• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Stryks

Smash Hero
*double post sorry*
Lol saber is pretty pissed guys either u follow the rules or were gonna PERMANENTLY close the thread...
Seems Saber is gonna TEMPORARLY close the thread, Mario and yoshi s the last guy til further notice...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
GOD!, woody i said, ONE IMAGE!!
Mario and yoshi, who the hell r u?!, did u even psoit a request!

ok you jsut posted that....
and wtf did u just say omega?

you people piss me off! grrg.

malificient, ill get to that as soon as i can, but i cant now.goin on vacations.
you guys[besides malificient] really F***ing piss me off >_<!!

what did i do?
i was just about to ask u a question about ur sigs then u just snap on everybody

saberhof

Smash Master
ok i have come to figure out that you people cannot read F***ing rules[some of you!!], so i have come to that you guys have pissed me off for the last time, i cant take it, stupid request with millions of images, and you DONT CARE[ex:woody], so im closing this shop until further notice, i cant take this **** anymore...

omega sorry i bursted, i am really pissed off, now bye..

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
wow....omega what kind of comment was that....?
strykes , saberhof...i feel ya guys....ppl dont even provide renders at my hsop msot of time..i eventually gave up....but yah....ill see yall around!

madskillz

Smash Cadet
um, hey. I'm new to Smashboards and i got word of your artwork.

I saw your examples and all of the ones that you made for everybody else. They're freaking awesome!! I was just wondering if i can actually get one soon because they look really cool.

I have everything needed for it, hopefully you feel like making some more.

Sry if i sound rude or anything.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
well...as yur first postcongrats!.....you should first of all read the first page of rules. also this shop isnt quite open yet. mine is and your free to make a request there also.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Hi, truly sorry for all o fht trouble I have cause but could you make this signature? I am not suer about your policy on team banners [just 2 people], but anyway:

Maker: DRD, (because he is the only one that uses more then 1 picture)

Text: Team Blanket

Subtext: BLANKET!!!
Zero34 [under marth] Seed [under fox]

Pics:
http://www.bwass.org/ssbm/fox.jpg [I can render this for you if you want]
and
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/combatants/Marth.gif[should already be rendered]

Size: Preferably 400X100

saberhof

Smash Master
guees i forgot the CLOSED SIGN in the title, and epsilon dont come in here and tell people your shop is open, r u taking advantage of us?, cause if you want competiton...:p...

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I gave you some rep Stryks for your excellent work, and it brought you up to your second bar. Congratulations! I'll probably have need for your talents in the near future Saberh.o.f.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
you two are getting really good at this. I remember awhile back what your sigs looked like. Just here to say keep up the good work you two. That is a badass ryu sig Saberhof. You are especially good at text. Stryks your grunge style style is a lot better than most people I see. You and your borders.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
guees i forgot the CLOSED SIGN in the title, and epsilon dont come in here and tell people your shop is open, r u taking advantage of us?, cause if you want competiton...:p...
im just trying to help him out....you were obviously closed so im redirecting him somehwere thast open thast all.....and yall arent compition....yall are inspiration...just another shop in a sea of smashers..

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Background: Make it your own.
Images: http://www.hardwired.hu/img/hir2/halo-2-20040817091158280.jpeg
Maker: Stryks
Text: nV.
Sub text: Exiled Princess
Color Overall: What ever looks best
Size: Normal I guess

I know I have an amazing looking banner but this isnt for me, its for one of my girl friends friends. I figured I'd let you run wild with this one stryks. BTW glad to hear your cousin is doing better.

Dr. Pain

Smash Cadet
Background: Dark aspect
Maker: Saberhof
Text:Dr. Pain
Sub text: Pain is a priviledge
Color Overall: Dark colors
Size: a normal size

saberhof

Smash Master
Background: Dark aspect
Maker: Saberhof
Text:Dr. Pain
Sub text: Pain is a priviledge
Color Overall: Dark colors
Size: a normal size
images please. im not gonna look for em [unless your a ******] it acttaully says that in the rules...

Top Bottom