• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B Button

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Blue, Malcolm, and Wes need to get in on this.

^o^;

Though I am taking my request seriously.
So am I but at the rate its going I think Inui is going to have to mm the entire community.

Waits for inui to say "more money in my wallet"*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Only if it were true.

You know, I literally did go to Bear Mountain in NY with my family, climbed it, and got injured in the process. ~_~

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alright, I call Marth so you get to be Sonic :bee:
Ok but I'm letting you know now that I lost a lot of weight, cut my hair, and my skin got paler for some reason. I also wear glasses now and got way funnier. My trash talking skills are the best now!

Don't be confused when it appears that someone else sits down to you play you in this.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
lol inui would say after he lost, that he climbed a mountain the day before
Thats the one I had to listen to after I beat his snake in tourny XD.

I'm sure he did but its still funny to listen to it

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok but I'm letting you know now that I lost a lot of weight, cut my hair, and my skin got paler for some reason. I also wear glasses now and got way funnier. My trash talking skills are the best now!

Don't be confused when it appears that someone else sits down to you play you in this.
I'd still do it if it was like a side bet thing, but not for that much. $5-$10 would be good.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock

For some reason that you can't see the above picture, I will tell you what it is, it is a piece of unattended shi*t. Yes, someone took a sh*t and decided it was cool to invite smashers to play brawl in some cold a** basement. No, it isn't ok that the shi*t is frozen, it still smells and it's melting point isn't that high. This was the worse venue ever, I did have to take a sh*t myself but wasn't sure if I should do it next to the other one or in the toilet, I am 100% sure it wasn't even of the dog variety, it was huge and just sitting next to a set up. Anyway, enough about that and on to the real issue, it was so cold there and all kind of particles in the air, not to mention the **** radio active arachnids that didn't even enter singles and decided to bite everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us left with f*cking Spiderman abilities because of this piece of crap venue.

This tournament shouldn't count for anything because I got taken out by Suicide Donkey,
3rd match on rainbow cruise because my fingers were way to cold and the dust was getting me dizzy, I am sure he had the same problems but I'm more allergic to it than he probably is, I bet he was immune. Who made those brackets anyway? A blind biased b*astard, how dare they put me up against Suicide Donkey first match, that guy is ranked number 1 in antarctica but no one probably knew this and made him go against me, now I look dumb for losing. W/e I left after that match because I was growing green spots all over my skin from being there for so long. I am not going to link myself to this match on allisbrawl, f*ck this tourney. No one should of taken this one seriously.

Seriously, if you ever want me to come there again you guys need to turn up the tempature, use some raid to kill all the diseased bugs, have a sign that says sh*t in the bathroom and not on the floor and decent brackets. That is all, nothing personal, everyone needs to start off somewhere so don't feel bad, just make another one with problems solved. Thank you. I really hope this works out next time, if there is one.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

For some reason that you can't see the above picture, I will tell you what it is, it is a piece of unattended shi*t. Yes, someone took a sh*t and decided it was cool to invite smashers to play brawl in some cold a** basement. No, it isn't ok that the shi*t is frozen, it still smells and it's melting point isn't that high. This was the worse venue ever, I did have to take a sh*t myself but wasn't sure if I should do it next to the other one or in the toilet, I am 100% sure it wasn't even of the dog variety, it was huge and just sitting next to a set up. Anyway, enough about that and on to the real issue, it was so cold there and all kind of particles in the air, not to mention the **** radio active arachnids that didn't even enter singles and decided to bite everyone, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us left with f*cking Spiderman abilities because of this piece of crap venue.

This tournament shouldn't count for anything because I got taken out by Suicide Donkey,
3rd match on rainbow cruise because my fingers were way to cold and the dust was getting me dizzy, I am sure he had the same problems but I'm more allergic to it than he probably is, I bet he was immune. Who made those brackets anyway? A blind biased b*astard, how dare they put me up against Suicide Donkey first match, that guy is ranked number 1 in antarctica but no one probably knew this and made him go against me, now I look dumb for losing. W/e I left after that match because I was growing green spots all over my skin from being there for so long. I am not going to link myself to this match on allisbrawl, f*ck this tourney. No one should of taken this one seriously.

Seriously, if you ever want me to come there again you guys need to turn up the tempature, use some raid to kill all the diseased bugs, have a sign that says sh*t in the bathroom and not on the floor and decent brackets. That is all, nothing personal, everyone needs to start off somewhere so don't feel bad, just make another one with problems solved. Thank you. I really hope this works out next time, if there is one.
Lmao wtf is a StarCock?? I know the venue was bad But it wasn't MY house. And if I knew it was going to be that bad earlier I would've cancelled. And lol at you instead of telling me straight up in person you run to the boards like a little *****. Just some random no name, and lol biitching about the brackets. Alex seeded those brackets PERFECTLY ask any of the Top players. lol your full of johns and your worst than that piece of **** up there. That venue will Never be used again and the next venue will be clean I promise. And there will be a working clean Bathroom.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Lmao wtf is a StarCock?? I know the venue was bad But it wasn't MY house. And if I knew it was going to be that bad earlier I would've cancelled. And lol at you, some random no name, biitching about the brackets. Alex seeded those brackets PERFECTLY ask any of the Top players. lol your full of johns and your worst than that piece of **** up there. That venue will Never be used again and the next venue will be clean I promise. And there will be a working clean Bathroom. oh and to show everyone how sorry I am there will be NO house fee. Everythings on me :)
Perfectly? That's why I faced Bleachigo first round? Howabout Doubles? omfg.

The rest of the post is fine! :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LMAO!!!!

@ JG: When I spoke to Alex Strife, he had no clue who many of NJ's good players were for example: ADHD, Dapuffster. And they ended up getting horrible seeds. Next time if possible let an NJ person that knows alot about the scene like Inui or I do the seeding. <3 you and Alex Strife.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
LMAO!!!!

@ JG: When I spoke to Alex Strife, he had no clue who many of NJ's good players were for example: ADHD, Dapuffster. And they ended up getting horrible seeds. Next time if possible let an NJ person that knows alot about the scene like Inui or I do the seeding. <3 you and Alex Strife.
Atomsk Helped with the seeding too.

Snakeee

Smash Master
LMAO!!!!

No wonder I had to play ChromePirate first round -_- ......no big deal though alex if it was your doing. Chrome still managed to make it to the top after that anyway >_>

If it was Atomsk....**** you :laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think Atomsk would have changed you two from playing first round so he probably didn't look at the bracket too hard but I dunno.

Top Bottom