• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Some seeding was horrible, especially doubles. But wow, not knowing who starc0ck is shows tons of ignorance!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So, some of you may be wondering why my name isn't on the singles results list. I told J.G. to change my name when he posted it to "Bicycle Rider" because I was incredibly embarrassed at how poorly I did. (Thanks J)

Now you see, the reason I performed so poorly at this competition was because my bronchial tubes were under constant exposure to dust and carcinogens (see: asbestos). I apologize to all for my awful placing, and I hope you all understand the travesty that occurred on Saturday.

That > any mountain climbing johns

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yo Corpse johns > anything Inui can come up with. Try saying "no johns" to a dead guy. Get *****.

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly this friday and it seems brawl is growing...... this is exactly how melee was. exactly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So, some of you may be wondering why my name isn't on the singles results list. I told J.G. to change my name when he posted it to "Bicycle Rider" because I was incredibly embarrassed at how poorly I did. (Thanks J)

Now you see, the reason I performed so poorly at this competition was because my bronchial tubes were under constant exposure to dust and carcinogens (see: asbestos). I apologize to all for my awful placing, and I hope you all understand the travesty that occurred on Saturday.

That > any mountain climbing johns
you really shouldnt have ur name changed to mask yourself from performance that YOU did. johning is one thing, that is a whole other thing. its also disrespectful to the ppl that beat u. now their results say like they beat a bike rider, not u. how is that fair for them?

Max Ketchum

The results aren't changed on the AiB brackets (at least, I told him not to change them). I did it as an inside joke between me, Snakeee and J.G., and I was going to post that large john post a few days earlier. I don't really care that much about getting last, it can be changed back if it's that big of a deal. I suppose what matters is that my name remains the same on the AiB results (or at least, it should be), so nobody's wins go unnoticed.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
OH MY GOD DOOM GOT SECOND TO LAST OR SOME CRAZY CRAP

WHAT A MAJOR UPSET

THE PEOPLE THAT BEAT HIM WILL BE INSULTED THAT DOOM WON'T KEEP HIS NAME AS DOOM TO SHOW THAT THEY BEAT THE GREAT AND MIGHTY DOOM OF ENEMY CONTROLLER

lol

I think it's amusing, too.

Max is so cute.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
****, I shoulda followed Doom and changed my name to teh_spamerer since he entered as Cactuar.

Tough question for Inui: So who's cuter? Doom or his girlfriend? lol!! I think you'd vote for shotas first though.

Max Ketchum

I'm not so much mad that I got an awful placing, but I really felt like I shouldn't have lost my first match. The second loss was totally legit (it was to Cable, that sick new DK).

Edit: Wow, isn't the choice clear? I'm far cuter than Tiffany, that stupid peesha shiet.

Double edit: Holy ****, I just had a good 5 minute coughing fit. Hopefully I'm well enough for Cata4.

Max Ketchum

Kid is also really good, and I heard J.G. stepped it up a lot too (but I haven't seen him play for a long time, so I wouldn't know).

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I don't understand why you would use an alias "Bike rider" then continue to announce everywhere, that you are indeed him and only used to offend and discredit your fellow members of the smash community. Oh no, it doesn't stop there, you then say your first match was a complete miracle and you should of won. Atleast you admit that you got soaped smashed by Cable(so people will believe that your first lie is legit). Who is Cable anyway? Please identify which person or object you are refering to

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
you really shouldnt have ur name changed to mask yourself from performance that YOU did. johning is one thing, that is a whole other thing. its also disrespectful to the ppl that beat u. now their results say like they beat a bike rider, not u. how is that fair for them?
If he says he clicks "I attended this tournament" and says he entered as Bicycle Rider it doesn't change anything :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

If he says he clicks "I attended this tournament" and says he entered as Bicycle Rider it doesn't change anything :laugh:
what about ppl who dont use all is brawl? like you lol. you were so hesitant to finally sign up for it, and u still wont use ur regular name on it

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
To chibo and anyone else upset with doom's actions...

Who gives a $hit?

edit: inui that almost made me put you on my ignore list cuz i almost threw up.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
My Eyes!!!!!!!! X_X
To tell you the truth I can't say that was that bad... I'm almost positive I've seen worse or better depending on how you look at it....

In general I don't think it was too bad.

Top Bottom