• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Toby.

Smash Master
Hey there Adelaide!

Don't listen to scoot, he's being silly.

Scoot: It's not nice to tell people they don't look any good. Regardless of whether you think its the truth or not, sportmanship is an important thing to consider before you say these sorts of things.

Anyway, all the Aus states suck at brawl =D

Silfa

Smash Ace
I think DJB was just annoyed that he (as well as the other guys from SA, I suppose) was being kind of belittled. A lot of brawl vids seem 'I could be that dude lolol' but playing them might be a completely different story. They seem like that to me anyway lol, whatever though. :p

edit: yeah we all suck anyway. :D

Browny

Smash Hater
nah i didnt, i think i turned off the stream after the 25th consecutive MK ditto

in the end i wasnt even watching it, just listening to the hilarious commentry :p

i swear i need to change my nickname. on friday every time someone called me by 'DJB' it was so annoying lol. Gotta delete that tag from all the wiis now >_>

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah, you're right Toby.

My apologies to all the horrible Adelaide Brawlers, I'm just as bad as you guys. ;) What's wrong with a little interstate rivalry really though?
bleh, yeah though, I shouldn't have said you guys look crap.

good thing toby is here to keep me in line >_<

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
In who's book tcranter?

Also, interstate trash talking gets you warned, it's bad... like trolling bad.

But it's important to mention that Browny won't come visit the eastern border for some epic sonic dittos :( and by Sonic dittos I mean Captain Falcon vs his Meta Knight, for the lols :D.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol i dont think desert eagle should be credited with beating me, since i didnt even get to play him in the tourney >_>.

I didnt see Metanova use Zelda/Sheik to actually win in a set against anyone who placed top 8 so I didnt include that.
Yeah every time I used her against someone I lost; I usually started with her, then just went onto Olimar or Wolf. I need to drastically improve with her offline, because my performance was incredibly laughable (for example, just standing there when Ant's Snake up tilted, didn't even try to dodge. >_>). My Olimar is too grab happy, guess there's time for improvement there thankfully. I'm 100% sure I would have lost against Ant again (I think I was against him again when I left, sorry about that); need to play defensive against Snake instead of offensive. :urg:

Next time I'll definitely stay longer. I'm heading to the QLD one next month as well. :p

Browny

Smash Hater
Shaya i will seriously come to melb for a tourney if i can get 2 days off, but its just not possible this year. all teh sonics are in melb anyway :)

this months stigma is a slight possibility but now with the delay in paying for the venue it doesnt look good :/

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
Shaya i will seriously come to melb for a tourney if i can get 2 days off, but its just not possible this year. all teh sonics are in melb anyway :)

this months stigma is a slight possibility but now with the delay in paying for the venue it doesnt look good :/

wow u might go to melb 4 tourney cool but make sure it is on 8 may when the lan parties r on so I can get further lol

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Massive event July 11 and 12 2009

Theres gonna be a massive event in Adelaide on July 11 and 12. Its gonna be Reloaded massive but with more Smash :)
Hopefully some people can come down for that.

Its goona be at St Clair Recreation centre, Woodville, Adelaide
July 11 and 12 2009
400+ People
PC, Console and card game tournaments with prizes

http://gamersalliance.net.au/
Alot more info due soon

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
Theres gonna be a massive event in Adelaide on July 11 and 12. Its gonna be Reloaded massive but with more Smash :)
Hopefully some people can come down for that.

Its goona be at St Clair Recreation centre, Woodville, Adelaide
July 11 and 12 2009
400+ People
PC, Console and card game tournaments with prizes

http://gamersalliance.net.au/
Alot more info due soon
sweet hopefully I can be there i'm making my streak of lans :chuckle:

btw look at my new avatar can anyone name what the anime is it is one of my favs well this and death note

swordsaint

Smash Master
Full Metal Alchemist.

I'm looking at coming to this! Who could possibly host me on the night of the 10th (and maybe get me from the airport) and then get me to the airport early on the 13th?

Smasher love is much appreciated, since I'm looking at hitting every Australian Smash scene this year.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Perhaps xtwilightdawnx might actually come to that big event.
I really want ma achievements!! Im sick of looking at Guitar hero 3 and only seeing 300/1000 points!

