• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sliq

Smash Master
No one, I did however wake up for the 4th consecutive day with heartburn.

And I guess I forgot, you should read that in Morgan Freemans Voice because while I was writing that, that's how I imagined it sound, so people dident get massivly buttdevistated.

Also, SLIQ (seeing if it works)
I'm apparently the Captian Planet of Smashboards, but instead of a bunch of goons with rings, I'm summoned by dbags who tamper with my delicate namesearching operation.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm apparently the Captian Planet of Smashboards, but instead of a bunch of goons with rings, I'm summoned by dbags who tamper with my delicate namesearching operation.
Waitwaitwait.
WAIT.

There's another Bowser in Texas? I thought there couldn't be more than one per continent or something.

Asa

Smash Hero
i think he's melee, clover

wait... should we catch sliq? our roster is pretty free atm

:pokeball:

speaking of namesearching, i choose you, renth! use tackle attack! yeah!
you gotta capitalize the attacks and names "RENTH! use TACKLE!"

It's the american way

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
We can't catch Sliq if our Renth won't attack. D:

i think he's melee, clover

wait... should we catch sliq? our roster is pretty free atm

:pokeball:
About Sliq

Brawl Character
Bowser

I was confused by this.

Renth

Smash Hero
You guys mean Sliq the melee jigglypuff player?

edit

Note: Trying to get me to do things like tackle doesn't make sense being a ganon player.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
So exactly who do we talk to about getting a Daft Punk Olimar texture, really it's soo obvious.
I don't know, but I might hack my brawl just to play as daft punk Oli if that ever happens.

Also, lurking in this social has convinced me to become an Oli main. That and the fact that I like making pikmin forts more than QACing...

:phone:

Top Bottom