• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sliq

Smash Master
you make it sound like you have a reason to name search youself.
Welcome to the internet, when sometimes people say things to be funny or amusing. Enjoy your stay!

Also I main Bowser in Brawl, but I don't play it anymore because I don't enjoy aids.

And awaaaaaaaaaaaay!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I don't know, but I might hack my brawl just to play as daft punk Oli if that ever happens.

Also, lurking in this social has convinced me to become an Oli main. That and the fact that I like making pikmin forts more than QACing...

:phone:
Welcome, here's everything you need to know to play Oli:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Must be one of those crafty city sliqers.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
CloverLeaf, Plairnkk

RENTH, USE MEAN LOOK ON HIM BEFORE HE RUNS AGAIN!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hahaha. Renth, I don't know if you're playing along to reverse pseudo troll us or something, but you're alright, guy.

Edit: Man I knew Plank searches Pound every morning at breakfast but what the ****'s bringing him here?

Renth

Smash Hero
Hahaha. Renth, I don't know if you're playing along to reverse pseudo troll us or something, but you're alright, guy.

Edit: Man I knew Plank searches Pound every morning at breakfast but what the ****'s bringing him here?
Meh. I get bored easy and this entertains me so I play along though I strongly dislike brawl you guys are fun.

I attract crowds I'm kind of a big deal, good job catching me.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh, Hilt...
I just realized that I can view your edit history now. :awesome:

Renth, that is one of the best things I've heard all day.
Glad to hear that you aren't one of those people that just writes off Brawl players just because you don't like our game. :D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
And now you can see my OCD in action! You can bet that there were more edits to it too, before the two minute timer ran out.

Jane

Smash Hero
Renth, that is one of the best things I've heard all day.
Glad to hear that you aren't one of those people that just writes off Brawl players just because you don't like our game. :D
he said he was like that though. and we converted him. so he pretty much still is like that, except with us cuz we're awesome.

Renth

Smash Hero
Don't get me wrong at pound 5 I avoided the brawl room like it was the plague except I went and stole the water. The melee water in the other room ran out so fast and like none of the brawl room was taking advantage of ice cold water. I'm also very well known for harassing brawl players because they play brawl so most of them don't like me. On the plus side, you guys can actually take a joke.

hmm...

You guys may have swayed me from my hatred of brawl it's community you guys are very entertaining. Perhaps some good has come from this capture.

Jane

Smash Hero
dont worry, i live in AZ. im used to the melee community giving the brawl community ****, haha. its cool though, i play all three smash games.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497