• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jane

Smash Hero
i'm the only person i know that doesnt like animal style haha. everyone thinks i'm a freak because of it. but yeah, eww.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's ****ing delicious and you'd KNOW that if you were graced with the presence of a Pizza Magician, the likes of those who work at CiCi's.
Cici's is ****. At least where I live. Many much better pizza shops (even chains) in the world
We dont have a cici's near me :/

Totally got in n out though :] complete mouth orgasm

:phone:
I had In-n-out for two days where i was vacationing through California. I'm pretty sure I proposed to it with an onion ring

asob4

Smash Champion
Does the east coast have jack in the box? O.o
I know you guys dont got Carls Jr, you have hardys, but do you have western bacon cheeseburgers?
Im wondering this because of the epic meal time western burger pile episode

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's true, Squid. It just is. It's in the crust man, their crust is awful.

@asob: Nope, no Jack in the Box, not even in the south. Though we do have Rally's and Checkers spread out over a pretty wide area (love me some Rally's/Checkers...)

Blissard

Smash Lord
Chik-Fil-A has awful chicken strips though. Their samples are always hot and crispy but when you order them they're always cold and gross haha.

Do you guys like Five Guys? It's amazing <3

asob4

Smash Champion
You dont know the animal style godliness of in n out?

Wtf!?!

Roscoes chicken and waffles? Lol

Oh and any of you ever had jimmys eatery or crazy ottos? Crazy ottos might be my town only kinda thing idk but I think jimmys is statewide
Oh! And Tommy burger! Chili cheese HEAVEN

asob4

Smash Champion
French fries covered in melted cheese, thousand island dressing, and grilled onions. Mmmm so bomb

probably looks like it wouldn't be too good written out but it is quite godly

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Dude if I'm paying 6 bucks for unlimited great pizza and the greatest brownies that have probably ever been sculpted by human hands I could care less if the crust isn't the best crust in the world.

Jane

Smash Hero
Chik-Fil-A has awful chicken strips though. Their samples are always hot and crispy but when you order them they're always cold and gross haha.
thats probably just specific to the location you go to. at both of the chik-fil-a's over here the chicken strips are always fresh, warm, and amazing. i should know because that and the nuggets is all i ever get.

seriously though, chik-fil-a is like my deity. i worship at least once a week.

Top Bottom