• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

Even though I just tag along with Waltz and appear to do nothing, I enjoy myself while everyone is having a blast.
How did you read a book with that much noise? :confused:
" WHY IS KASIF MAKING EVER MATCH TAKE SO GAHDAYUM LONG!"
The answer is simple. My playing style is so mindbogglingly fun to watch and I am such a kind and loving player that I extend all my matches for the sake viewers entertainment :bee:
Ok but I'll be Snake for that. (some pic of pichu)

See that, Kashif?
Go to hell

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ Kashif

@Kai: Sure. $5 minimum when it comes to Sonic, though. The set is going to take at least 10 minutes of my time.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
$5 is cool with me. My matches dont really take that long considering I play sonic but w/e.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman

How did you read a book with that much noise? :confused:

I love reading so much that I block everything else out once I start. Kind of like how a kid watches TV, ignoring what their parents are saying to them.

It's very easy to block out all that noise. But I'm so amused by said noise that I can't continue to read just in case I miss anything truly amazing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
$5 is cool with me. My matches dont really take that long considering I play sonic but w/e.
I hope you realize that your statement contradicts itself.

Sonic makes matches take forever.

Watching Blue and bschung do Sonic vs Dedede so much was extremely boring. :psycho:

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I hope you realize that your statement contradicts itself.

Sonic makes matches take forever.

Watching Blue and bschung do Sonic vs Dedede so much was extremely boring. :psycho:
LOL no I meant, considering the fact that I play sonic my matches dont take as long as they should(bc of the character stereotype of sonic drawing out matches). Brian and I usually never run the clock on each other in our matches. I always charge in with sonic so it makes things go fast whether its good or bad for me. I dont have the patience to wait for someone to mess up.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I love reading so much that I block everything else out once I start. Kind of like how a kid watches TV, ignoring what their parents are saying to them.

It's very easy to block out all that noise. But I'm so amused by said noise that I can't continue to read just in case I miss anything truly amazing.
Inui should say how this is contradicting itself rather than making basic reading comprehension mistakes.

Shout outs building up still...

EDIT)) I love you horribly. d:
EDIT EDIT)) Applause for getting his girl to go on the SWF?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I play sheik for fun and for snake. I actually use toonlink for sonic but Id gladly mm your sonic with marth. You can also mm my dk.

Edit- yes waltz u get a round of applause.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I play sheik for fun and for snake. I actually use toonlink for sonic but Id gladly mm your sonic with marth. You can also mm my dk.

Edit- yes waltz u get a round of applause.
Ok thats cool. We'll get some mm's in at the next event which I think is blues finals for me.

Waltz is too cool XD

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
This is why you're not good at Brawl yet! :mad:

Pitiful fool...
Dont worry, against you I'll stall the match as much as possible by letting you approach me and just using hit and run tactics XD. Actually thats how I play against MK anyway lol(not stalling but hit and run for sure over and over again lol)

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
You can also mm my sheik if thats what u wanted lol
we can do all of them if you want. I'm always up for a good game :).

Inui- If I really cared about becoming good at brawl instantly, I would have picked up MK or snake a long time ago. I'm cool with sonic though.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Honestly Kai, if you think picking up meta or snake is gunna make you good instantly, think again. Look at the placings in this tourny. I see dk,zss, diddy, marth, gaw, rob, falco etc in the top 10 and plenty of snakes and metas didnt place very well at all. Granted a patient meta/ snake is tough to beat, but not everyone is built for it. Plus, everyone knows fight snakes n metas all of the time. Atleast with sonic you have that novelty factor to hide behind for a bit longer lol. I like that you do your thing with sonic, its admirable, but dont have the attitude that picking up a top tier character will make you amazing outa nowhere u know?

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Honestly Kai, if you think picking up meta or snake is gunna make you good instantly, think again. Look at the placings in this tourny. I see dk,zss, diddy, marth, gaw, rob, falco etc in the top 10 and plenty of snakes and metas didnt place very well at all. Granted a patient meta/ snake is tough to beat, but not everyone is built for it. Plus, everyone knows fight snakes n metas all of the time. Atleast with sonic you have that novelty factor to hide behind for a bit longer lol. I like that you do your thing with sonic, its admirable, but dont have the attitude that picking up a top tier character will make you amazing outa nowhere u know?
It was mostly meant as a joke but to avoid a long discussion where I have to hear everyones opinion, I definitly know what you mean.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'll rock the boat and say that when you pick snake or meta, you become better instantaneously. In the way your character is good, not the person.
If you argue with it (namely anyone who likes brawl a lot more than melee and calls brawl crap) then you disprove that logic you came up with on how the game is severely unbalanced.
:3

EDIT)) Not my fault if Inui sucks too much. :S
/kids

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Surprisingly I was unaffected by the dust at all the whole day, what bothered me is the **** smell...and finding a dead baby rat under my chair at one point... eugh.

I expected to place pretty low considering how out-of-shape I am tourney wise. I know how good I am, and so do certain others so i'll be back to beating everyone down (except probably the gay monkey man) in a few tourneys come time.

To anyone who is either entertained or annoyed by my trash talk - It is the only way I can stay sane being at a smash tourney.

Chibo - Your defensive ROB style is sharp, but I knew after round 2 (sexy 9 hammer) and the beginning of round 3 that I had the set. I could almost say I feel sorry for you actually, because you probably wanted a straight up victory, but instead had the stage "rob" you of that and do pretty much all the work for you =[. Either way, lookin' forward to a regular set next time ;)

Random Diddy guy I lost to - Take that win and frame it, hang it on your fridge door for mommy and daddy to see.

