• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
*Comes back from disneyland*

Its because you are making everyone banners, if you keep this up no one will need a banner anymore.
lol xD i bet lots of people are gonna want more CoughE123omegacough

Maker : Whoever (my +rep is worth 5 pts. so whoever needs it the most better speak up)
Image : http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/img_4086673.html
Color : Whatever looks best
Text : Uncle Kenny
Sub-Text : None

you have to litteraly choose who you want to make the banner, i dont think theyre gonna care about +rep, but its a good gift to give as thanks. :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol thanx a lot...

anyway dead ill work on ur sig l8r, parents are asleep (its 12:41 I know) and the comp wont let them sleep so ill make it l8r...

Uncle kenny u should get the image rendered...

saberhof

Smash Master
But I want U to do my sig, not Stryks(no offense stryks I just want Saber to make my sig like he did Dr. Pain's Dr. Mario one).
and in witch post did YOU want ME to make your sig, cause if i remember correctly it said Stryks in the maker part, and you asked him to make your sig you even Pmed him, you never told me to make it.

PM! your reply, dont post in my shop.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Lol thanx a lot...

anyway dead ill work on ur sig l8r, parents are asleep (its 12:41 I know) and the comp wont let them sleep so ill make it l8r...

Uncle kenny u should get the image rendered...
How do you render an image? Sorry, I don't know jack about computers. As for the maker, whoever feels like doing it, I'll give everyone here rep if one of you do it. Don't care for rep? Then I'll give you... well... a thumbs up!:cool:

saberhof

Smash Master
Im sorry, but we are not gonna battle it out on whos gonna make the sig, this has happened before, and we dont want any confusion(like all the last times) and ending up with a sig made without any effort and not in a good time. the banner shop isnt a buffett were we choose whos banner were gonna do, i think the first page clears it up.

But just for this time ill let it by, im gonna make the banner.

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman

DRD

Smash Lord
Oh ****, I only just realized you wanted 2 signatures ><

Sorry, I thought you meant you wanted one signature incorporating both images...

Well, here's what I've got for you anyways. It's kind of ew

But I honestly do not think I could have done anything with that Marth stock alone, for a tag. I would have needed better stock, and larger as well.

=(

saberhof

Smash Master
Ok well i couldnt decide on the lighting and stuff but y jsut made a small change in the lighting in both with a gradient so im gonna add both so you choose the one you like.

With Gradient:
in this one you can see the images and the spatter brushing pretty dark unlike the other one VV

Without Gradient:
this is in its normal part.

hope you like. :).

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Here you are, if you guys are taking anymore.

Background: I'd like something to do with fire, since this is going to be a Roy Banner, and one of his coolest attributes is the fire. Whatever looks good and firey is fine with me.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/NGCXX/Doubleedgeroy.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/NGCXX/roycounter.jpg

Stick them in an attractive manner.

Maker: Anyone is fine. No real preference.

Text: Sir Roy on the bottom half and over in the right corner, in a very fancy cursive type. As readable as possible.

Sub Text: None I can think of.

Extra stuff: Okay, here's a tricky thing. I'm not sure how easy this is, but I'd like this animation inserted.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/Jickschicken/roy.gif

I want it facing away from my name, and sitting on the right side of it...if it's possible.

Outside of what I've said, feel free to use any artistic liberties you care to come up with gentlemen. And thank you in advance.

saberhof

Smash Master
Here you are, if you guys are taking anymore.

Background: I'd like something to do with fire, since this is going to be a Roy Banner, and one of his coolest attributes is the fire. Whatever looks good and firey is fine with me.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/NGCXX/Doubleedgeroy.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/NGCXX/roycounter.jpg

Stick them in an attractive manner.

Maker: Anyone is fine. No real preference.

Text: Sir Roy on the bottom half and over in the right corner, in a very fancy cursive type. As readable as possible.

Sub Text: None I can think of.

Extra stuff: Okay, here's a tricky thing. I'm not sure how easy this is, but I'd like this animation inserted.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/Jickschicken/roy.gif

I want it facing away from my name, and sitting on the right side of it...if it's possible.

