• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Eagle

Smash Lord
James says he isn't too sure.

Also, there weren't many people this LAN. You, your brother, Josh, Kerri and that guy, the other James that uses Marth, lots of people were missing.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Sorry to disappoint you Eagle, but Nova mains Sheik/Zelda and Lolimar! Meaning, Shiek-sidetilt > fox. And Lolimar's grabs >your DK. :)

Eagle

Smash Lord
Naw, Shieks got nothing on me. :)

And if he does, well... Let Ant take him out again.

Browny

Smash Hater
olimar is so gay, if u honestly main him P_L then you fail lol :p

i should use oli next time and show you all how truly gay he can be hahahaha. Win with literally 3 attacks.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Olimar: Advanced Guide.

Step 1: Grab.
Step 2: Grab.
Step 3: Down Smash.
Step 4: Up Smash.
Step 5: Grab.

He's such an ***.

Browny

Smash Hater
i prefer the

Step 1: (side b, pivot grab, pivot grab, side b pivot grab )^n
Step 2: usmash
Step 3: Profit

there is no ??? phase

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Edited out this first part. I cannot be bothered engaging in some whine war over cheap tactics, so I'll retract it.

Anyway, good going Apollo and Desert Eagle (I don't even think I saw you at the event I attended though).

Edit: And scott (swordsaint) doesn't speak for me either. I'm pretty sure I would have lost to Desert Eagle if he beat ant, who was blatantly just better than me at the last one. And Apollo has a mean ZSS.

swordsaint

Smash Master
My perspective is merely based off the fact "I think Metanova is better than Apollo."

Apollo got Eagle down to the 3rd set, last match and had Eagle over 80%, am I correct? Getting back to my original viewpoint that "...Metanova is better than Apollo", it's a safe arguement to say Nova had a high chance of winning.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Scott, just be quiet. I'm a crap player who spams throws, end of story. I don't enjoy people talking themselves up, and it annoys me twice as much when people talk ME up. ^_^

I didn't attend, neither did (from what I can tell) 3 other decent players (djb, ant and W150). The people listed earlier won this tournament, they don't deserve to be compared to people who didn't show up and put in hypothetical matches. :p

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
Scott, just be quiet. I'm a crap player who spams throws, end of story. I don't enjoy people talking themselves up, and it annoys me twice as much when people talk ME up. ^_^

I didn't attend, neither did (from what I can tell) 3 other decent players (djb, ant and W150). The people listed earlier won this tournament, they don't deserve to be compared to people who didn't show up and put in hypothetical matches. :p
hold on there man me desert eagle apollo and maybe jamage and Ruinz deserve to be up there I beat djb in a meta*** ditto match and I recorded it lololol

Nova

Banned via Warnings
hold on there man me desert eagle apollo and maybe jamage and Ruinz deserve to be up there I beat djb in a meta*** ditto match and I recorded it lololol

Eh, yeah I was talking about the people who didn't attend (all those people attended, they were ranked). Of course all the people deserve to be where they placed, and good going to them.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Apollo got Eagle down to the 3rd set, last match and had Eagle over 80%, am I correct? Getting back to my original viewpoint that "...Metanova is better than Apollo", it's a safe arguement to say Nova had a high chance of winning.
Well, just so ya know, my main being Fox and all which I couldn't use against ZSS because of that annoying dsmash spam, I only had the option to play as someone else, my next best being DK. I also hadn't played Brawl since the last LAN party.

Ant1

Smash Ace
DE is easily Australia's best Fox player now. Have any other fox mains come first? But i don't think he gone all fox, its usually fox/dk or sumthin. And DE only beat me coz of ****ty wolf off stage gayness. Jamage knows what im talking about. Even though i died at 10% i just lost vs his fox.

Still coming first with fox isnt as impressive as first with ganon. Next lan im going to go all Captain Falcon. Prepare for my sick combo's that only i have come up with. Oh and plz play Dk eagle, so i can knee u moar.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
1v1
17 entrants
1st: Desert Eagle - DK, Fox
2nd: Apollo - ZSS
3rd: Pokemon Legend - Metanight, fox
4th: Jamage - Wolf, Falco
5th: Ruinz - Diddy
6th: 2SXC Dave - Marth, Pikachu
7th: David S - Toon Link
8th: Chirpin - Mr G&W

FFA
1st: Jamage - Wolf
2nd: Blue Bomber - Cpt Falcon
3rd: Shadowman909 - Zelda
4th: Chris G - Sonic

2v2
1st: Jamage - Wolf & Blue Bomber - Cpt Falcon (Team Blue Jamage)
2nd: Shadowman - Zelda & Milk Marth, Mario (Team ShadowMilk)
3rd: Amitho - Diddy & Tobbygnome - Metanight (Team AmithGnome)
4th: Darkrider - ??? & Rasberry - Diddy (Team Dark Rasberry)

Videos at: http://www.youtube.com/Jamage007

Ant1

Smash Ace
lets never upload 9.04 vids. They will just be embarassing on my part. DE if he's playing ZSS u don't only have to play DK. See that's the difference with u and me/djb. U only play like 2 characters in tourny situations, u gotta learn to counterpick his character with another. I guess u aren't good enough at the game though to be good with every character like i am lololol.

Jamage did u play Apollo? U would've won that match coz wolf owns ZSS, even though he gets d-smash *****.

swordsaint

Smash Master
lets never upload 9.04 vids. They will just be embarassing on my part. DE if he's playing ZSS u don't only have to play DK. See that's the difference with u and me/djb. U only play like 2 characters in tourny situations, u gotta learn to counterpick his character with another. I guess u aren't good enough at the game though to be good with every character like i am lololol.

Jamage did u play Apollo? U would've won that match coz wolf owns ZSS, even though he gets d-smash *****.
1. Get over yourself
2. LOLOLOL @ jamage > Apollo....lol

Ant1

Smash Ace
By next lan i should have gotten a bit better at GH. Me and Ruinz can easily get the 700k co-op achievement by then. We just gotta play soothsayer, as i can get 355k solo on hard, so we should make it.

I've been trying to do ttfaf intro, but just cant figure out how to do it on full speed. I've been trying all these methods but none seem to work well :(

Browny

Smash Hater
lol scott. your meatriding of people who happen to frequent the same wifi forum as you is becoming tiresome.
You have never played apollo or jamage at tournament, you are in no position to judge. You need to stop judging people by nothing but wifi experiences and ill-conceived notions about SA's players

Top Bottom