• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It's the truth. I know a lot more about Kashif than any of you do. I'll admit it's disrespectful and rude, but oh well.

The fact that he has maintained decent friendships in the Smash community would surprise anyone that knew him in high school. >_>;
Wait, people aren't allowed to bring up matches against you from a few months ago but you're stating this is how I am based on how I was 3-4 years ago?

That's.....Inui logic :laugh:

Do you think I'd come running to tell you every time I make friends and tell you?

I'll admit most of my lifelong friends I've met through Smash but I've met a number of them outside of it and there is nothing wrong with meeting friends through Smash.

You actually wouldn't know better than everyone on the boards. When's the last time you talked to me about my life or anything important for that matter? I honestly have no idea :laugh:

EDIT: I have been waaaaaaay more lenient towards you than most people would think you deserve. Stop being emo because I posted dumb/contradictory things that you said

Double EDIT: You're asking why I treat you disrespectfully when I quoted like 10 different instances of you being disrespectful towards me when I did nothing to provoke you and then saying I have no life for finding those quotes. Pretty sure that makes YOU the ****, not me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So apparently it's okay to post a page worth of fire emblem crap on a forum where most people don't care about fire emblem, just to show how much you know about fire emblem, but Kashif doesn't have a life because he defended himself after you constantly $hit talk him? Come on, dude, be reasonable.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It's cool Inui I gotcha man, it actually seems to be Spam's fault completely! Here's why!

I mean Spam, the fact that you made friends with that bag-of-dildos of a man to begin with pretty much means you clucked up completely! :laugh: unless you were somehow...unaware of his ways prior to your "friendship" which if that's the case you may want to review your list of friends IMMEDIATELY because you may very well have befriended a serial killer, or worse, someone ELSE that's trying to put it in your butt :embarrass

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, Dire is right. It's Spam's fault for befriending Inui since high school. :laugh:

Spam's awesome though cause he's one of the only people that gets $hitted on by Inui over the boards but can consistently beat him in tourney. <3 Spam

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ people thinking I am disrespectful towards Kashif or "****" on him

lol @ Yes! bringing up Fire Emblem. It's not even relevant. Stay out of this.

I always thought of Kashif as better than me. I just view him as beatable and I try to be confident about it. I never insult him or disrespect his skills.

Kashif, if you can maintain such friendships after Smash, I'll be impressed. When I said "meaningful relationships," I meant people you would put before yourself at least half the time. I don't think you're that close with anyone atm, tbqh.

I'll drop this now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well, Lucas, I'd say Kashif's a friend of mine, and tend to defend my friends if someone's insulting them, so kindly stfu about what I can or can't do. You know as well as everyone else in this thread that you made a personal attack on him, so man the **** up and apologize instead of running away by "dropping" it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well, Lucas, I'd say Kashif's a friend of mine, and tend to defend my friends if someone's insulting them, so kindly stfu about what I can or can't do. You know as well as everyone else in this thread that you made a personal attack on him, so man the **** up and apologize instead of running away by "dropping" it.
this.

10thisiswhatwe'reallwaitingfors

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Chris- I didnt check, but Im sure its the CHEN vid of me being hercule. You're posts have actually increased in quality, but the way you judge things changes SOOOOOOO much. You also say certain people are bad a bit to often. Its like if you **** someone, they suck. U play snake, its gunna happen. be a bit more objectionable plz:)

Inui- I understand what you were trying to say, but you know d@mn well this was the wrong place to say it. Spam just said " When was the last time you spoke to me about my life" or something like that, so its not like you always try 2 help him in this area. You were slimey, and said those things out of spite. Why say it on a public forum anyway? Are you really trying to compete with that post he made? Just give it up, you bs ALOT and you need to work on it. Maybe you should reread the post and analyze the way you think, because you constantly switch up your words, and make it impossible for anyone to understand you.

Spam- I dont think Inui was trying to be THAT horrible in what he said. Its kinda like when you and I had that arguement over 2 dollars. You do sometimes lack empathy, and tend to see things in pure black and white, but you'll gain a bit more of it at some point in life when you have new social experiences.

And Inui no matter how much you talk about your social life, Im willing to bet anything that its nothing 2 brag about, so live your life n let spam live his.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow...
smashboards arguing... never a bad read...

*inserts cheap popcorn into microwave*

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Chrome pirate, you played my brother and I in teams. You guys beat us 2-1 and I was the marth.

Keitaro

It's 1-1 Pirate!! I'm gonna enter the next tourney were both in as Keitaro Pirate and we're gonna settle this!!!! :D

I gotta learn what the hell to do vs Diddy though so until then I'm scared, lol!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i need falco practice.... keitaros too good and theres not a single falco anywhere around here lol. im not afriad of diddy though :)

Keitaro

I just have 2 ROBs in my crew so I know exactly what to do and can't see myself losing. Same vs ZSS but **** Snakeee likes to go Sheik then gay me on Rainbow Cruise, **** you Falco!!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
oh im actually an hour or so north of that in Marlton

you go to philly a lot though right? i go to school there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo steel we need to play this week @ drexel, what days r u available? i could use some pre-biweekly practice

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
lol wtf why are you guys talking about PA Bi-Weekly practice on the results thread of a NJ tournament lol.
and to add on, i could use some practice XD

Top Bottom