• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

asob4

Smash Champion
I very much dislike skrillex. He ruined dubstep

Hardstyle is where its at :] finna see headhunterz and DJ Isaac tomorrow at lost city of Atlantis.
Oh and some cookie monsta. He's some real dubstep. :]

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I hate skrillex. So much. Cinema and scary monsters are his only good songs.
Plus hes sonny moore from fftl lol

Skrillex does reptile's theme. That's pri good.

Hardstyle is cool.

I like klaypex dubstep. Their songs were in dubstep guns.

asob4

Smash Champion
Reptile theme is cool. So thats 3 songs lol.

Hardstyle is the bees knees :] ha

I used to like dubstep but not so much anymore. Most of it is brostep now

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah hardstyle is the ****. check out goingquantum's youtube channel for amazing hardstyle, electro, and dubstep mixes.

asob4

Smash Champion
Just check out headhunterz for amazing hardstyle songs :] hahahah
I can't wait to see him and DJ Isaac tomorrow :D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Reptile theme is cool. So thats 3 songs lol.

Hardstyle is the bees knees :] ha

I used to like dubstep but not so much anymore. Most of it is brostep now

You should look up klaypex. Or at the very least, DUBSTEP GUNS.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Asob. Just watch the video. It's cool, regardless of if you like dubstep.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
Hi, im a new brawler and i've been wondering if i should pick Olimar as my Camp character. He's the best at that job, and no one can beat him there. However his recovery sucks, making me less likely to pick him over snake which can recover better and can still camp well.

Tell me why should i pick him over snake.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
Loooooooooool. My "camp" character. Looooooooool. Go play metaknight

Flaming a new brawler, wow, you're just making yourself look bad. And yes olimar excels in camping. Me being a newbie won't necessarly mean i'll go towards MK which i won't

You've lost all credibility whatsoever to my eyes with that single post.

Blissard

Smash Lord
He's not flaming though, lol. In fact, he's sometimes referred to as Wikipedia for his wealth of knowledge.

You should be honored that he's giving you advice.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Flaming a new brawler, wow, you're just making yourself look bad. And yes olimar excels in camping. Me being a newbie won't necessarly mean i'll go towards MK which i won't

You've lost all credibility whatsoever to my eyes with that single post.
Bolded everything wrong with that post.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah... If you want someone campy, pick metaknight. Not flaming or trolling.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if i misunderstood then, took that loools'ing offensively i do believe. However metaknight has no projectile, which makes it really unnapealing to me.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Sorry if i misunderstood then, took that loools'ing offensively i do believe. However metaknight has no projectile, which makes it really unnapealing to me.
So you wanna camp.

I suggest pit it appears you would do well in pit.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
But but but... Pikmin... Olimar... They're just too cool. Plus Samus and Pit are kinda bad, no...? I mean Pit is Mid tier but...

I'm saying, Olimar would be my character if it werent for it's bleh recovery. Is there anything that covers it up, not counting his great camping abilities?

It would be nice too if some people here would stop being rude for no apparent reason. Did i interrupt something?

And i do believe this is the description of the term ''camp'' : Camping refers to staying on one side of the stage, usually opposite the opponent, and constantly using projectiles or any methods to keep the opponent from approaching.

Turazrok

Smash Master
No one is being rude. You are passively asserting you know more than us. THAT is rude.

IF you want advice I suggest you ask for it in a suppliant manner.

In ANY case, Metaknight camps much harder than Olimar, Pit is so homo it doesn't matter what tier he is in, and the only way to not get gimped is to not get hit.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
No one is being rude. You are passively asserting you know more than us. THAT is rude.

IF you want advice I suggest you ask for it in a suppliant manner.

In ANY case, Metaknight camps much harder than Olimar, Pit is so homo it doesn't matter what tier he is in, and the only way to not get gimped is to not get hit.
Why are you feeling like that, whilst i said i was a new player. You should ignore what i say that is false and just tell me it in a proper manner instead of ''LOOOOLS CAMPS, GO MK LOOOL''. Plus i don't really see where i said that i knew more then any of you, which is totally not the case.

You also want me to stand on my knees and beg for advice? Suppliant manner? I don't want this to end in a war. Let's just get over this and move on, shall we?

I do know that MK is good at that and yadayada. But don't expect me to touch him and get that disease. Don't feel playing a character like that. Plus Olimar has something that MK doesnt. Pikmin.

Blissard

Smash Lord
You should ignore what i say that is false and just tell me it in a proper manner

I do know that MK is good at that and yadayada. But don't expect me to touch him and get that disease.
So like, when new peeps come into SWF and post misinformation, everyone attacks them with flamethrowers. If you stay here long enough, you'll begin to do the same lol. Oliboards usually aren't this hostile, but we've been rather dead lately and decided to capitalize on the newbie haha. Trolling (or rather not) has been the most activity we've had in awhile, even though we're missing our 2 top trolls :(

Also I've noticed that newcomers are all really against MK purely because they're catching the tide of other people. You should probably learn more about him before saying he's a disease (which he is though imo lol).

Just wanted to point out those 2 things lol.

Also the only person who frequents here who'll give you a straight answer is probably Hilt. I thiiiiiiink he's still a mentor so you should talk to him if you wanna get good with Oli, and he's also the coolest daddy around. I worshipped him when I first came here and still do.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Psh hilt is dead. He's locked in my basement.

Will the real moderator please stand up?

There many posters in the board you see, but it feels just empty without me.

Sush1

Smash Apprentice
So like, when new peeps come into SWF and post misinformation, everyone attacks them with flamethrowers. If you stay here long enough, you'll begin to do the same lol. Oliboards usually aren't this hostile, but we've been rather dead lately and decided to capitalize on the newbie haha. Trolling (or rather not) has been the most activity we've had in awhile, even though we're missing our 2 top trolls :(

Also I've noticed that newcomers are all really against MK purely because they're catching the tide of other people. You should probably learn more about him before saying he's a disease (which he is though imo lol).

Just wanted to point out those 2 things lol.

Also the only person who frequents here who'll give you a straight answer is probably Hilt. I thiiiiiiink he's still a mentor so you should talk to him if you wanna get good with Oli, and he's also the coolest daddy around. I worshipped him when I first came here and still do.

Thanks, i was feeling bad out here lol.

Yeah, i'll look into MK because eventually hes part of oli's MUs. Let's also hope this famous Hilt comes by.

There many posters in the board you see, but it feels just empty without me.
Cool rhyme.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha. Alright, stop picking on the new kid, guys. Sushi if you have any questions, lay'em out for me again. I'll try to answer what I can as straight-forward as possible. Picking up Olimar is one hell of a task, if you're wanting to get good with him. If that's what you want to do, I can help you as much as I can. I don't get on AIM that often anymore, but I check smashboards regularly. So yeah, ask away.

The Q&A thread is probably a better place for questions, though. Anyone that cares to answer questions seriously should reply in there, while you'll be getting a lot worse and annoying replies in here.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wow, I go to a tournament for two days and you guys start burning newbies.
Can't help but think of "Lord of the Flies".

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
so like, i beat @lly, f@tal x2, b1zkit, and took a set off @dhd at concentrate...only losing GFs by second set last match last stock...BAN MK PLEASE!

Top Bottom