• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

Stryks

Smash Hero
1. He is my fav pokemon.
2. There is going to more character in brawl.
3. how do i know? Suggestions were made for more characers after brawl was announced. Why would that happen if it was a final roster.
I'll freakin make it, but not yet, when I get back home ill do it am at community service, also:

1) no more spammin
2) awesome sig saber, pass the font by msn later XD
3) Follow the rules

Ok well im back, Im the guy that makes the for brawl sigs so direct themn to me, and I make new types of banners not just shinny ones anymore, so umm c ya later XD...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I actually don't want a banner made , but I do have a question about making one. I am still using paint to make it, but I have the pictures rendered well enough and I am adding the background soon it is also another image would you suggest blurring the image, washing the image out, or leaving it as is because it won't conflict with the characters colors that much except maybe the Marth image.

saberhof

Smash Master
well i dont think u can make banners then..:(, u seriously need photoshop.

*i need replies to what i asked for!.*
Epsilon: choose one please

saberhof

Smash Master
ok epsilon, you didnt really specify anything, just that it be dark, and i dont think u would want the same text in there. if you want text in it, tell me. and at least TRY to look for images if you are ever gonna ask for one again please :)

With border

fatpower1337

Smash Apprentice
well it seems epsilon wont do my banner because it is "odd" so i'm bringing it over here

maker: SABERHOF
render:

size: whatever is the max size that will fit as my sig
background: real dark with a neon purple lightning, if you know what i mean
text: large bold letters LINKIN PARK

extra: 1. could you make the text look like, spray-paintish, 2. could you make the band have like a neon blue glow, and 3. could u make the words have like a neon-green glow?

if you can get all of this, awesome, if not, thats fine just do what u can.

p.s. i have to say that i like saberhof's current luigi sig.

saberhof

Smash Master
i dont know about the spray paint, or the glow >_< never done it before, but i will try soemthing out. ill look for a text that looks like spray paint. :)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
saborhof...i wouldve done it...but that would take some time...so many glows in so many diff colors. i gave it a try but the colors werent agreeing very well..(im talkign about the linkin park one)

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hmm i would like a crew banner just with the names corresponding to the characters they play. BearBoy= Green bandanna jiggs, Nes= Sheik, Jovan= falco, Elvis= Link, Frost= Peach, Forest Sage= Captain Falcon. Whatever you feel like doing man go nuts.

Stryks

Smash Hero
We dont have experience makin crew banners but we'll give it a whirl, just FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US THE PICS... im tired of sayin that...

fatpower1337

Smash Apprentice
i said do what u can epsilon. i never said it HAD to be all of that. so, again, saber, i dont care if u cant get it all, just do what u can.

saberhof

Smash Master
Sorry dude didnt know that that was a prequisite. I dont know where to find pics though.
Ever tried Google.com? or Yahoo.com?

oh and fatpower i couldnt do the glow thing but i think i did find the type of spraypaint thing u wanted, i dont know if its what u wanted but i think its good. :)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lol yeah it does...but i love the dot border on yur current sig..nice touch. i dont liek the picture all too much..mainly the face XD

Its-ah-me

Smash Cadet
Background: Something to the effect of your Mario banner (the one in the first post) would be great.
Images: http://cache.kotaku.com/gaming/images/drmarioinsulin.jpg
Maker: Stryks
Text: Crazy Legs
Sub-Text: Apply Directly to Stomach.
Color Overall: Im not possitive how I want this, but your talented so im confident you can make it look good :)

Sorry for not specifing all the details, as I stated below I didn't think you'd get to me that fast.

saberhof

Smash Master
learn to read[at least the FIRST page of this thread], please follow rules, specify everything:
1)GIVE IMAGES!
2)Say who you want to make the banner
4)GIVE IMAGES!
5)GIVE IMAGES!

Skywalker

Space Jump
I ordered a premium membership, and I've seen your great work, so, could you make me an avatar? It doesn't matter who.

No text; no signature; just 'cool effects'.

(Yeah, I've done some GIMPing on this one.)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
hey saborhof....im gonna be pretty busy for abit...do u mind fusing shops? ill just move ova here adn make some sigs if i can...cus as for running my own shop right now, its kinda nil.

saberhof

Smash Master
I ordered a premium membership, and I've seen your great work, so, could you make me an avatar? It doesn't matter who.

No text; no signature; just 'cool effects'.

(Yeah, I've done some GIMPing on this one.)
oh fo sho, ill help you

oh and epsilon, ill have to ask stryks [this time i will!] but for now its a no, only if he says yes.

*omgosh new sig hehe*

Top Bottom