• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master

Stryks

Smash Hero

Well there u have it the last 3, i would apreciate some rep, cause I lost a lot of time doin these when I could be studiyin :p lol, well we'll temporarly close the thread, one day it will be back dont worry, thanx guys for the support and hope we can help u once again...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Copy the URL and choose the image tag and insert the URL in the box that pops up being sure to delete what's already in it.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82589&page=11
This is an example of a URL since each picture posted here is done through the internet and requires a URL to post on the boards each image has it's own URL so when you hit quote thier post or if you right click on the image you can access them. When right clicking on the image go to properties and find the URL copy that and then open up your signature and hit the image tag and delete the preset info in the pop-up box and paste what you have copied.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
He wanted to put the sig as his signature it's not like he is asking for a banner the shop is closed yes, but you really should do some housekeeping and make sure that everyone can use the banners you made.

saberhof

Smash Master
He wanted to put the sig as his signature it's not like he is asking for a banner the shop is closed yes, but you really should do some housekeeping and make sure that everyone can use the banners you made.
meh. we dont care if anyone else uses our banners, it has our name in it, i dont think they can do anything...soo

NEWS

There is a Slight MAYBE that we will open up next week we still dont know, so just stay tuned for a bump by stryks if we ARE going to open up, and no more posting, if you wanna answer n00b's questions, answer them Via PM please. :)

saberhof

Smash Master
!Bump!*Opening on tuesday or the next day probably tuesday*
:) i hope you still like us XP:D..

EDIT: do you guys still like us? lol well we are open now, so post away, remember all the rules!, read other pages if you dont know what they are. :) carry on...

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
*resubscrubes* okay that luigi backgroudn is pimp but i hate how the left side of luigi turned out with how bright and fuzzy it is
*unsubscrubes after this post*

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
okay gerudo im sry...this (insert name here) for brawl is getting out of hand...plus yur not even using these sigs...yur just throwing them in a thread where ppl see them for 2 secs maybe till the thread gets a sec page. if yur gonna use up our time then make sure ur going to use it ...and no...manectric is not gonna be in brawl....and the list has been finalized...they arent adding neone else into the game....they have a final roster now so yall can get over yur dreams of (insert) for brawl!

saberhof

Smash Master
thnx...how did u even know about me?...
[*thinks*]...oh yeah banner, ill get right on it gerudo, ! , nvm stryks is more of an expert on those "_____ for Brawl Sigs". :) stryks was pretty pissed i didnt give him a heads up about the shop. :urg:

aw we dont care what he wants the sigs for, maybe he just likes them. :) and thats good enough for us.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
thnx...how did u even know about me?...
[*thinks*]...oh yeah banner, ill get right on it gerudo, ! , nvm stryks is more of an expert on those "_____ for Brawl Sigs". :) stryks was pretty pissed i didnt give him a heads up about the shop. :urg:

aw we dont care what he wants the sigs for, maybe he just likes them. :) and thats good enough for us.
heads up about what shop? and also i mind it when ppl ask for sisg and dont use at all...nto even once...waste of my time when i couldve been making a sig for someone who wouldve used it.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
1. He is my fav pokemon.
2. There is going to more character in brawl.
3. how do i know? Suggestions were made for more characers after brawl was announced. Why would that happen if it was a final roster.

saberhof

Smash Master
heads up about what shop? .
about me re-opening this shop.

1. He is my fav pokemon.
2. There is going to more character in brawl.
3. how do i know? Suggestions were made for more characers after brawl was announced. Why would that happen if it was a final roster.
Ok dont start a fight! take this to the Brawl character discussion please :)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok what im saying is the final roster i set NOW. not back in may e3, but NOW! this is oct. the polls were only open in jpn and now they r closed......

saberhof

Smash Master
stoooop! :( i dont want this closed for Spam! seriously. just stop posting, doesnt matter who's in brawl this is a banner shop.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i do...i would find that funny..JK! NOW for my request i want waluigi n wario and boshi all standing together and a dark tone to this sig. put on it Uber Wario Bros.

saberhof

Smash Master

There u go man hope u like it, would appreciate some rep.

Ok guys a lot of u, and I mean a LOT have not said WHO u want as the make of the banner, u gotta tell us, also, give images... Thanx XD...
:bigthumbu following rules is fun isnt it?[^no offense..:urg:]

EDIT:gotta go sleep its 12:00 over here

Top Bottom