• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

DRD

Smash Lord
Just so you know, twist, tall, vertical images are kind of hard to use in short, wide sigs. Look at the size you want and imagine the picture in there, and choose accordingly.

saberhof

Smash Master
Here is your sig, sorry i couldnt put in the dark blue you wanted, i hope it is to your liking, i dont really know. :)

somehow i dont like this one, i dont know why. and dont ask

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok guys ill make the sigs soon, we celebrate christmas TODAY, so im ognna be busy both today and tomorrow, probably makin the sigs 2morrow hope its ok XD...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey guys, O D I N, aka MaNCooN here.

Sorry to spam, but I just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Holiday!

As soon as I can, +Rep for you two for X-mas! ^_^ You guys did some great work for me on those sigs, I really appreciate it.

Anyways, Happy Christmas all!

drago980

Smash Apprentice
ok guys ill make the sigs soon, we celebrate christmas TODAY, so im ognna be busy both today and tomorrow, probably makin the sigs 2morrow hope its ok XD...
thats all right. happy holidays everyone! hope you have a merry Christmas!!!

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
In photshop is there a way to cut multiple characters from different pics and put them all on one sig? IF so can someone please explain this to me... I am new to photshop

DRD

Smash Lord
Yes, simple...Open the files you want with the pictures in them, and open of the sig you want, so they're both on-screen. Cut out the render if you want to, then use the Move tool (Button on the menu that looks like an arrow, very top-right) And hold it down on the picture you want to put in the sig. Simply drag it into the sig.

Hope you can understand that, lol.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
That's pretty good actually! Just twooo things.

1) Could you make the picture of Roy a little more clearer? It's a little hard to see him.

2) The Gif is absolutely fine. Could you move it next to the name instead of above?

Do the two of those and it'd be great. :3

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok guys again sorry it'll take a while til I mae the sigs, maybe a day or 2, im at my aunts house dont know when ill go back home, cause were payin a visit and all XD...

Stryks

Smash Hero
welll its hard to close the shop since U made the thread and I cant modify it, anyway to EVERYONE I have yet not make a sig for them, i will make the sigs 2morrow promise, just got back home but im tired so give me a break XD...

saberhof

Smash Master
i know, but you could tell me if you want the shop closed, its your shop too!, ill give you the password later.

so many people spamming, dun dun dun...im gonna start pulling out my banning stick.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
... Saberhof, I really do love the banner you made for me a while ago, but I've got a new name now, and the crew name has changed as well :(. I'd hate to do this, but could I ask you for another one?

Maker: Saberhof

Pic: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/the_iron_peach/squeaksquad.jpg

or: http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/the_iron_peach/DarkMatter.png
...Preferrably the first, but I'm not sure if that picture is useable... the second is an alternative, just in case :)

Background: Something dark... or whatever you think looks good, I trust your judgement...

Size: Standard

Text: Umbra

Thank you in advance... and sorry for the trouble :(

saberhof

Smash Master
Trouble??, your the only one that has acttually listend to our rules. and some other people. ill finish up your sig later, gotta do some stuff now.

saberhof

Smash Master
lol silent wolf, it was just directed at umbra, cause he thought he was troubling us before, and when he posted his reply, lots of other people were spamming and not putting in stuff we nedded, you guys just got here...you are good, including you silent wolf.

saberhof

Smash Master
oh sorry for the double post, but we have a new member, id like you all to recogdnize him, and you will.

welcome D20 dice :). hope you get as many requests as stryks.

Top Bottom