• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

E123Omega

Smash Lord
hey saberhof i have a question
whos better at making crew banners u or stryks?
im asking because i may request a crew banner very soon
but first i have to train my partners think of a name for us and all that stuff
so i wanna know whos a better crew banner maker before i request it and stuff
if u did it before then show me all the crew banners u made

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
same here, I need to find one more person, when I do, it would be great if you guys could do one for me

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Background: Doesnt matter, something that you think goes good with the image.
Images: - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Marthssbm.jpg
Maker: Stryks preferably, he seems more my style but either one works. I'll go with Stryks though.
Text: - FluxWolf
Sub text:
Color Overall: - Maybe have an ice element look to it.

Thanks alot, and I am looking forward to seeing the results. Of course, after the rest of the line is done. :)

saberhof

Smash Master
ok people this is another rule for a time:

WE DO NOT MAKE CREW BANNERS. please read previous posts, we do not have this experience. sorry.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I'm just curious, how busy are you guys with Signatures right now? Just wondering in case it's an annoyance to get mine done, or if it will take quite some time I could always save you guys some time and get it done elsewhere. Just let me know :)

Thanks again.

saberhof

Smash Master
stryks is the only one making sigs now[alot], im the only one not working on any.

maybe drd too, sinz maybe...but doubt it.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Alright, well if anyone is interested in doing mine the information is right at the first post of the page. I'll wait a while and see what happens.

saberhof

Smash Master
link doesnt work:

wiki said:
404 error: File not found
The URL you requested was not found. Maybe you would like to look at:

The main page
The list of Wikimedia downloads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A project of the Wikimedia foundation.

saberhof

Smash Master
@ SoS: huh...[!] u requested?... [/!]

oh yeah and its only one banner per person, all u have to do is wait like 2 weeks or more, then ask for another one.[this is for other people that already requested and are planning to request again!]

weres my rep e123? hehe

E123Omega

Smash Lord
oh yeah and its only one banner per person, all u have to do is wait like 2 weeks or more, then ask for another one.[this is for other people that already requested and are planning to request again!]

weres my rep e123? hehe
o wow:(
:ohwell: oh well ill just ask somebody else
i already gave it to u

saberhof

Smash Master
So, there are no other 5 orders?? SWEET!

Okay,

Img:
http://www.the-junkyard.net/images/characters/halo/hunter_large.jpg

Color:
Red and black

OH OH!

Or
Green and black,

(Which ever you want)
Maker:
either Saber, or Stryks

Text:
Seed of Sorrow

Subtext:
Hunter-Killer Unit

Thanks much:)!
[this isnt directed at anyone in particular, just nedeed you guys to think]
stryks is really gonna get tired of all the requests, and hes gonna quit if it keeps goin like this, or i may even close this[forever], please stop asking for stryks, i know he has a better style, but you really need to give him a break.we just try to keep everything open for a new request, we dont bulk em up and then people will get impaitent for their sigs. you wouldnt want us to close, no?, then calm donw on the requests for stryks

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo son i was not asking you. and its not inpatient its impatient. what a dumb ***. lol just kidding omega. i can be impatient alot of times. i hope it looks cool. sabherhof i wish i could help. i dont have adobephotshop though.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
yo son i was not asking you. and its not inpatient its impatient. what a dumb ***. lol just kidding omega. i can be impatient alot of times. i hope it looks cool. sabherhof i wish i could help. i dont have adobephotshop though.
i really wasnt caring about spelling at that time and so can i

DRD

Smash Lord
Sry Pain, you will have it before the end of tonight for sure. If not I'm a dumb***. Life's timetables are against me, I had other stuff to do.

woody72691

Smash Ace
yo sab your artwork is sick u should start crew banners but i know how much stuff u had to do soo thanks for not doing mine its ok i'll get someone else to do it keep up on the sick art.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo dont sweat it. everyone has a life. i know its hard to do all these extra activities. so just give me your best and relax. i understand. and you are not a dumb***. i am very grateful you are making my sig so thx

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
woody your such an n00b. oh and strykes n crew...dont make woodys sigs....he left me rep that said im gay and a ******! lmao....oh..and on topic..what did you do to accomplish that square border effect on pain's sig?

saberhof

Smash Master
It wasn't directed at Stryks. It was directed at whoever found it most convieniant
at the time.
i wasnt talking about you, it was jus a notice so that people now that stryks is the most busisest in here. and he needs a good break

..what did you do to accomplish that square border effect on pain's sig?
its called a pattern, you have to make them.

DRD

Smash Lord
you sig, pain.

Acceptable...?

Closest to giving him a black outfit I could do without making him disappear or be hard to see. Also yellow and black don't really work together on a background so I took a bit of artist's license. Close enough to the guidelines but not pure yellow and black.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
By the way Saber if you're there, how is my sig. comming along? (Not to annoy you or anything) Just wondering!:lick:

Top Bottom