• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Ok sinz, if my sig for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure will never happen (until I can get more experienced if Photoshop, I may be able to make it myself), I had an alternate idea:

MAKER: sinz
IMAGE:http://www.justwide.com/images/sharks
BACKGROUND COLOR: Teal (like the color used on thier jersey's)
Main text: "This is Shark territory"

pleeeaaaaaaasse

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
Saberhof can you make me one for a friend if you can with this pic.

Pic:

size: standard
color: black and red backround

thanx in advance

saberhof

Smash Master
@ Dr twist: You made a request?! =S...i cant find it.
@ Epsilon: Dont worry, his sigs take time. :) even i cant wait to see it.

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
It says Darkaxen and ya thats as big as it gets. So do you think you can make one or something like that?

technomancer

Smash Champion

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
if you had a clearer pic of that or the name of the font used in it saberhof could make it really nice...or he could downlaod the font and type it in to a size he deems good and produce something with better resolution

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Epsilon I am having trouble with that pic. and that size. I have tried out 7 times and I hate all of them. =(
jaxablogen

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
really?
if the size of the canvas is too small u can make it larger if u want. also with the pic if youd like me to rip it out and save it on a white background i can. and i dohnt care about the particles surrounding the ninja. just the ninja itself.

saberhof

Smash Master
Ooohs... Nice stuff guys.

Can I get one?

Saberhof

Background: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/1/1a/Zelda_rupees.png (the red one, tiled please, mute it, resize, and mess with it as you like)

Images (por favor two? Pleeeeeaaaaase?)
http://www.smashbrosmelee.com/char/falcon/falcon_3.jpg
http://www.smashbrosmelee.com/char/mario/mario_tornado.jpg
Edit - I have cutouts :) AIM me at TheRelaxative and I'll send.
Text:
"Nobody listens to Techno"
Smaller, bottom right, "Team Rupee"
sorry, only one pic.

@ SatanX: and yeah that was the main problem, the pic...it looks a bit blurry cause i had to stretch it alot. [Enters stryks mode:rep me now.]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
save it as a png with no background if possible thanks!

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
i cant guys sorry my computer is acting gay. Another question i have is how long do you guys usually take? just wana know. thx though guyz .

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah guyz if you can i dont want the phrase just put Pain in there.i hope its not too late.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
i think he still wants you to pick one pic[lol?]
That was my old Jojo's bizarre Adventure suggstion, I meant my new one for the Sharks
hemightbegiant said:
Ok sinz, if my sig for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure will never happen (until I can get more experienced if Photoshop, I may be able to make it myself), I had an alternate idea:

MAKER: sinz
IMAGE:http://www.justwide.com/images/sharks
BACKGROUND COLOR: Teal (like the color used on thier jersey's)
Main text: "San Jose Sharks" on the top
sub-text: "This is Shark Territory" on the bottom

pleeeaaaaaaasse
Sharks pwn!

Nike

Smash Apprentice
My crew suddenly wants to get a team banner. Saberhof do u know if Stryks has started mine cuz if he hasn't then he can hold off. If he has then i'll just use his. sry for the trouble.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
it looks awesome . it would be cool if you take the border off thx +rep for sure

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
Stryks i know you are busy right now but can you make me a sig whenever you can. i love the work soberhof did. i need a captain falcon sig though. i know i can give rep only once that why i want you to do it this time.plus you have a different style which is cool. i will provid the pic. i want a faded red background and the text to say pain. thx saberhof and stryks again.blood hawk form

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok Pain no prob ill make it, i would prefer to wait for u to give me the image, also what style do u want, like the one in my current sig or what, got some styles I haven tried out with other people just for me lol...

anway here u go MJN:

Nike

Smash Apprentice
nice work Stryks. I like the slanted etching of the text. +rep well earned. Thanx again man it looks sweet.

Top Bottom