He better come to next lan! Sure Chris/Ruinz is really good (next time i'll make him do ttfaf at the beginning) but i want him and twilight to do co-op and get like 1 million points.

This time i will dominate guitar hero amateur division. I just gotta refrain from 100% songs on hard or medium:D
Seriously though they should make it for GHIII not World tour, WT is lame and doesn't take as much skill.

I nearly beat u Jamage in Halo FFA, and u've played like 100x as much as me. I think i just got lucky very often.

edit- I thought smash was dying? Looks like it's still going strong if there's gonna be a big event.
I'll pick up wolf again the day of the tourney and come 2nd or first lawl.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I nearly beat u Jamage in Halo FFA, and u've played like 100x as much as me. I think i just got lucky very often.
What in 1 round? In overall score I was way ahead of everyone placing 1st in all 3 ffa finals scoring a perfect 200, you were 68 points behind on 142 and im way out of practice anyway and didnt even play very good lol. Did get 2 killing frenzys in the 1st round, an awesome double kill stick up orange lift on guardian. At 9.03 I got an overkill and running riot in the final :)
Fun games indeed, just wait till a few people come that will own me.

For the amount youve played it your pretty decent though.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
What in 1 round? In overall score I was way ahead of everyone placing 1st in all 3 ffa finals scoring a perfect 200, you were 68 points behind on 142 and im way out of practice anyway and didnt even play very good lol. Did get 2 killing frenzys in the 1st round, an awesome double kill stick up orange lift on guardian. At 9.03 I got an overkill and running riot in the final :)
Fun games indeed, just wait till a few people come that will own me.

For the amount youve played it your pretty decent though.
I did pretty well too considering that I only got my 360 like 2 days before SG >_>

I know Jamage was 1st and I was 3rd, but who came 2nd? Was it Ant?

Oh yeah, that double kill with the stick in the elevator was amazing.

Edit: Also I was surprised how well my Captain Falcon did in friendlies, lol. I was expecting to crash and burn yet I did alright against some good players. I guess people just don't expect a Falcon to be anything other than pathetic.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I did pretty well too considering that I only got my 360 like 2 days before SG >_>

I know Jamage was 1st and I was 3rd, but who came 2nd? Was it Ant?
Yeah i got 2nd.
On oddball i knew Jamage would win it, i fking hate that construct level, its so easy to evade ppl. Same with King of the hill, im like waiting for the hill to change location and some idiot kills me! I'm not on the hill, dont go for me lols.

But the FFA final score was me 23 kills to Jamage 25.
I got so many killsteals lol, and triple kills. Like two ppl would be fighting i would kill one, then finish off the other as they were on low hp.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
well blue I thought you were actully pretty good but ur actully real sucky I mean I even beat you with random desert eagle said he won in a ness ditto match srry to tell you that but someone had to
:urg:

Before that SG the last time I had played Brawl was the SG before that (I really don't have the time for it anymore). Yeah I admit my Ness is really **** now. Also I'm pretty sure that Ness ditto was really early in the morning and I hadn't slept at all and I normally sleep heaps so I don't think I was playing too well. That also might of been the match I was just being an idiot and spamming PKT2, it might not have been though. And in that match you went Random, wasn't I also Random? But anyways I've kinda given up on Smash.

Yeah i got 2nd.
On oddball i knew Jamage would win it, i fking hate that construct level, its so easy to evade ppl. Same with King of the hill, im like waiting for the hill to change location and some idiot kills me! I'm not on the hill, dont go for me lols.

But the FFA final score was me 23 kills to Jamage 25.
I got so many killsteals lol, and triple kills. Like two ppl would be fighting i would kill one, then finish off the other as they were on low hp.
Construct is bs in Oddball. Yeah everyone kept killing me when I wasn't anywhere near the Hill too, lol.

Oh and congrats on 2nd.

