• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
guys.... what happened to post 18840? there is only 39 posts on the last page. some sort of wizardry.

look.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
guys.... what happened to post 18840? there is only 39 posts on the last page. some sort of wizardry.

look.

Fantasy Explanation: A wizard did it.

Golden-Age Superhero Explanation: It was gamma rays.

Modern Superhero Explanation: It was nano-bots.

90s Hollywood Explanation: HACKERS CAN DO ANYTHING!

2000s Hollywood Explanation: HACKERS CAN DO ANYTHING!!1!1011

TV Explanation: A 20-year-old decently attractive super-genius with mild aspergers did it.

House Explanation (halfway through the episode): It's probably lupus.

House Explanation (end of the episode): It wasn't lupus.

Scooby-Doo Explanation: The minor character introduced at the beginning of the episode and promptly forgotten did it.

Scooby-Doo Villain Explanation: And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Democrat's Explanation: Tea Party's fault.

Republican's Explanation: Obama's fault.

Rudy Giuliani's Explanation: 9/11

Medic Explanation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We have multiple spinny attacks and it would take some kind of criminal mastermind to explain them all.

Jane

Smash Hero
thanks bliss and foureyes!

And lol @ foureyes' explanations post.

And zoris avatar is so ****ing awesome. Ive never been more jelly.

And i finally met my first brolimar! Asa! Yay! We had an awesome time. Perfect ending to my vacation in beautiful, amazing vancouver.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
swf is my favorite website ever. ignore list people now have the post blocked in it's entirety.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
swf is my favorite website ever. ignore list people now have the post blocked in it's entirety.
Oh wow I thought you just photoshopped it :laugh: Otherwise I would've told you what actually happened. Pretty odd thing to just notice, I rarely look at the post numbers.

SethT

Smash Ace
Elfen lied is probably my top 5 most favorite anime's.
^ this. Along with Code Geass, Gurren Laggen (when I actually finish the anime :x poor form aces) Hunter x Hunter (before it went into ****ty ova series) FMA (more for nostalgia reasons).

/returns to domain underneath rock.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
^ this. Along with Code Geass, Gurren Laggen (when I actually finish the anime :x poor form aces) Hunter x Hunter (before it went into ****ty ova series) FMA (more for nostalgia reasons).

/returns to domain underneath rock.
Gurren Lagan is so damn good.

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
And i finally met my first brolimar! Asa! Yay! We had an awesome time. Perfect ending to my vacation in beautiful, amazing vancouver.
so much weeeed

I'm so getting into tricking, that **** is hype

Turazrok

Smash Master
Watching : Chaos;Head, Kara no Kyoukai series of movies ( good stuff, same people who did fate stay night and tsukihime), Deadman Wonderland still lol, G Gundam, Phantom: Requiem for a Phantom, PR OVA, Kamisama Dolls, Itsuka Tenma no kuro usagi

I <3 gore in my animes lololol

except g gundam that's just my preferential gundam series.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Glad you liked Nana! They're apparently going to make Season 2 when the manga finishes. And yeah, the ending did really feel rushed, and a bit of a cliffhanger, haha. Now I want to go read its manga X:
From what I've heard, the author has been sick since mid-2010 and hasn't picked up a pen ever since :O Also Hachi should've went for Nobuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Takumi isn't attractive at all :urg:
Oh wow I thought you just photoshopped it :laugh: Otherwise I would've told you what actually happened. Pretty odd thing to just notice, I rarely look at the post numbers.
He wasn't the one who noticed it lol. I wish I recorded the Xat conversation I had with him :bee:
fate stay night
Fate/Stay Night is so delicious!!! <3 Btw we have to play TF2 together sometime ^.^

asob4

Smash Champion
Top would be elfen lied, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, gantz, both FMA's, trigun,yuyu hakusho, ruroni kenshin and samurai x, and neon genesis of course
Majority have been on cartoon network but they're just damn good shows

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Man I don't even know what my favorite animes are... probably Nana, FMA (like Ace, for nostalgia), Rahxephon, Durarara, and uhhh... man I don't even watch that much anime XD

Manga on the otherhand, Deadman Wonderland, Zetman, Liar Game, and probably One Piece and Solanin. But there's too many really @_@
From what I've heard, the author has been sick since mid-2010 and hasn't picked up a pen ever since :O
This saddens me :(

SethT

Smash Ace
Gurren Lagan is so damn good.

Only like, 6 eps in but Omggggggggg

Mine would be:
Rozen Maiden, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, .hack//SIGN, and Serial Experiments Lain
Cowboy Bebop is amazing <3 need to watch the .hack series, on the to do list.

Top would be elfen lied, samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, gantz, both FMA's, trigun,yuyu hakusho, ruroni kenshin and samurai x, and neon genesis of course
Majority have been on cartoon network but they're just damn good shows

Samurai champloo is <3333 one of my favorites as well. Triguns ending disappointed me greatly.

But there's too many really @_@This saddens me :(
^ This exactly. Thinking back to all the good animes i've watched its so hard to decide.

asob4

Smash Champion
Trigun was still a great show either way lol

There's quite a few animes on netflix streaming. Its very nice. Just need to find the good ones

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'd appreciate it if yall read this.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309082

I made it around 6 this morning, and forgot to send it here.
That's rough stuff Tofer. Losing someone close to you is always a shotgun blast to the stomach, but stay strong during all of this, and stay close to the loved ones you still have with you.
do you have to quote him?
Oh come now, your eyes can withstand a post every now and then. Sort of like Abel1234566666

Top Bottom