• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz said:
Saw all of the sigs being posted so I thought I would toss soem of mine in.

If any of you want any of these post and quot ethe one you want.

DRD

Smash Lord
Got it for you, Twist. It's pretty much crap but that's the best I could do with what I was given, lol.

Did you or did you not want you sig have the Guitar Hero logo on it?

DRD

Smash Lord
Hm. I probably could, with overlays...can I use my own Black Marth though? Or do you really want to have it in that position?

Np Twist. Thanks for the rep.

saberhof

Smash Master
your right, hes VERY ahead of you. even me. now please stop talking about anyone else or how good they are at phosotop, the point is we all use photoshop. who cares, lets get back to this thing shall we?...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
lol. Epsilon gfx battle. NOW. here is the render that we will use.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
your right, hes VERY ahead of you. even me. now please stop talking about anyone else or how good they are at phosotop, the point is we all use photoshop. who cares, lets get back to this thing shall we?...
yeah but most of us are waiting for stryks to finish with our sigs..........

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Btw, I will only have about 10 - 15 minutes to do the sig I will make. So, just don't expect anything to god**** good.

saberhof

Smash Master
stryks always gets loads of sigs, thats why its slow... sorrY?..

sinz r u not busy anymore?...maybe we can keep drd and you then you guys could take over stryks and me after we leave or something?...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
well technically I am still really busy but right now i am working on homework. 18 page essay.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
E123Omega stop spamming for more posts!!
im not spamming for more posts

fine ill request something........
Creator: saberhof
Picture Link: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/Character pics/Bowser.jpg
Text: Bowser
Sub-Text: The Koopa King
Make the letters look cool.
Also put E123 in the left hand corner.
And make the sig only show Bowser's face and a small part of his body.
The background........well I really can't think of a good background ill leave that up to you but make it something cool.
Your creative you could think of something good can't you?

DRD

Smash Lord
Sorry pain, but I can't use your image because it's Indexed, which means that it cannot be duplicated/put into another canvas. And I can't make it the canvas, so it's not usable. And I've scoured the internet for other Marth pics but there aren't any that aren't 250x250screenshots of Marth like on Fd or something. They're all small and lowquality.

I don't know what I can do. =/

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
i will get you another pic hold on

here

put him in a yellow and black background. make the marth in black clothing if you can. and for text write PAIN

saberhof

Smash Master
Sorry pain, but I can't use your image because it's Indexed, which means that it cannot be duplicated/put into another canvas. And I can't make it the canvas, so it's not usable. And I've scoured the internet for other Marth pics but there aren't any that aren't 250x250screenshots of Marth like on Fd or something. They're all small and lowquality.

I don't know what I can do. =/
change it to rbg color, something like that..that happens to me too.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
its so dificult to find good marth pics....ive managed to make a very good render of amrth but io didnt know how hard it was to find amrth pcis so i didnt save its psd file :( wish i had..

Top Bottom