• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hey, if you guys don't mind me asking, what are Olimars two worst Match-ups?
The one in your avatar and the bird. God damn that bird.

The other guy with a sword is pretty bad too but much more manageable with good play. (Probably the best Oli edguarder though.)

Albert.

Smash Master
The one in your avatar and the bird. God damn that bird.

The other guy with a sword is pretty bad too but much more manageable with good play. (Probably the best Oli edguarder though.)
Thank you Vocal, for your time and input.
And yeah Those were my thoughts. Marth can really f*** olimar offstage, but Olimar can f*** over marth just as easily cause marth actually has to commit to stuff sometimes (less jumps, noticable landing lag, etcetc ) :(.

And btw it took way too long for me to figure out what you meant by "That bird" LOLLL >_< I was like ...."wait... DDD the penguin??" Can't falco just run away from you until it's time to kill you with something off the top? Ouch.

Please use the search function instead of spamming here ;o

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298484
With all due respect, I wasn't talking to you. I should have been more clear with my question: "would any nice, helpful Olimars, with up-to-date information and thoughts, please answer this polite inquiry?"

Your response fulfilled none of those unspoken requirements, because see, the BBR Match-up Chart is impractical as a resource because it's like 4 months old, and based on frail human consesuses. You should know better than anyone how quickly the Meta-Game can change, and how biases can influence thigns. I could have went and asked the MK and Marth boards what they thought, but they too have frail human imperfect ideas. Instead, I was paying YOU guys the respect of asking you, and you went and smacked my hand back? You sound insecure.

If an outsider, trying to spark productive discussion is "spam" then I'd rather never read your posts.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
What stages do the odds of colored Pikmin color change? :S Is there a thread for that?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Thank you Vocal, for your time and input.
And yeah Those were my thoughts. Marth can really f*** olimar offstage, but Olimar can f*** over marth just as easily cause marth actually has to commit to stuff sometimes (less jumps, noticable landing lag, etcetc ) :(.

And btw it took way too long for me to figure out what you meant by "That bird" LOLLL >_< I was like ...."wait... DDD the penguin??" Can't falco just run away from you until it's time to kill you with something off the top? Ouch.

With all due respect, I wasn't talking to you. I should have been more clear with my question: "would any nice, helpful Olimars, with up-to-date information and thoughts, please answer this polite inquiry?"

Your response fulfilled none of those unspoken requirements, because see, the BBR Match-up Chart is impractical as a resource because it's like 4 months old, and based on frail human consesuses. You should know better than anyone how quickly the Meta-Game can change, and how biases can influence thigns. I could have went and asked the MK and Marth boards what they thought, but they too have frail human imperfect ideas. Instead, I was paying YOU guys the respect of asking you, and you went and smacked my hand back? You sound insecure.

If an outsider, trying to spark productive discussion is "spam" then I'd rather never read your posts.
In regards to Falco, it's the jab. It's all about that damn jab.

In regards to what Fino said, he's actually right; we have threads listing our opinions on matchups somewhere in the Olimar forum and I'm sure it could be found with little trouble. I don't mind really as it didn't require much of a response, but you can find plenty of information by perusing the stickies.

@Tofer: disgusted. Definitely disgusted. That or indifferent because the picture cancels itself out

Dnyce

Smash Master

Your response fulfilled none of those unspoken requirements, because see, the BBR Match-up Chart is impractical as a resource because it's like 4 months old, and based on frail human consesuses. You should know better than anyone how quickly the Meta-Game can change, and how biases can influence thigns. I could have went and asked the MK and Marth boards what they thought, but they too have frail human imperfect ideas.
With no due respect, you question was open to everyone. If you had 'unspoken requirements' it's not my fault I didn't fulfill them. The BBR match-up chart is data, you should respect that :troll:

Instead, I was paying YOU guys the respect of asking you, and you went and smacked my hand back? You sound insecure.

My my, I didn't know it was such an honor to get a visit from you.

I find it funny you value updated information... almost every olimar (aside from myself/dabuz/rich/logic) here will give you generic advice from 2009.

In regards to Falco, it's the jab. It's all about that damn jab.
Falco's jab is a free usmash for us... what's wrong with it?

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
man **** not having a working brawl disc and being addicted to league of legends

Top Bottom