Eazy - Word dude, it's just too bad NJ is the nastiest place in the U.S. so I won't be found in Jersey much :)

DM Brandon - Good stuff on not giving a dude a shoutout :psycho:

NY players - Good stuff holding it down, and Bum climbing back from Loser's McBracket

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
i think i was like the only samus user there lol well other than wes but i hate his samus AHHHHHHHHHHHHH but anyway good tornament still

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Wtf, have you never gotten pink eye before??? I had that like a bajillion times!
...Remind me to sit a bit further away from you during sets, thanks.

I WILL mm your marth. Thats cool by me. We all play differently and despite who you may think is the best I still think I can take your marth but we'll see. Im up for it though
I would put a dollar on his sonic over Inui's farth.

DM Brandon - Good stuff on not giving a dude a shoutout :psycho:
v_v My bad, dude. Seriously, though, I still have never gotten a chance to play you 1v1. We gotta do thissssss.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
First of all I really didn't mind the venue, places like this make me feel good (?), it smelled like *** after I came back from McDonalds.

Second. ****. I'm sorry for placing so low...A lot of people expected me to do good. I'm sorry. I got really nervous I don't know why. I think it's expeirience I plan to change that by getting more practice. I'm sorry to all that I dissapointed.

3: Atomsk - Forward B, Down Titlt (2x) F-Smash = Sex
5: Inui - Friendlies were fun, but I want to play Snake.
5: ADHD - Partner next time with me. Falco + Diddy = Techni-****
7: Black Waltz- MM was fun, you taught me good stuff with Olimar.
9: DMBrandon- Drill Rush more often please. "WTF is he 11!?"
9: Ksizzle- You got really good, good. Represent iCarly for everyone.
9: Eazy- You are one of my new favorite smashers, I need to go practice with you, I'll Aim you later.
17: Kid- Falco's gotta take over NJ.
17: Izumi- Applesauce Matches have to be done.
17: Keitaro- 12356467 Tournaments I've yet to play you in.
25: Dapuffster- I watched you play, ****ing amazing.
25: umbra- didn't see you much?
25: Alzurel- Amazing friend, your Peach is wow.
33: Monk- Munk? Dissidia will be mine.
33: Paper Towels- That girl in the candy shop was HOT!
33: MrDC- Where were you!
33: Kai- MM me next time.
33: Peirce- I didn't see you as much too, like umbra
33: J.G Wentworth- Never again will I lose to you.
33: Gunblade- GANBLADE!! We need to plat more often.
33: Bnzaaa- CG's for the win.
33: iKon- You suck, step it up. I will help though.
49: Blue- Azul! We need to play more often.
49: Bleachigo- Wtf happened soooo many people believed you had it to make it to the top, stop getting nervous and ****, STICK TO FALCO.
49: Crismas- Melee was good(Random knee, spike on yoshi's). You ***** me hardcore though, I like the Falco sticker, but I will ask for a Lucario one next time we meet.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I'll take that bet if you're going to actually give me the dollar. I want to win more money off of the set. :)
WTF? Don't be such a **** if I compliment another players character and not yours. Your attitude is only funny to a point so stop putting me down. It's no wonder why there are crew issues about people wanting to leave if thats how you act towards them. I never complained but I can see why it happens. Atomsk is the best active member that I constantly see at events and he's never a **** to anyone.....except that guy he went gannon against.

ADHD

Smash Hero
No son imma cut your hair with squiggly scizors and **** so it'll be nicer than she could every do.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice

What the hell...I'ma go and do something crazy and call out for a Sonic/Marth MM on Inui, too. Don't worry, $5 for your troubles. I need to do something about steppin' up my game, so maybe working up for a specific match'll be it. 'sides, I managed to get a Sonic sticker, so I should at least try to earn it.

Here's to both Sonics winning, so that the johns will flow like a river of pure hilarity for all present, and Inui will be saying my name out loud for all to hear.

Here's lookin' at you, Princeton.

*goes to train*

[insert inevitable "what's this guy think he's doin'" here] ^_^

- GD

Kai973

Smash Journeyman

What the hell...I'ma go and do something crazy and call out for a Sonic/Marth MM on Inui, too. Don't worry, $5 for your troubles. I need to do something about steppin' up my game, so maybe working up for a specific match'll be it. 'sides, I managed to get a Sonic sticker, so I should at least try to earn it.

Here's to both Sonics winning, so that the johns will flow like a river of pure hilarity for all present, and Inui will be saying my name out loud for all to hear.

Here's lookin' at you, Princeton.

*goes to train*

[insert inevitable "what's this guy think he's doin'" here] ^_^

- GD
Well said XD. Now I'm really curious what his johns will be if he loses....."I main MK, not marth anymore", "nobody knows the matchup because sonic sucks", " all you did was (random tactic)*". The suspense is killing me lol. One of us better win, I really wanna know XD

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
PRiDE's semi-johns about me winning during training sometimes would be "you spammed neutral B" as Sonic.

Homing Attack.

Now, to be fair, he never REALLY claimed that's why I won, it's more that it irritated him or some such. But seriously. Homing Attack. How can you johns spamming that attack? I use it to alter my descent pattern, mostly, outside of quick Spin Dash follow ups or potential stage spikes/gimps.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol don't worry about it. just do what it takes to win :)

try to get some practice vs a marth too.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol don't worry about it. just do what it takes to win :)

try to get some practice vs a marth too.

Top Bottom