• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I haven't finished Vesperia, yet. So far it's extremely close, though. Too tough of a call to make, haha.

Also hey guys! Haven't been around lately, was at Ohayocon all weekend. Gonna try to be more of a presence here, since I haven't been, lately.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Raisin Caine's chicken with the best dipping sauce known to man. Bought two chicken fingers and ****ing ten things of sauce.

@Toff, got mine at the convention, they only had two left so I was all over that ****. You can get them on ebay new, though. They're like $15-20 so you have no excuse!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
man... i just got linked to that weirdest boner video again. the beginning is ****ing terrifying.

what the hell does any of it mean? does anyone even know?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hmm... I would liken a boner to Puyo Pop Fever. You don't really know what's going on the first few times you play with it, but you have one hell of a time figuring it out.
...Onions may also be involved in both at some point.

What exactly do you mean by "boner video"? If it's inappropriate, don't link to it and just explain it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
well... there's **** in it. so i probably can't link it. but it's on youtube, so maybe it's allowed because of artsy-stuff?

anyways, just search "weirdest boner ever" on youtube. if you can make it through the beginning without being terrified, the end is kind of hilarious.

im sure there's some sort of message they are trying to portray, but i have no ****ing idea what it is.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
"This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

To view this video please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up."

Yeeeeah, guess you couldn't. XD
Sorry, I'll watch it later. Storm coming through is screwing with my connection.

asob4

Smash Champion
Omg amnesia is the scariest game ever.

Watch reaction videos, they're funny af, but when youre playing it its terrifying

:phone:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Dude Amnesia is amazing and making Trela play it is even more fun. I looove that game it's super scary!

Really you are Ill? PJ and I are confirmed! We're going with Kansas

asob4

Smash Champion
Amnesias the only game thats ever got me that scared before. Literally jumped when trying to distract the brute and running past it, tried to close the door but as soon as I turned around he was right in my face and I died haha

and the prison area was scary as ****
:phone:

SethT

Smash Ace
Oh man, I load up the first level of Amnesia and just stare for awhile before shutting it down.

As far as I'm concerned, the physiological horror of the main menu screen (and knowing whats to come :[ ) is enough to justify the purchase.

Top Bottom