• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

IcyLight

Smash Lord
all about that shoujo itazura na kiss, amagami SS and kimikiss pure rouge for delicious anime girls :D

ruroni kenshin, trigun, etc

and my favorite one,
GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka (highly recommended comedy-type if you haven't seen it yet)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So much brawl in the past week, I think my head's going to explode.

Loving the Lain talk (the anime, not the player), but disappointed by the lack of Excel Saga.
Also, I approve of every anime tofer mentioned.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i was/am in the "backroom".

i got nightlies and was a playtester. back when new releases still happened.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Smashboards obviously hates mainstream anime for no reason.

Naruto fosho. Clannad too. Alil romance neva hurt yall

:phone:

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
I tried watching an episode of Naruto and it gave me physical pain. BELIEVE IT!
Yeah, Naruto blows. I watched up to like the sasuke/Naruto fight when I was in 8th grade and decided that getting one episode's worth of material over the course of ten episodes just wasn't worth it.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Yeah, Naruto blows. I watched up to like the sasuke/Naruto fight when I was in 8th grade and decided that getting one episode's worth of material over the course of ten episodes just wasn't worth it.

Lies! I belive you guys caught the S.B.D (Smashboards Biased Diseased) Naruto vs Sauske fight = to guud

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I'm looking for the viable options to use a jc usmash oos. Do we have an accurate compilation? I found the old one...but it's like a year out dated and barely has anything lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It was pretty fun, got to hang out with a bunch of people I don't get to much at all anymore. So that was pretty cool. Was a MK Banned tourney, too, so that definitely made it more fun. I definitely don't want to play brawl at all for a long while, now, though XD

asob4

Smash Champion
Anyone here play ygo and Pokemon tcg? I've been getting back into them lately. I always get sucked back in D:

Top Bottom