• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Maker: Stryks
Pic:
Size: Standard
Colors: Green and Black
Text: Kelsey

Thanx in advance

Stryks

Smash Hero
Satanx gonna tell ami if she can rendere it until then ur goin to have to wait, any idea what style u want it like? example: my current sig, for brawl style sig, etc...

woody72691

Smash Ace
this sig i had last was only for use to see your guys srry for the strange lanugage i was watching lord of the rings so hows my sig going??

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Aww, man I'm mad bored right now.
And since I can't request another sig because I already requested the full amount I could, I have nothing to do!
And by the way how long do I have to wait until I can request another sig?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Dude cmon u cant request a sig everytime ur bored u want one, cmon were busyguys too... as for how long, im not sure...

saberhof

Smash Master
well....... what do you think?, you either like the one you have, or wait. :) k?
sorry man.
this sig i had last was only for use to see your guys srry for the strange lanugage i was watching lord of the rings so hows my sig going??
and u..

shut up. for the love of god. did you even request anything??...if your gonna remind us about a equest, at least have the courtesy of quoting it.

saberhof

Smash Master
SoS in luck omgosh! well i guees ill add a new rule:

-if you already asked for a banner, and are in grave need of another or dislike the one you like, and would like to get another one, any of the members willing to do it will make it for you did i cover all of it?..

P.s.: im sorry im so mean :(...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
SoS in luck omgosh! well i guees ill add a new rule:

-if you already asked for a banner, and are in grave need of another or dislike the one you like, and would like to get another one, any of the members willing to do it will make it for you did i cover all of it?..

P.s.: im sorry im so mean :(...

saber what if u have a friend that doesnt have an account on smashboards requests somebody who has an account on smashboards to request another sig even if u cant request another one would u still take those kinds of requests?

E123Omega

Smash Lord
a little too complicated i guess sorry
what i meant to say is
that i have a friend which i showed a few of the sigs that you made to
and he LOVED THEM and now he wants to request one but he doesnt have an account on smashboards nor does he have enough time to make one himself so he wants me to request one for him but hes still thinking about how he wants it to look like so i was wondering if u take requests like those
well do u?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah ok guys I think I missed some banners, so for thos that i forgot please post ur request, again please give images and say WHO u want to make the banner... thanx...

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
I know I already have a banner, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make my girlfriend a banner. If possable maybe DRD, sence he did a beautiful job on mine.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok guys ill be honest im gonna be a little busy these few days... EXAMS WEEK... and if something goes wrong i wont be able yto buy the wii EVEN having the money, so gtta study hard, hope u guys undertsnad...

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Okay,

Maykur: DeeeareDee

Size, 400 X 100

I DID NOT MAKE THIS sig
I took it from my friend!!!1

Picture(background)

(foreground)
If anybody can find a picture of a blue fox it would be apprectiated or you can use this

Color.

Whutevah you seeeee fit.

Text:

Silly DUY, the blue fox is for ME

Subtext:

Seed of Sorrow

Top Bottom