• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
bliss, this isnt a chat, and YOURE the one who attracts the gays... just saiyan

turaz is trying to play it off.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Nothing interesting happened within the last 30 minutes...obviously due to the lack of my presence. But worry not my sisters, for the galant Meerca has returned!

Blissard

Smash Lord
Side note: I have returned from getting yelled at by my parents for being late to school (asian parents >.>). What made it really funny was that they hate each other, and so only one of them yells at me at a time, and when one of them finishes and leaves the room, the other enters and yells at me anew. Oy vay...also, creeper problem solved. I messaged all the crap he sent me tl his friends and teachers. Revenge is sweet...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! For now...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Side note: I have returned from getting yelled at by my parents for being late to school (asian parents >.>). What made it really funny was that they hate each other, and so only one of them yells at me at a time, and when one of them finishes and leaves the room, the other enters and yells at me anew. Oy vay...also, creeper problem solved. I messaged all the crap he sent me tl his friends and teachers. Revenge is sweet...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! For now...
This made me lol twice

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
taco bell counts as mexican foods, right? not mexican american foods, right!!??!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
TaCO BELL IS AWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
lol "brother"? What are you a preacher?
I think he meant "brother man".
Like in "No thanks, brother man. My mama didn't raise no dummies."

Also, this maze is REALLY easy. Just go all the way down, then all the way right, then up to the end.

Dnyce

Smash Master
@_@ You guys are weird, and I think obviously I'm a guy. The girl count on here is near non-existant. And shoulld I make a profile for this thread? :O And god this guy is creepy, I blocked him on FB and he made another account to message me again...
It's cause you said you had a guy stalking you.

Every girl that I've known that's tried to pick up Olimar as a secondary end up as MK mains
What about me? ._.
And Daycia?
Lol, I know, I think a lot of Oli's pretended to be girls at one point or another (Fino).
I pretend to be black

Dan pretends to play Olimar LOL
O_O

LMFAO!!!!
taco bell counts as mexican foods, right? not mexican american foods, right!!??!
Yeah bro. It's made by mexicans

Top Bottom