• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
... i will... gosh...remember this is one of your last, you cant keep asking for sigs everytime you want.

*EDIT* correction, this IS your last sig.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo saberhof that is amazing. i would say i love ya but that just sounds gay. i thank you so much.
i really mean it. if you dont want me coming back to your thread i wont . but thx again i love the sig. with a sig looking like that you darn right this is my last sig. i gonna keep it

saberhof

Smash Master
you can come back, just dont ask for sigs that frecuently. i know we have lots of people working on banners in here, but that doesnt mean you can abuse. hope you understand.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
i completely understand. dont worry i wont be asking sigs for a while. and if you ever need me to help with something just tell me

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
By the way, if you are to make my signature, which I would really like. Please, take your time. I am not going to be online all of this weekend, nor do I expect you to make it quickly. Whenever you may get to it is whenever you may get to it, so please, take your time:)

Stryks

Smash Hero
im gonna start workin on some sigs, I was busy all week, but not today XD, also If I forgot someone sig TELL ME, cause i think I missed a few...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
*sorry for double post*
Ok heres ur stone cold sig:

If u like it give me a hell yeah!

HELL YEAH!
this is really good u should make more of these..........example.........Triple H, The Rock.......many more.......those would be awesome
so when are u going to make that toad for brawl sig?
i really cant believe u forgot him outta all the video game characters........

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ woddy: Remind me what u want for ur sig, cause I think I forgot a few... XD
@ Omega: Its a mario party one, couldnt fine ny better renders so I used that one...

OvAkIl

Smash Apprentice
hey u skipped mine on page 41, but i wanna add some things... i want everythin the same except add any capt. falcon and/or luigi pics that look cool if u can and thx in advance

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok here u go, had trouble usin the fire fox, so I didnt put him in, hope its ok XD...

hope u like it, would apreciate some rep by the way lol... XD...

OvAkIl

Smash Apprentice
wow thanks that was quick!!!...and its ok without the firefox, but i love the background the most

CJdWreck

Smash Rookie
hey Stryks are you still doin banner requests? btw i like wat you did wit ovakil's banner

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah im atill makin banners, if ur gonna ask for a banner PLASE give me the images, say who u want to make it and what style, cause i got many...

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Top Bottom