest copies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well, saberhof, if you want to try mine, feel free to. i'd also like stryks to do mine, but if you want to do one i'll end up using both banners made is stryks also does mine. i'll use one here on smashboards and one on my website. :) :p

plus i'd be the only smash kid around with an image interpreted by TWO awesome banner artists :)

Top Bottom