• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

F.U.B.A.R.

Smash Rookie
Anywhere with my controller in hand. (Texas)
Are there any North Texas Olis close to Wichita Falls I need to get better at the MU for some upcoming tournaments if not, any Olis that are in Texas or surrounding states do you wanna have some WiFi matches (hopefully with little lag because of close connection).

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Waitwaitwait.
WAIT.

There's another Bowser in Texas? I thought there couldn't be more than one per continent or something.
LOL King Kong and Phiddlesticks live in EC Canada and they are apparently the 1st and 5th best Bowsers in North America LOL. Canada got the Bowser matchup down.

Welcome, here's everything you need to know to play Oli:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I hear you were having some trouble with KingKong, no? :troll:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
me and apostle are streaming a show we made tomorrow designed to get lower level players better, do you guys think we should do it at 8pm, 9om, or 10pm? (est)

Dnyce

Smash Master

What's changed about him?
Whole bunch of fun stuff. Wall jumping is pretty slick. Nolimar is so broke. His up-special shoots up super fast with a hitbox on his head. His aerials are designed to combo, it's amazing some of the strings you can get. Smashes are still boss at killing. He still has Olimar's pikmin grab length, the pikmin just dies after it's used. Side-special flings Olimar about half FD's distance. He goes flying and has super priority (beats warios aerials). You can cancel it into any aerial and none of his aerials have landing lag. Uair is a lot faster which helps for ******** combos as well as canceling side special almost immediately so you can, get this, go off stage all the way to the blast zone to gimp people (and still recover with ease cause you can use it in the air multiple times). You can also mash special during side-special to pull pikmin during the move... but then you lose all the the nolimar things.
Olimar himself is pretty much unchanged except for pikmin pluck being like 2 frames and holding down-special kills all your pikmin. It's actually kind of cool being able to have the two different styles to play with.

That's all I could remember off the top of my head... but tl;dr nolimar is awesome :bee:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
When was there a new release? I sort of stopped payin attention to the B- chat...

If theres stuff you want changed, I could put a word in for ya.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It feels like... Smashboards was frozen in place for a great deal of time.
People are waking up and shaking off the dust that has accumulated when they were made of stone.
War no longer seems important when you have so much life around you.

...also glad to be away from all the "BRAWL SUX" from some of the Melee players. Holy ****, they would not give it a rest.

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah its ****ing annoying and immature, but its not as bad anymore. at least around here.

edit- oh you were talking about the chat, haha. i was talking in general.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It feels like... Smashboards was frozen in place for a great deal of time.
People are waking up and shaking off the dust that has accumulated when they were made of stone.
War no longer seems important when you have so much life around you.

...also glad to be away from all the "BRAWL SUX" from some of the Melee players. Holy ****, they would not give it a rest.
I'd like to follow this up with a solid

+1

Jane

Smash Hero
"**** that **** lol"

na but on the real, if i'm home i'll watch it. brawl is hella low on my priority list right now though. lulz

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
The chat was really bad.

I was trolling whoever. Melee, Brawl, 64...
I kind of felt bad for that guy that thought Melee had FCs. ^^;
The first time was funny, but it just kinda got sad at the second one.

BTW. Logic, I don't think I can watch it tonight because I can't even get on smashboards on my "faster" connection right now.
Is it going to be recorded?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hilt, something's wacky here:

Autumn 7, 6:50 P.M. - Gave Anissa the Blue Feather
Hamilton: "Is Autumn 8 a good day?"

I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Felt good, man. Reminded me of those younger days when life was simple and trout-slaps were bountiful.

Ah, the days of my youth...
Like the scent of fresh trout...

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Echo, where've you been!? Stuff's been happening in Texas and I haven't heard a peep from you!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Welcome back :) Have you heard? There's a Hunger Games movie coming out :D
Echo, where've you been!? Stuff's been happening in Texas and I haven't heard a peep from you!

I KNOW!!!! i cant wait XD
i havent played this game in like... ever lol sorry ive been out of the loop been busy with friends/school and graduation and all that jazz

glad u guys still remember me tho xD

Top Bottom