• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 Monthlies @ Fuddruckers

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Real quick before I love on people. I apologize about crashing at your place without consulting you first, Kelan. Not a good show of respect on my part =/

I wasn't at the tournament but I dun give a ****. SHOUTOUTS.

Boback: Next time I roll through the area I'll make sure to load up on some ****ed up **** so that we can **** your **** up. I was actually pleasantly surprised that you held your own. Let me know how many heads there will be next time so I can plan accordingly. Also, the movie was too ****ing good. Funniest most awesome comedy I've seen in a long *** time. <3 Also, the booze was much appreciated.

Young **** Bobby: I always love seein' them pretty big *** eyes of yours. It was awesome hanging JUST to hear you **** talk every smasher that wasn't in that room, and all the smashers that were in the room as well LOL. Thanks for indulging my baller *** mario in teams, twas the ****. Also, thanks for joining in one of our sessions, that totally made my night. The conversation outside of the movie was actually really nice too, I enjoyed that :)

Oscar: MY goodness what a life saver you were bringing that piece! I swear I'm going to have a legit conversation with you sometime and not some forced awkward *** waiting for everyone in the liquor store scrap of a chit chat haha. It was awesome having a good handful of sessions with you at least. We must do stuff like that again :D

Johnny: Is there anything you don't beast at? I swear if you go in on anything, you go HARD. It's all good that you were quiet btw, as long as you were feeling good that's all that really matters. Plus, I think bobby spooged after you guys played well into the early morning for 3-4 hours, so you at least made one person happy lmao. Drinking, I think, would fit you better next time. Same as boback, props on hanging out for all the sessions; much respect.

Kris: BASKIN ROBBINS WITH THAT PEANUT BUTTER SAUWCE, DAAAAAYUUUM!!!!! That was the best dinner I've had in a while loooooool. It was awesome having a short little hang out session with you on our walk and getting to know you better. We definitely need to hang out more and in association to what I posted for Boback, it looks like you'll be joining in next time!!! :D :D :D

Mango: I'll have to make sure to pre-roll before I come down there next time, mother ****. I never felt so rushed to roll in all my life and to be honest I thought it was pretty ****ing funny lol. Thanks for keeping Boback in the sessions, otherwise I feel like he would have *****ed out. AND FUUUUUUCK, THE EXPENDABLES, YES. **** YES.

Julian: I didn't really talk to you enough, but you were a gentleman to say the least with that **** at chipotle. Good ****. Also, holy ****ing **** ****s do you eat ****ing slow. What the **** dude, seriously.

Berto: Fun playing some teams with you man. You've got some nice combos there for a not ranked player.

Kelan: Thanks for having all of us young ****s over and putting up with our ****. Thanks for the plethora of late night matches as well. House respect will be givin in the future :(

Thanks for the good times guys. You're all young ****s in my heart <3

**** YOU BOBBY AND THAT YOUNG ****S **** MY ****ING GOD NOW IT'S IN MY HEAD AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT ****!!!! Hldi hfsa;otehi atIAHWOI:TWHO:ATHWI:AOWTH

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Julian: I didn't really talk to you enough, but you were a gentleman to say the least with that **** at chipotle. Good ****. Also, holy ****ing **** ****s do you eat ****ing slow. What the **** dude, seriously.
loooool. haters ghana hate

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
**** yes. Will be bringing a full car, with one or two setups.

:phone:

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Is anyone from SC going to this and have a car? I'd be able to go if I can get a ride.

strawhats

Smash Master
Out of curiosity how does Wes do vs mango's falco. I know Wes loves the ditto bit of course mango is mango.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Any vids recorded? GF sounds like it could have been good, especially if Mango played seriously to prepare for Apex.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Lots of sets were recorded. I think all of the ones nearing the end were recorded (e.g. PPU v SFAT, Shroomed v SFAT, Shroomed v Westballz, Westballz v Mango)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yesterday's tournament was one of the funnest. really cool format, though i hope next time there are enough setups for AM bracket!

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Don't fret dude, there are lots of tournaments coming up around the bay. I highly reccommend joining the norcal melee facebook page if you haven't already.

Top Bottom