• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

saberhof

Smash Master
sinz is busy with other stuff right now, so im kicking him out...unless he can reply to me whats goin on...u want me to make it while the other guy gives me an image??...

saberhof

Smash Master
you two are getting really good at this. I remember awhile back what your sigs looked like. Just here to say keep up the good work you two. That is a badass ryu sig Saberhof. You are especially good at text. Stryks your grunge style style is a lot better than most people I see. You and your borders.
i forgot about this post, thnx Zodiak <3, ill give ya +rep when i can, you deserve it.lol :p

*EDIT*: omgosh double post.!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Background: Anything that looks good in your opinion
Maker: Saberhof
Text: Spiritdragon
Sub text: You wish your Nana plays like mine
Color Overall: A blue to pink transition or whatever you feel would be much better looking, go crazy
Size: 375 x 100
Extras: I am not sure if you can resize the image so that you can put in both the Nana and the Popo, if you can, then please resize so that you can see both Nana and Popo in the same banner. If you need someone else to resize it please PM me and I'll try to find someone who can resize it to fit.

DRD

Smash Lord
Finally, done, here, Malificent, I was on vacation without a computer for a week X_X

Dunno how you'll like this one, but there it is =/

woody72691

Smash Ace

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Somebody here derepped me.
I think it was woody72691.
This is exactly what he wrote:
"youira ****ing noob"
Talk about lack of intelligence.
Can't even spell the word 'your' right.
Woody, this is my message to you:
You are a moron.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
11.- Spamming: I have gotten to a point were i hate it, Dont spam, if you spam more than to what i can handle, you will never get a sig, or until i tell you...or unless the spamming concerns something specific for sigs, or anything to do with it. If there is anything you would like to tell us[randomstuff or spam], PM US!.

12.- READ THE **** RULES!

Just in case you guys missed these. If you three continue to spam I will -rep all of you.

Edit: Oh, and Epsilon, I don't think I am high and mighty at all. I just don't like idiotic trolls like you.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
spam.........
take yur 3 rep bars and shove em up yur...well you knwo the rest :)

sux my **** lil ****er..and thast lvl 60 troll hunter to you buddy...

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
dbl post spam..... f(*-*f)

well i guess i'll edit this......instead of posting that woudl be soooooo bad! uncle kenny...go get laid or somethign plz....referreing the posts of simple memebers is by far noway to go about life. step outside..smoke a cigg.,..and enjoy life while it lasts....siting infront of yur computer looking for "bad" posts is just lame...k thxs bye...lamer..

E123Omega

Smash Lord
11.- Spamming: I have gotten to a point were i hate it, Dont spam, if you spam more than to what i can handle, you will never get a sig, or until i tell you...or unless the spamming concerns something specific for sigs, or anything to do with it. If there is anything you would like to tell us[randomstuff or spam], PM US!.

12.- READ THE **** RULES!

Just in case you guys missed these. If you three continue to spam I will -rep all of you.

Edit: Oh, and Epsilon, I don't think I am high and mighty at all. I just don't like idiotic trolls like you.
Tch, whatever.
Anyway now I have a request.
Background: Don't really know, something blue and really cool and unique. I'll leave this up to you.
Picture: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/Character pics/MarthRendercopy.jpg (Sweet pic isn't it?)
Text: Marth.
Sub-Text: The Swordsman.
Can you also put E123 on the left hand corner of the sig?
Thanx in advance!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
dbl post spam..... f(*-*f)

well i guess i'll edit this......instead of posting that woudl be soooooo bad! uncle kenny...go get laid or somethign plz....referreing the posts of simple memebers is by far noway to go about life. step outside..smoke a cigg.,..and enjoy life while it lasts....siting infront of yur computer looking for "bad" posts is just lame...k thxs bye...lamer..
Please, you are making a judgement on someone you don't even know. I have a girlfriend, I play basketball constantly, and I don't moderate posts all day long. I only do it when people like you feel they need to go out of their way to be total a**holes. But fine by me, post what you want and do whatever you want.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok mr wannabe moderator...go tell an admin cus ya knwo ya gonna but neways..
saberhof id like one pic of mario getting slain you can use ne pic of mario ..infact use uncle kenny's avatar..id like it to be ne color...text...omg u killed kenny. size- 350/120

saberhof

Smash Master
People that arent gettin sigs again:

- Woody:You are really annoying, read the rules, there is a reason for them being added
Other reasons:
Spam
Reminder when you didnt even have a request
Major spam

- Epsilon52: Even though you do not ask for sigs here, dont spam here even if you just here to burn someone, -rep them or something.
Other reasons:
Stupidity

- E123Omega: sorry, but this post above me is just uberspam. dont reply about how you got -rep, we really dont care. sorry.

People please learn from these people and READ RULES. Unce Kenny, your not far behind these people, but i forgive you. [ see i am nice! ]

DRD

Smash Lord
Woody, what the hell is wrong with you? What on earth are you talking about? Shutting us down?...Tee-hee, that's kind of funny, seeing as you aren't a mod and you don't work here. =/

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Say, Stryks, do you think you could make me one of those "[character] For Brawl" sigs that you're so good at? You can use this pic:

Sorry about the IGN watermark. I couldn't find any decent pics that didn't have it. Just have it say (obivously) Elite Beat Agents for Brawl. If you can't fit "Elite Beat Agents" in, just use EBA. Other than that, I'll leave it up to you. Thanks. ;)

Stryks

Smash Hero
SoS: I got it at walmart at midnight, 8 hours waiting but it was worth I got ticket #26 and there were only 27 Wiis so im really freakin lucky hahaha!

Omega: u requested a si? well ill make it too, but in a few days wanna try to play a few long hours of zelda XD...

AND NO MORE SPAMMING PLEASE!!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Tch, whatever.
Anyway now I have a request.
Background: Don't really know, something blue and really cool and unique. I'll leave this up to you.
Picture: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/Onishadow14/Character pics/MarthRendercopy.jpg (Sweet pic isn't it?)
Text: Marth.
Sub-Text: The Swordsman.
Can you also put E123 on the left hand corner of the sig?
Thanx in advance!
This is my request.
I don't know if Saberhof is going to make my sig now, but if you want to then you could do yourself.

DRD

Smash Lord
Godamit Stryks, my mom won't let me buy it, she says 'Wait for Christmas.'

GAH!!!!

Do they not understand? I need it NOW.

EN OH DUBBLEYOU

Top Bottom