• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jane

Smash Hero
my new monitor came in :yeahboi: 23.6 inches of pristine reality for my eyes to enjoy. **** is too cash.

hopefully by next week, i'll have my skyrim-****** computer all built and ready for action.

asob4

Smash Champion
Have you seen some peoples battle stations? Sweet Jesus they're beautiful. 3 screen type ****. Just imagine.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
During the blackout, I completely reorganized my setup (allowing my second laptop to be connected to my T.V. and eliminating about 50 unnecessary wires), installed a second setup for the Gamecube, and got through a full month in Rune Factory. I need to take days off of Smashboards more often. ^^;

By the way, you could still access Wikipedia if you stopped the page from loading before the blackout message appeared.

Jane

Smash Hero
Have you seen some peoples battle stations? Sweet Jesus they're beautiful. 3 screen type ****. Just imagine.
hell yeah man. r/battlestations is bananas. my station doesnt look all awesome, but it does the job nicely. :3

By the way, you could still access Wikipedia if you stopped the page from loading before the blackout message appeared.
yeah i did that a couple times today. i felt like a no-good cheater.

Dnyce

Smash Master
learned to play with the wii-mote nunchuck upside down as well as play Ice climbers with one hand today.

steep

Smash Lord
Thanks for remembering me Clover. Yeah I main Mario/Luigi but I have definitely been considering Olimar a lot lately. I played against RogueBlades yesterday and we go even when I go Mario/Luigi but I 2-stock him when I go Olimar. I have been practicing a lot lately. Do any of you use ground-cancelled fair/bair as a mindgame to switch up pikmin order?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well we even have a special name for it, so I'd assume most of us do... :x

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Thanks for remembering me Clover. Yeah I main Mario/Luigi but I have definitely been considering Olimar a lot lately. I played against RogueBlades yesterday and we go even when I go Mario/Luigi but I 2-stock him when I go Olimar. I have been practicing a lot lately. Do any of you use ground-cancelled fair/bair as a mindgame to switch up pikmin order?
Joe is garbage against Olimar. Like horribad.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Tofer's talking from experience. You have to be kidding or else it's permanent.
WHAT YOU DO NOW, YOU CANNOT TAKE BACK.

asob4

Smash Champion
Lol it wasn't a bad break up guys. We were together for almost 2 years so im just a little bummed.
Life got in the way and it was best for us to end it. Still ****ing sad though D:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol it wasn't a bad break up guys. We were together for almost 2 years so im just a little bummed.
Life got in the way and it was best for us to end it. Still ****ing sad though D:

just ****.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Yeah that I learned. Lol but he is good against Mario… and I 2-stocked him last time we played a friendly Mario vs Sonic. ;)
He doesn't know how to walk. I could list all of Joe's problems right now.

vs Olimar
He spindashes all day and tries to be super flashy and gimmicky.
When spindash gets punished enough, he starts running in blindly.

vs Mario
He runs all the time
Doesn't deal with fireball mix-ups because Caleb kinda just stayed far away and fired them all day.

It's true, if you're not kidding then you end like me.
A flaming homosexual mess.
Fixed for more accuracy.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

asob4

Smash Champion
Too drunk dont wanna read lol
Did you read the ggw one? That one was good
Or the darkest secret askreddit soooo good apparently a lot of people have sex with dogs o.O

Top Bottom