• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Stryks

Smash Hero
dont know, how many points do u need for 2 blocks, well any way guys GIVE ME IMAGES AND ONLY 1 IAMGER PER BANNER, also i got a lot of HW ill dot them tomorrow...

saberhof

Smash Master
yah lol. ya knwo i was wondering after all these sigs youve made hwo come yur rep bar is only 1 block?
we have lots of purple squares. and we really dont care about rep. its just something in return for the banners, we are satisfied if they just like them.

to stryks: i thinks its 100 points.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Good day Gentleman.

Background: Green
Images: - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/ME0000671258_2copy.jpg and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/Miyamoto.jpg
Maker: Stryks
Text: - Miyamoto for Brawl!!
Sub text: I'll PWN j00 N00B!!
Color Overall: - Greenish

((Styrks, if you could put the subtext and Miyamoto with the medal in the right of the sig, and the other to the left, that'd be great))

Saber, I already talked to Stryks about this request, and rest assured, this will be the last one for quite some time...

... Though Sinz being here is REALLY tempting to get a sig from him... ;-)

Stryks, again, take your time. I can wait. ^_^

saberhof

Smash Master
meh it has been a long time, you can post again. why would i flame[<directed at stryks].

sinz is really good, why wont you people belive me.thats why he joined, so he could get requests.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
we have lots of purple squares. and we really dont care about rep. its just something in return for the banners, we are satisfied if they just like them.

to stryks: i thinks its 100 points.
whats a purple square and blue square? sry this is off topic...ive been wondering foreva

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I know Sinz is good! I made a request towards him when he had his shop with 8000, but then he went out of town, and 8000's comp crashed. Thus the shop was closed.

Thanks for letting me back. ^_^ You guys are still putting out great stuff.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i dont care about rep but i just wanted to know what the colors are when yur in user cp and it shows yur most current rep given. some are green squares and some r blue.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
sinz, I'd like to make a request :D

In the background have this image, but the letters in the middle

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/hemightbegiant/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_-_4_-_Dios_.jpg
Have where it says DIO cropped out if you can and put on a black-colored background

On the left, have this pic

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/5509/dio.jpg

and the right, have this top of guy, like the head and shoulders

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palace/3640/World01.jpg

On the Bottom, have the text "DIO/The World"

If you can, try to have the image of DIO on the left and the world on the right scaled to about the same size

Take your time

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
hahaha at first i thoought it was gonna be Ronnie james DIO. lol
I'm not suprised. He was named after the band Dio, as well as most other villians in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure series being named after music (Cars, AC/DC, J. Geil, Captain Tenille, Pet Shop, Kira's stand "Killer Queen", giorno's stand "gold Experience", Stairway to Heaven, etc.)

oh yeah:
sinz said:
one image per tag
I feel so ashamed:urg: sorry, didn't see that, but I'm not sure you can do the sig I wanted with only one pic:(

Nike

Smash Apprentice
Mancoon, unfortunately I can't save myself the trouble of yelling at you.
I don't know how well you can read but...
maker: whoever is up 4 the challenge
As a precedent several people before me have listed "either one" of these fine banner makers as their "creator", because they, like me, would be equally pleased recieving a banner no matter which one made it. The owners of the shop did not correct previous requests like mine, because there was no need to do so. I suggest you follow their lead.

The lesson of the day kids: Think before you post, it's a beautiful thing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
MJN you cocky son of a *****. You are not doing these so do not partronize us.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
thxs a million. i love yur sigs above everyone else here. most of eveyrones look so similar but yurs have a distinct look to them. can't wait to see the result.

Nike

Smash Apprentice
well i looked back at previous posts and did not find a single post where some1 was told they were wrong because they listed "Stryks or Saberhof" as their banner maker. I did however see where u guys corrected ppl 4 not listing any maker in their requests.

I stand by my statement though because i gave sufficient information. If I knew u guys wanted a maker explicitly stated then I would have done so.

I wasn't trying to patronize anyone, I just hate it when some1 trys to find fault in my posts when there is none. I really appreciate this free service that u guys do and I came here because I liked the work I saw in the first post. But whatever, sry if I got in the way of banner making.

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok then (lol a lot of guys have chosen me lately) lol but i got a prob right now im in a war with my printer cause it wont.. print... so I gotta write downa lot of *** stuff on to my homework, so any prob if i do it 2morrow?

Top Bottom