• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

asob4

Smash Champion
Well tengu's are like $45 for a set. Its stupid. I need steelswarm roach but hes like $90 or whatever.
I still need to get 2 tins too D:

:phone:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP1_-GmPPdQ&ob=av2n

I met a guy, guys. His name is Kevin Ennis. Don't bother trying to Facebook him - he doesn't have one. Three things you need to know about Kevin Ennis:

1) He spent a year in Israel, where the drinking age is 18. He's a freshman that can hold his liquor. For you straight men, it's like meeting any chick at all that can hold her liquor.

2) He wears a kippah. Have you seen his kippah? Best kippah in the world.

3) I met him 2 nights ago and haven't been able to stop thinking about him, especially since we hung out practically all the next day. You know how you have those friends you've known forever, and they already know what you're thinking, when the two of you will exchange looks, how to finish your sentences, how to tell you what you mean when you can't figure it out? Two nights ago I met this boy, this freshman boy named Kevin Ennis, and it's like he's known me since I was ten.

You want to know one more thing? I'm a junior. I skipped 2nd grade. He took a year off for Israel. I'm a year ahead, he's a year behind. I'm 19. He's 19.

I'm only a month older than him.

I've never felt this way about a guy before, guys. He's remarkable. Did I mention his kippah? He wears a kippah, best kippah in the world, you've got to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP1_-GmPPdQ&ob=av2n

One more thing. He gave me a pair of those neon shades because I lost my pair. Want to know what color they were?

Lime green, guys. Lime green. This guy. What a guy.

Live life, guys. Smell the tangerines, go play in the rain and mud the way you did when you were a kid, and always, always, always do what you can to make your life into art.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
How to make a Kippah!

Step 1Perhaps the easiest way to make a kippah is to take four identical, triangular pieces of fabric. The sides of the triangles should be about 5 inches long. This allows for 1/4-inch seams. If the material is flimsy, you can iron fusible interfacing on the backs of the triangles.

Step 2Place the right sides of two triangles together and sew or stitch 1/4-inch seams on one side only. Repeat with the other two triangles. You now have two separate pieces of fabric.

Step 3Place the right sides of the two pieces of fabric together. Sew a 1/4-inch seam on one open side, from the top of the kippah to about 1 inch before you reach the edge. At this point, angle no more than another 1/4 inch to make a small dart. This helps create a dome instead of a flat piece of fabric. Repeat on the other open side.

Step 4To finish, turn kippah right side out and sew a bias binding around the outside edge to finish the kippah.

Step 5Take fabric paint and decorate the bottom edge of the kippah in a unique design.

Last step to SwagdomIf you know already know how to crochet, it is easy to crochet a kippah. Start from the center and work you way around until the disc is large enough. Use a clip to secure to head.

:114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114: :114:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Squid, you're remarkable, you know that? You're pitch perfect, every time.

Xeylode, you have no clue. Nice to see you in here again by the way :) Shame I've been so busy lately! But yes...you have no idea how many thoughts have been running through my head (about everything, not just Kevin) in the past week. I think all the mental capacity dedicated to playing LoL has exploded into my real life and made me a superstart.

But Kevin...Kevin Ennis. Ever heard a name like that? Ennis? Last name Ennis? I haven't. He wears a kippah, you know that? Have you seen his kippah?

Best kippah in the world.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Don't forget the kippah :D

lol Vocal, did you mean Superstar? Your enlightenment seems interesting you must tell more.
I will, at some point. I'll come in here at 3:27 in the morning and post all about it :) Give me your AIM, put it on my wall - we'll talk, it's been too long :)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
ebay: "pikmin plush"​
I had forgotten that ebay existed. ^^;
Thanks, dabuz.

Might actually be able to finish collecting Leaf/Bud/Flower for every color soon, actually.

SethT

Smash Ace
the awkward moment when Australia hasn't adapted to the unity ruleset, and MK finally gets banned.

asob4

Smash Champion
Any of you guys know what lightshows are?

Well I just learned a new move thats pretty hard to do and im proud of myself :) go me.

Correction I learned a few new moves :D now my lightshows are even sexier

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Does anyone have any general advice on fighting against Mr.Game&Watch, Peach, Pikachu, or Falco? I don't play these matches often so when I do I wanna make sure I handle the matches correctly :)

asob4

Smash Champion
I hate skrillex. So much. Cinema and scary monsters are his only good songs.
Plus hes sonny moore from fftl lol

Top Bottom