• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
i hardly see any sinz sig but he is very talented. oh teah strykes did you gey my pms i got yours.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

There u go, hope u like it XD... anywya I know there were guys before him, but either they havent responded or im gettin the images rendered but dont worry ill make them soon...
Thanx Stryks!
Looks so much better than I expected it to be!
Rep for you!
By the way can I have another request?
I'll understand if I can't but I don't know if the other sig makers can make the 'For Brawl' Sigs because that's pretty much the last sig I'll want for a while.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx Stryks!
Looks so much better than I expected it to be!
Rep for you!
By the way can I have another request?
I'll understand if I can't but I don't know if the other sig makers can make the 'For Brawl' Sigs because that's pretty much the last sig I'll want for a while.
sure ill make it, just give me the image, im the for brawl sig maker anyway XD...

saberhof

Smash Master
haha i guees.

ok here you go who ever asked for it :) *EDIT*CjdWreck:

you said green but i just kind of experimented with levels and stuff. hope it is to your liking...

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
since sinz doesnt come on can u make me one instead stryks?

if so.....
maker:stryks
Pic:http://www.tomshw.it/guides/game/20060121/images/shadow_the_hedgehog1.jpg
(only shadow and make it look like hes running realy fast ... as in copy him on there like 4 times and make him running to the left of the sig)
text:Cant Catch Me Now!
background:a night sky with fireworks (different colors) and if u cant get those just darkness in the background

thx in advance!:chuckle:

E123Omega

Smash Lord
sure ill make it, just give me the image, im the for brawl sig maker anyway XD...
YAY!
Well this is what I want......
Background: Black and Silver with both covering each other but you can see both of them but you just see more black than silver.
Picture Link :http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/StoneCold.jpg (You'll have to render the pic first, to get rid of everything except Stone Cold).
Text: Stone Cold For Brawl
Text Color: Silver
Text Design: Make the text look like the same way it looks like on his jacket.
Also by the way put the text on the right side of the sig and Stone Cold's picture on the left, and in the left-hand corner of the sig put SOB in the same design that it looks like on Stone Cold's jacket.
I hope that isn't too hard for you.
Thanx in advance.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Sorry then, You can obviously see that I didn't read the posts above (mainly cause I don't care about other peoples sigs) and If it makes you feel any better im sorry alright.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
hey strykes did you get my new pm. i sent it in the morning. tell me whats up. thx again i really appreciate it.

saberhof

Smash Master
i think youve learned your lesson, thats i was kidding about the closing thing.

i hope you people read this:

"SHUT UP NOW! STOP POSTING" we will continue with requests, until we are finished with these, i will ask sinz watsup with his banners.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
hey man, don't do the clan banner anyways, some guy just quit on me.

saberhof

Smash Master
i need to ask him if he has finished all of the others, he has had the most requests in this shop. and its still going, he gets like 6 requests i dont know how many he has now, but hes beat down right now. he might do it. i dont know, just a matter of asking.

i dont know what the hell is sinz doing...i think he just wanted to join to have his name on the title.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yo strkes posted to me yesterday on my private message asking what i wanted him to make for me. i pm him back but he has not pm me back or posted anything on this thread. i just wanted to ask if he is ok lol. if he just fells like relaxing today i understand. i just hope he didnt die or anything. anyways you gotta tell me whats up saberhof. thx guys

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok then.....we shall set up a contest..even though i really dont think im the best but id like to have a contest still. ill post a thread and everyone thast competing makes a banner form one pic chosen by someone( an admin or a regular here on the boards) then open a poll and ppl can vote on the best of the submited work.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lol at epsilon xD, you made me laugh for real.
i try my best XD lol
but yeah dont wry omega...im very sarcastic....i dont know whos the best but i think we all learn from each others banners. techniques, layouts, effects, outlines and such. i wouldnt be as good as i am if it werent for one key thing ...INFLUENCE!

saberhof

Smash Master
i wont win, i have my bet on rounder nk, Zodiak lucien, Sinz, 8000. if none of those guys post, i will win, or it will be a tie between me and stryks.

Top Bottom