• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
sorry saberhof i had no luck finding a good enough inage so if you could find one for me whenever you can. If you are busy at the moment dont worry about it. I can wait.

I found this image but part of the star is over the shell so i wondor if you can take the star out

http://soulrain.tripod.com/LAS/pics/072601/rp_mp3luigiouch_las.jpg
Ok now Gerudo warrior tell me what you want "Exactly", like how we explain it in the first page, just fill out that and ill know what to do, and yes i can take out those stars. jsut tell me all u want in the sig and i will start.

ReminderMancoon:*This is your last one for a long time*.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/drmarioinsulin.jpg

((If you could edit his color to blue Dr. Mario, that'd be awesome. ^_^ If you need me to make a blue one, I probably could.)) This Should already be done!

Maker :Saberhof

Text: Oh @#$%!! It's Dr. TRAN!!((Make sure Tran is all caps, please!))
Background: Something cool, yet a little trippy. And shades of blue and purple.

http://stereoxide.wordpress.com/files/2006/03/DR.TRAN.jpg

((Note, if you could squeeze this into the background, that'd be awesome. I can make a render if you really need one.)) If you really want this you should do it NOW!

Thanks again Saber. ^_^
Ok this is wrong, you should have everything you WANT in the sig exactly how you want it, cause then you wont like it:(. So make dr.mario blue and make that render if you really can.

!READ!

People are now limited to 1 Signature, Banner, etc..., If you are in need of a sig BADLY, PM one of us and we will think about it.

In the First Post!! said:
Background: (Color)
Maker: (Saberhof or Stryks)
Text: (What u want it to say, Color)
Sub text: (Small text under the Original Text)
Color Overall: (A color that covers the whole sig)
Please just fill this out, and if you want something else added add it under this.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Okay from my last post I want stryks to make both. And for the first one I want Ganandorf and Wolf to be in it, and still the same caption. And for the second one i want it to say Fear the lizard king and have Kraid and Ridley in it.
Ok dude I gotta say this, U, and i mean U give me the renders (images) cause I got a lot HW and its exams time at school and well I gotta study and all, doin the banners are easy but lookin for the right images arent... PLEASE give me the renders...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Nice job guys :)

MAKER: Styrks (If you can, can you make this like the ones that say "----" FOR BRAWL with all the cool effects on it, like the Balloon Fighter one in my sig)

BACKGROUND: Somethign blueish but light, like the ocean or something close to it

PICTURE: http://www2.jsonline.com/bym/image01/tech_p3121101_big.jpg see if you can get part of the Jet Ski in as well for

TEXY: Ryota Hayami for Brawl

SUB-TEXT: You know you want it

You guys deserve a + rep for your work *Gives +rep to Saberhof* Stryks, I'll have to see the outcome for your +rep

Thank you :)

Shiner

Smash Apprentice
did u take the shiner pic out of the post?
both my pc and my laptop cant read it.
if u did get rid of it, could u put it bak up?
thx

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Background: Blue
Images: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/drmarioblue.jpg, and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Mancoon/DRTRAN.jpg
Maker: Saberhof
Text: Oh @#$%!! It's Dr. TRAN!! (Text in purple.)
Sub text: I can't eat breakfast anymore!!
Color Overall: Blue, trippy yet cool.

((Dr. Mario on the far left, seeing the whole image. Little asian Dr. Tran on the far right, with "I can't eat breakfast anymore!!" Under him)).

Sorry for the trouble. If you need anything else from me, please let me know. :(

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
You two can only do a maximum of two images right? If so do you know any shops that could do five or aren't there any that will do that many?

Dr. Pain

Smash Cadet
Hey guys i would like if u make a banner for me
Maker:either of you
render:Dr. mario doing his taunt
Text:No pain no Game
Background:Red and black with smoke effects
That is all.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I have a question about rendering without photoshop would it be possible to do it easily in paint if so how. I started one it has taken me days and I am not finished with one.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Triying to render with paint= FAILURE, many times (before i got PS), I tried and it just never worked... for me... Im bad at rendering talk with ami maybe she can help ya... Also ill do Dr pains sig just need the pic...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'll might have to do that and I believe there is a picture of Mario taunting on supersmashbrosplanetgamespot.com.

Here's one if he can't find one.

Humpback_D

Smash Rookie
We dont have experience makin crew banners, ive been wantin to make one for my team but havent lol but well ill give it a whirl bring it...
sorry i havent replyd, my computer crashed... up my crew kinda broke up so could you just make one sig for me? i need the name LUM to be in the pic and have the size like the same as my sig. umm could you have like a hazy, green and black bg to it? and this is the best pic i could find of luigi misfiring, if you could find better that would be good. http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/images2/ssbmluigi5.jpg

saberhof

Smash Master
We are also humans and we have lives to live and LOTSOF****HOMEWORK we need to do, were sorry for our inconvenience.

Note* i will bump this thread when the banners are ready ok?

again, im very sorry.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
Maker: Either of you.
Render: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/MasterJediAmi/FoxRendercopy.jpg
Size: 400x120
Text: Xx GuNz xX
Color overall/Backround: A combination of blue and black. Be creative. ;)

Edit:
NO MORE POSTING!!

Xx GuNz xX: sorry but your the one whos gonna wait the most, and we have to make alot of banners, sorry man, please read after you post you must post who you want to make it

Everyone else that posts: please read pages after, and read rules, Please.
Sorry. :( I didn't read the previous page. If I have to choose a maker, uhh...I'll just choose Stryk. Again, I'm very sorry. :(

saberhof

Smash Master
NO MORE POSTING!!

Xx GuNz xX: sorry but your the one whos gonna wait the most, and we have to make alot of banners, sorry man, please read after you post you must post who you want to make it

Everyone else that posts: please read pages after, and read rules, Please.

Stryks

Smash Hero
AGAIN tell us WHO do u want to make the sig, were tired of sayin that, just came back and I g2g ill do most of the banners tomorrow thanx for undertsanding guys XD...

saberhof

Smash Master
For the love of god, please stop posting, after these banners we will Temporarily Close this.

just stryks's left. :) hope you guys like em.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Saber and Stryk's, thank you so much for the banners. In agreement, I won't make anymore requests for a long while.

If there is anything I can ever do to help you guys out, please don't be afraid to ask!

Again, thank you again. Keep up the good work gentlemen. Good day!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx XD its been a good run, we have the shop with most posts I believe, so I know we went far, will open again dont worry guys, and thanx for the supposrt, but right now school has been hard and well u guys understand... Ill have the banner 2morrow...

Top Bottom