• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

CJdWreck

Smash Rookie
i am very glad for all your paitence[Cjdwreck the most] here you go all your banners:

doesnt it looks like stryks's work?! lolz

well rep is in need, i worked hard lol, i wanna get to 2 squares.
Sweet! thanx man

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Saberhof, apologies for not knowing the rules about reminders. I'll be supa-dupa patient now, no breaking rules here :)

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Hey Saber I don't know if I'm supposed to be in here to compliment your work, but good job all of you guys you do good work. I come in here all the time to see the new sigs you guys make.

Stryks

Smash Hero
My cousin has a disease dont know whats it called in english, we dont know how seevere it is til later tonight, so maybe ill make the sigs toay... maybe not...

DRD

Smash Lord
For everyone who requested a sig from me:

For the weekend, I am thankfully through with my project, but My teacher doesn't understand what a break is and believes it is extra time off, for extra work. WRONG.

Anyways, I'm sick with a fever of a 101 and I'm finishing a drawing for art class, so please ask someone else to do it or kindly wait.

Thanks you.

And my best wishes to Stryks' cousin. I'm confident he will pull through.

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Alright well she finally gave me a pic.

Maker: DRD
Pic: http://mana.salagir.com/xofm/SwordOfMana.jpg
Text: nV. MiSSeS SiPPi

As for everything else, I think I am going to let you do with this what you did with mine. Just run wild with it, and do what you feel best, you did that with mine and turned out amazing. So run wild with it and make it look amazing man. Thank you. I owe you.
Hey saberhof you mind taking over this project then sence DRD needs a break?

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
thats awesome to hear stryks my best luck for you and your family always. and drd hope you get better soon to.fevers can be a pain in the ***

Mario and Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Background: Mario and Yoshi
Maker: Stryks
Text: - Mario and Yoshi

I'll go find some pics to help you.:)

saberhof

Smash Master
GOD!, woody i said, ONE IMAGE!!
Mario and yoshi, who the hell r u?!, did u even psoit a request!
Background: Mario and Yoshi
Maker: Stryks
Text: - Mario and Yoshi

I'll go find some pics to help you.:)
ok you jsut posted that....
and wtf did u just say omega?

you people piss me off! grrg.

malificient, ill get to that as soon as i can, but i cant now.goin on vacations.
you guys[besides malificient] really F***ing piss me off >_<!!

Top Bottom