• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Blissard

Smash Lord
Wait now that I think about it, I think Hilt's the only one over 20 years old here lol.

Also Sush1 is getting cocky. But the more ****s the better :)

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
Wait now that I think about it, I think Hilt's the only one over 20 years old here lol.

Also Sush1 is getting cocky. But the more ****s the better :)
You guys are affecting me, don't blame me. Plus i was just joking really. Man. Dresses. you know.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Clover's 23 or 24 or something. Cook's the oldest Olimar I think. Other than that I think I'm the oldest. Mayb PS is older than me, I dunno.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm only 5 months older than Hilt. ^^;

Also how did you manage to massacre my grammar in your quote?
Oh WOW, I didn't notice that. That's just the way it came out when it was quoted.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So, found out something interesting in the oli-diddy MU. If diddy kong hits the BACK of olimar's shield with his side-B, olimar's JC US OOS WILL come out and not be knocked away by side-B

asob4

Smash Champion
I have not watched it. I was too busy dying at Isaac and headhunterz last night because hardstyle > dubstep

Oh heady dropped love goes down. And closed with doomed :3 went up front and saw him getting down to it. So sick haha

:phone:

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
You can't say a thread sucks when there's pictures of men in dresses.

Therefor your argument is invalid, try again.
You're Logic is stupid, so I'm getting Vocal about it. Shining that Icylight in here before heading out with my girl Dnyce.

Heading to a frat party, you know AsaDelta house, Prolly smash nattys and eat some p b and j with the Hilt bread.

Hopefully we make it there safe there might be a Blissard on it's way, and that would stop me from smoking my Jane.

It would be some BSL (Bad ****tty Luck) on my part.

Also tofer is gay and so forth.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
First day of school today.

Math, English, Science, History.

What a nice day.

Have i been approved to be an Olimar player around here or is there some sort of tribe sacrificial ceremony?

EDIT : wow. 10 people on the Oli boards.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Have i been approved to be an Olimar player around here or is there some sort of tribe sacrificial ceremony?
We outsource that. You'll have to talk to our customer service representative.

Turazrok

Smash Master
you're logic is stupid, so i'm getting vocal about it. Shining that icylight in here before heading out with my girl dnyce.

Heading to a frat party, you know asadelta house, prolly smash nattys and eat some p b and j with the hilt bread.

Hopefully we make it there safe there might be a blissard on it's way, and that would stop me from smoking my jane.

It would be some bsl (bad ****tty luck) on my part.

Also tofer is gay and so forth.
**** you i thought we were friends

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I didn't mean the abbreviation, I meant the action of directing your influence.
There was one vid of an Ice Climbers being down smashed.
He thought schools out DI would save him or something.

Top Bottom