Outside of what I've said, feel free to use any artistic liberties you care to come up with gentlemen. And thank you in advance.

god...i said it once, i think even more, you have to choose a maker by force, sorry but if you have read the rules you would have known that. i dont know about DRD but me and stryks dont work gifs

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
...I think it's a little odd that I have to force one of you guys to make something, considering you guys are doing me a favor, but have it your way. DRD would be the only choice considering that animation is a .gif.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Alrigth look whose back makin sigs!!:

for those that wanted 2 or more images sorry one image policy...
If i missed someone my bad, let me know ill make them, if no then im free so i can make sigs XD!!!

DEAD

Smash Cadet
**** dude thats awesome, great work as always!

Well earned +rep! Deffinatly going to be my signature so i can show it off the the forums.

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Oh ****, I only just realized you wanted 2 signatures ><

Sorry, I thought you meant you wanted one signature incorporating both images...

Well, here's what I've got for you anyways. It's kind of ew

But I honestly do not think I could have done anything with that Marth stock alone, for a tag. I would have needed better stock, and larger as well.

=(
Sorry DRD, but could you make one with just the pic of sheik? If you could, it would make me very happy =D

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
If there is an opening...

Simply put: AMAZING banners

Person: Styrks

Name: blank

Image:

http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/twilightprincess/downloads/ztp_wp_1280.jpg

-definitely use portion with his face when zoomed in =)

Color:

-Whatever you feel makes it look better - preferably darker

-maybe some sort of nighttime thing with moonlight?

Extra:

-I like how in your banners the names dn't take over the picture, so if you could do something along those lines that would be great

-The lighting affects for your your banners are insane, so if you could...

-Size: banner that fits on Smashboards obviously, lol

-Somewhere get in:

Controllers r 4 noobs (subtle if u can)

Thanks! =D

sonicPearltsl25

Smash Journeyman
pic: http://mud.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/2307953491
maker: stryks
text: sonicPearl(bottom right).......Yelloshi (top left)
color/backround: im not completely sure what i want but if you could do something that looks a little old school kind of
EDIT: Like a yoshi story kind of feel

EDIT 2: if stryks is like really busy with stuff or something saberhof can take it.....i really only said him cuz the rules said to pick one

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Yay I'm back!
Gotta remember, no spamming.
Anyway, Saberhof can you take this request?

Maker: Saberhof
Background: Don't really know, something blue and really cool and unique. I'll leave this up to you.
Picture: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/Character pics/MarthRendercopy.jpg (Sweet pic isn't it?)
Text: Marth.
Sub-Text: The Swordsman.
Can you also put E123 on the left hand corner of the sig?
Thanx in advance!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Simply put: AMAZING banners

Person: Styrks

Name: blank

Image:

http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/twilightprincess/downloads/ztp_wp_1280.jpg

-definitely use portion with his face when zoomed in =)

Color:

-Whatever you feel makes it look better - preferably darker

-maybe some sort of nighttime thing with moonlight?

Extra:

-I like how in your banners the names dn't take over the picture, so if you could do something along those lines that would be great

-The lighting affects for your your banners are insane, so if you could...

-Size: banner that fits on Smashboards obviously, lol

-Somewhere get in:

Controllers r 4 noobs (subtle if u can)

Thanks! =D
funny i have that same image as a wallpaper lol, anyway ill make the sigs soon its late and got Hw...

saberhof

Smash Master
Could you +rep me when you get like 100 posts or higher, cause ive been -reped Loads lately for having to much rep(ill even post the pic if you wanna see). here it is:

couldnt do lots with the image, it being drawn and all kind of made it weird for me to work. could it be a new rule?...hmm ill think about it

- NEW RULE -

.- For me and Stryks do not add "Bakground:" onto your request list, we would like to work on it our way. :)
.- Add clearer images so that we can work with them perfectly, like this last sig i made, cost me some time to make it look good. no offense.
fine with everybody?.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
"funny i have that same image as a wallpaper lol, anyway ill make the sigs soon its late and got Hw..."

lol kewl its my wallpaper as well. =)

edit: O, my bad saberhof, didnt really think that was spamming. sorry. =/

Top Bottom