• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
um alrighty then. :)

dont know what you meant by ice whatever but i did my best:

if you still want stryks to make it its ok.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
yeah guys we may have 800 posts but its mostly spam seriously cmon stop spamming...
stryks are u done with my sig yet?
its no rush but i just wanted to know if ur done or almost done yet
i know u have a whole bunch of requests so if ur not done yet i understand and i could wait an extra day or 2

Stryks

Smash Hero
I dont have many reuests the thing is im watiting for the images to get rendered, until then we both gotta wait... ami must be on vacation or somethin lol...

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
hey stryks u dont hafta worry about that other sig with shadow im too lazy 2 wait anyways heres a new request

maker:saberhof
size:normal
pic:http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomheartscom/media/art/riku-sora.jpg (plz try to get sora with his keyblade and riku with his sword)
text:Riku:Friend To Sora (off kingdom hearts if u've played this he his soras friend right?
background:make it look crytallized plz

get to it when u can and thx in advance (also tell me if i missed something or if u have a question on my request!)

saberhof

Smash Master
bumpitty*sorry*:
Sorry i couldnt get the sword you wanted: i would have had to really make it small, adn that wouldv looked bad, to me...but i think you will like it, hope you do!. :) it is nice.

ive never played KH :p

Malificent

Smash Apprentice

Stryks

Smash Hero
yeah but ok do u want the taxt to say White or o be color white, also next time say WHOS gonna make it, and do u have any idea what kinda style do u want the sig to be? like my current sig, like a fro brawl sig i make often or what?...

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
I want the text white, I want the background to be like some sort of sweet black desighn, or a dark grey color desighn.

Or if you want, you can go crazy with it, and make it your own, something that looks amazing.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo saberhof i wanted to ask if you would make me a sig another one.my brothers account can give you the rep.
Character c.falcon
maker: saberhof
background red
text: pain
also
text:bleed for speed
i will give the pick

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
well stryks if u still have time could i get that shadow one I asked for? Ill repost it here and the render (ami has all renders done!)render:http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/MasterJediAmi/Shadowcopy.jpg

reposted request:maker:stryks
(plz make it look like hes running realy fast ... as in copy him on there like 4 times and make him running to the left of the sig)
text:Cant Catch Me Now!
background:a night sky with fireworks (different colors) and if u cant get those just darkness in the background

thx in advance!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Stryks, you suck. I no longer want to be working with you any more you ***. Why did you do that to her?
Wtf?!!wtf1/1?!?! Why would starsky do that to hutches girl!?

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
hey saberhof i just need to ask you if you are working on my sig or not because you had said earlier about not doing sigs temporarily

DRD

Smash Lord
, here. I took that artist's license you gave us, because personally I don't think a mainly dark render on a dark background works too too well.

Hope it's okay.

Top Bottom