• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

asob4

Smash Champion
Whaaaatt they're such good shows.
I highly recommend all of them.
First season of walking dead is on Netflix, as are the first 3 seasons of breaking bad, and I think only 2 seasons of Dexter I haven't checked if they updated it with more yet

:phone:

asob4

Smash Champion
There's a difference between regular TV and good TV.
Those shows are all good TV. Definitely all worth watching.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Stopped watching Walking Dead after the first few episodes.
Way too drawn out.

Jane

Smash Hero
only time i watch TV is for sports. i feel like watching an entire TV series sucks too much time away for nothing.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Same opinion as Jane. It's the reason I barely watch TV or Anime, and why I read more manga than anything. It's hard for me to focus on one thing at a time, and TV/Anime forces me to do that. With Manga, I can have music going in the background, multitask, or even split it into smaller segments than I could when watching TV/Anime, where I feel obligated to devote a specific time period towards one thing. But that's just me. That said, I do enjoy watching TV/Anime certain times.

asob4

Smash Champion
One hour a week for some damn good entertainment is perfectly fine with me
But im the type of person who could watch 5, 6, or 7 episodes of a show in a row without any problems

asob4

Smash Champion
Im only taking a few classes this semester and there's not much hw that I dont just do at school so I have lots of free time :D I just started breaking bad like 2 days ago and im already on episode 7. First day I watched 5 in a row lol

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
You may think I'm crazy for saying this, but Level E was the best thing to come out of that season and no one is talking about it.

MSMM's ending was kinda meh.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
So there I was boning my girlfriend in da woods, and we look up and we see Bigfoot, so I chased after him but he got away, so I went back to bone my girlfriend and da Mosquitos were going crazy and she was like Der his no hway.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, Hilt. I watched episode one. Yuno was as creepy as I thought she'd be. Pacing was a bit quick, but I enjoyed it.

Speaking of MN, I noticed Nick Riddle rocking the Gasai tag. Shame he lost that set though. Did some cool ****.

asob4

Smash Champion
telling her is the best option. Unless youre still in the closet(?)
But telling her is still the best option

Battle roads tomorrow for Pokemon tcg :) got my Goth deck and imma try to handle and top cut. First Pokemon tourney actually :o

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
You must not understand how females work, if you tell them they're ugly they'll crave him more. The bigger prick he appears to be the wetter gutter skanks get.

It's a sad system.

Edit: edited because I wish this post was a joke, it's not. Just cold hard truth.

Top Bottom