• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
The feeling is mutual, sir Squidshield.
Just... not in the graphic way Vocal just described (fists and backdoors don't mix).

Happy Independence day!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The feeling is mutual, sir Squidshield.
Just... not in the graphic way Vocal just described (fists and backdoors don't mix).

Happy Independence day!
No need to worry, the two are mutually exclusive in that statement :lick:

But really you guys are cool. I hope I get a copy of Brawl soon and get to meet some more of you in person at some point. Hilt and Squid are cool people, I can only imagine that the rest of you are :)

Blissard

Smash Lord
I hope I get a copy of Brawl soon and get to meet some more of you in person at some point.
OMG I hope to meet you someday too! Btw my brother is going to uPenn starting September, so make sure to run him over with a car, back up, and run him over again :)

Will all of you guys still play SSB4 competitively when it comes out?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
OMG I hope to meet you someday too! Btw my brother is going to uPenn starting September, so make sure to run him over with a car, back up, and run him over again :)

Will all of you guys still play SSB4 competitively when it comes out?
How could I forget Bliss! You were a cool guy too :) And Today as well - does she still play and/or browse these forums?

Also, I'd love to play #4 but idk if I'm gonna have the money to invest in a WiiAEIOU

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ I might. Depends on where life takes me LOL.

Good luck tin Man!
Do work!

You know what makes a perfect tag?

4mink
LOL, thanks for the support bro. Sry I didn't rock that tag xD. Just caught up in dis thread now :p

dabuz are you sore from getting all those 8 second hugs from tinman?

good **** btw
LOLNO, i can never get sore form too many hugs :3

and thanks
:joyful:

:joyful:

What movie is this bro?

I go on AiB... all I see is blogs about dabuz getting laid lmfao.
Link?

the hell, i was under the impression that olimar was gonna be #5 this list :/ ;_;
I was hopin Olimar would rise too, but I didn't think 5th lol. Marth is a solid 5th imo. Olimar's 6th imo.

yeah i also really want to meet my olibros :[

one day yall, one day...
Meeting Logic and Dabuz was mad legit : D.

Blissard

Smash Lord
How could I forget Bliss! You were a cool guy too :) And Today as well - does she still play and/or browse these forums?
Oddly I never see her on the G&W boards but rather on other character boards. I always see her on FB though.
LMAO <3 But yeah the price for the console AND the controllers is gonna be ludicrous. But by the time it comes out I'll be the age that you guys are now :bee: Minus a few years.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oddly I never see her on the G&W boards but rather on other character boards. I always see her on FB though.

LMAO <3 But yeah the price for the console AND the controllers is gonna be ludicrous. But by the time it comes out I'll be the age that you guys are now :bee: Minus a few years.
The unfortunate part about being this age is that I can't always ask mom to get me stuff that often :c

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
you're officially amazing. shingo is the homie. KOF >>>
Why thank you Jane. Shingo is honestly the love of my life. I'm just not animated enough to tell him. lol

So, I've been goofing around with Olimar. I've maybe played this character all of like 3 times but I know pretty much everything to do because I've spent 3 years getting ROFLstomped by Hilt. Like seriously, if I'm not getting beat the **** up, I'm getting a lesson in Olimar. This character is a basically a college course.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'd like to make a deal with the robot devil
Just take this golden pen and sign on the dotted line right next to that skull; ignore any mention of soul in the contract, just red tape ends to tie up
Eeww, no.
Not you.
Oh that was in reference to me?

Cigars are pretty phallic.
Lmao the robot devil episode.

IDK how to play the fiddle.
There are actually 2 Robot Devil episodes now, though I was already planning this avvy before the last one came out a week or two ago

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'll date any one of you right now. I don't care watchu look like. 555-1234.

Hit me up.

Top Bottom