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
btw I have a few tourneys SG could use and telling this because maybe jamage could put it on because I can't get on street geek
Resident evil 5 mercenarys if that is how you spell it FFA

Mario strikers charged football 1v1, 2v2 and
guitar hero(I would prefer guiter hero III not world tour)
Mario kart wii coin runners and balloon battle
mario party 8 FFA or minigame mode 1v1 or 2v2
wii boxing
ssbm FFA
Mario party DS FFA

I have gears of war 1, guitar hero III ant does to, left 4 dead, resident evil 5 or mario party 8 because i'm borrowing them ssbm I think W150 has, wii sports I might have maybe I lost it, mario kart wii stuff I have, but i'm actully not sure about DS

Eagle

Smash Lord
RE4's Mercenary Mode is only single player, I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure Mario Strikers maximum amount of players is 2v2, which I think would be pretty cool, along with 1v1.

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
RE4's Mercenary Mode is only single player, I'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure Mario Strikers maximum amount of players is 2v2, which I think would be pretty cool, along with 1v1.
RE4 will be FFA going one by one
strikers I think can only 1v1 or 2v2 I forgot

just wanting to know if anyone else has strikers because i'm borrowing eagles lol

btw is RE.5 2 player on mercenarys eagle?

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
cool W150 we could have to wii's playing strikers if SG is alright with it we can even have RE5 mercenarys doubles and singles comp oh and i'm not trying to be all bossy it is just I want this LAN to be really fun

btw does anyone know how to change a username because I want to switch mine to Mystic_5h4d0w lol it's cool

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
You're a Metaknight mainer now?

Traitor.
yeah but for like half an hour now Olimar with secondaries sonic and metaknight I'm now sucky with fox & snake

RE5 Mercanaries mode is 2 player but there is now vs dlc that you can download and it has 2v2 and 4 player ffa.

Me and a mate are in the top 500 mercanaries scores in the world on shipdeck :D
wow do u know the actual number? i've onlly played it once but that was at eagles house lol

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
wow do u know the actual number? i've onlly played it once but that was at eagles house lol
We were 444 and 445 but havnt checked in a couple of weeks and probly have gone down. We were ranked pretty high on a few other levels aswell as I have a SS ranking on every stage I think.

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
We were 444 and 445 but havnt checked in a couple of weeks and probly have gone down. We were ranked pretty high on a few other levels aswell as I have a SS ranking on every stage I think.
cool also jamage would they're be time 4 a super mario charged football 1v1 & 2v2?

btw jamage I like gears so much now it's like my fav game it beats ssbb lol :laugh:

Ant1

Smash Ace
How far have u gotten in gears? Gears 1 or 2 btw.
Tried insane difficulty yet?

I remember the second stage at the start where u have to defend ur rig. U can't let 1 of those flying things hit the rig or else u die. That was so lame.

There were some parts that took me so long to get through.
That god**** razor hail level. MY GOD that was difficult. The part where u are in a cable car going past all these enemies. God**** boomers, u are in cover, yet they fire a shot, it hits behind u and kills u instantly, and u gotta do the whole thing again which takes at least 5 minutes to get back to. And there's like multiple of them, so hard to kill, and such little time.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Ahahaha, pokemon legend. xD

Nice Olimar sig, which was actually made for me well over a year ago (hence the "Meteor" part). =P

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
How far have u gotten in gears? Gears 1 or 2 btw.
Tried insane difficulty yet?

I remember the second stage at the start where u have to defend ur rig. U can't let 1 of those flying things hit the rig or else u die. That was so lame.

There were some parts that took me so long to get through.
That god**** razor hail level. MY GOD that was difficult. The part where u are in a cable car going past all these enemies. God**** boomers, u are in cover, yet they fire a shot, it hits behind u and kills u instantly, and u gotta do the whole thing again which takes at least 5 minutes to get back to. And there's like multiple of them, so hard to kill, and such little time.
i've finished both and yes i've played insane I hate it lol
Ahahaha, pokemon legend. xD

Nice Olimar sig, which was actually made for me well over a year ago (hence the "Meteor" part). =P
srry found it on google images when trying to see if it was possible to make a really good halo 3 sig when I saw it and thought wow srry bout that but I now have a GoW animation sig lol

Top Bottom