• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Im astounded at the amount of truth in that post.

:phone:
So, yea...this was the 20,000th response to this thread. I've been waiting for this mile marker for MONTHS and the weekend my show opens you guys don't try to do anything special for it, let alone even notice it. Pft, it could've been the greatest +1 in history

asob4

Smash Champion
What do you do when youre somewhat hangover and completely exhausted and have to write a paper for a midterm due tomorrow?

Lol its page 1337

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Take a deep breath and just ****ing POWER THROUGH IT!!

Page 502 for me. :p

asob4

Smash Champion
Well I decided imma miss class, take an adderall, and sit in the computer lab all day til I finish and email it to her that day and turn in the hard copy next class. -crosses fingers- I hope it'll work out

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Should email her a corrupt file

(aka find something of similar size to a paper and change the extension)

And turn in a hard copy the next day.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Well I decided imma miss class, take an adderall, and sit in the computer lab all day til I finish and email it to her that day and turn in the hard copy next class. -crosses fingers- I hope it'll work out

Lol adderall is a brawl players friend.

asob4

Smash Champion
so the midterm wasnt due today :D she extended it to wednesday.
but i still dont want to do it. and i didnt get an adderall :/

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Adderall is a last ditch effort. I used it when I hadn't done any reading for my sociology class all semester and the midterm was the next morning.

I got an A :awesome:

asob4

Smash Champion
Adderall is the saving grace of procrastinators. Im an extreme procrastinator. So when **** goes down, I need adderall.
Oddly enough ive only used it once to write a 10 page paper in 2 hours

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I procrastinate hard sometimes, but I don't go reaching for pills.
I just focus, get the adrenaline pumping with a motivational catchphrase, and DO IT.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I procrastinate hard sometimes, but I don't go reaching for pills.
I just focus, get the adrenaline pumping with a motivational catchphrase, and DO IT.
That works 99% of the time.

For the other 1% there's Addy :)

I actually took it in combination with 5 Hour Energy. Most productive 7 hours of my life.

asob4

Smash Champion
You never really appreciate what adderall does for you until you actually try it when youre in desperate need of finishing a paper. 0 distractions. Its truly amazing

So I got drunk tonight. And we managed to pick up Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds :) 100 to be exact

Asa

Smash Hero
i had a dream with cloverleaf in it, despite knowing his face and voice lol.

i was outside my house, and I got a phone call from clover. he sounded like the british guy from district 9. he said "hey asa welcome to texas!" then i said "yo, is this cloverleaf?"

unforutnately i sleeptalked that right at my cousin XD

asob4

Smash Champion
Lol I remember in 11th or 12th grade I went around asking teachers for a few dollars each to sponsor me so I could go to like axis or west coast smash league I think. I got like $15 maybe haha

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

i was outside my house, and I got a phone call from clover. he sounded like the british guy from district 9. he said "hey asa welcome to texas!" then i said "yo, is this cloverleaf?"

Dreaming about me now? I don't like where this is headed.
I don't have an accent, but I occasionally pronounce things with a strange Japanese or French accent or break out into a southern accent when emphasizing certain things.
And I'm pretty quiet around/when talking to people I don't know, so I'm often mistaken for a woman over the phone. It was really awkward when I had to take calls back when I had a retail job. :x

My face is awesome. It has a built-in nose, visual receptors, AND a communication device.

And I know what you look like from that one stream video. :3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

That sounds like something he'd do alright.

asob4

Smash Champion
No no its complete bull****. It wasn't a paper of me philosophizing, its a paper analyzing an argument or point using platos and Aristotles methods sigh

Top Bottom