• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Background: Anything that looks good in your opinion
Maker: Saberhof
Text: Spiritdragon
Sub text: You wish your Nana plays like mine
Color Overall: A blue to pink transition or whatever you feel would be much better looking, go crazy
Size: 375 x 100
Extras: I am not sure if you can resize the image so that you can put in both the Nana and the Popo, if you can, then please resize so that you can see both Nana and Popo in the same banner. If you need someone else to resize it please PM me and I'll try to find someone who can resize it to fit.
Hey, I posted my request about 2-3 days ago. Are you still making my sig saberhof?

OvAkIl

Smash Apprentice
can u just add falco to this.u can put any falco pic but just make it look good :

and i want stryks to make change it but if hes still playin the wii then any of u guys can make it thanks in advance

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
um buddy.....the guy who was flaming wasnt me......ive had my password saved and while i was out my freind flamed n flamed...so yah.....
i dont ask for sigs so i could care less...and as for stupidity...i dont carry that trait so well...tell it to my freind.....
i dont want my rep being tarnished so plz remove that....becasue that is not epsilon...i dislike woody but flaming about it eveyrwhere...no thast not me.

saberhof

Smash Master
ask me if i care...

@OvakIl: your asking me to do the sig all over again...unless u want it to look crappy..you could ask for a new sig!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
EDIT: Was wondering what Saber's work load was like, due to a sig situation. Situation is now under control. Sorry for the spam.

Stryks: Grats on the Wii! I had mine reserved (Cause I work at Gamestop. 3rd key manager yo'!) And Zelda... Rocks.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Just in case you guys missed these. If you three continue to spam I will -rep all of you.

Edit: Oh, and Epsilon, I don't think I am high and mighty at all. I just don't like idiotic trolls like you.
If somebody is spamming or flaming in one of these sig topics, and nobody has taken care of it, don't try to fix the situation yourself. PM me or TM and we will take care of it.

reverse-edged08

Smash Rookie
hahah i dont really love him. it was supposed to be like the one taco bell commercial where theyre talking about the new fajita and the girl says crunchyweezy and the guy immediately says i love you. hahah. hah? i do that a lot. random overreactions.

reverse-edged08

Smash Rookie
sorry...ill stop posting here, i was just telling everyone what i think....and i never said i like taco bell, did I...

anyway, thanks again, and later-

Top Bottom