• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Also, SkyPirate is white...but he will gladly beat you down with his sword and then pour red cayan peppers mixed with baby powder in your wounds.
Now see, I read this as "Please come troll the P.T. boards. We need more lolcats in our social thread."

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
im white. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

+1

Ive been thinking about falling to the darkside and picking up meta knight.... stop me my friends, stop me before BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...................................

RichBrown

Smash Master
Lol I've been quietly training my MK for a very long time now, it's actually gotten pretty good and I use him against Pit and sometimes other Olimars (though other Olimars are rare) and also sometimes in the first/second round of a tournament if I feel like challenging myself.

I wanna get my MK solid so people will be afraid to take me to gay CP stages. I don't think I could ever main him though, my mind is too geared towards Oli.

Be sure to watch me on the livestream for TourneyPlay5 this weekend :D

Toesrus

Smash Cadet
I play Olimar, but have no secondary. :( Any tips on what I could pick up? (NO METAKNIGHT) The only characters I have any experience with are Oli, Diddy, and Bowser. I kinda want to learn Pit.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Thank you for not making a separate thread for this lol.. too many people do. Outside of the obvious Meta Knight/Snake options, Marth, DDD, GW, all work as good Olimar secondaries. A few less thought of ones would be Pikachu, Toon Link, Falco, and Wario. Most of them have the problem of not covering one of olimar's bad matchups, though (DDD doesn't cover MK, GW doesn't cover Marth, etc) but fo the most part, they'll cover your bases.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I play Olimar, but have no secondary. :( Any tips on what I could pick up? (NO METAKNIGHT) The only characters I have any experience with are Oli, Diddy, and Bowser. I kinda want to learn Pit.
Toesaurus. Wtf. You're in my state. There's nothing going on though. Marth is who you SHOULD pick up.. but not necessarily have to.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i have a pocket mk for double mk teams :)

but the best secondary is.... a brain and olimar :) just be smart and you can win all MU's

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
****ing title =.=

Glad I came here, Luigi vid was too ****.
LOL'd hard at the first minigame.

Zori

Smash Champion

Asa

Smash Hero
XD

so only hilt, zori, Logic, and I are black

Oh and Bob Saget is white, and I think Llumys is also white.

Iunno what Rich Brown is tho =/ (seen pictures and still can't tell, guessing mexican)

Black + Olimar == Instant Olimar pro, everyone else has to work at it ;)
I'm black as well

RichBrown

Smash Master
**** I'm sick =( oh well, I have 48 hours to feel better for TP5, so the bed rest might actually do me well.

The thing that kept me from learning MK before was that I was MISERABLE at dittos, but very recently I got much, much better. In friendlies I use MK as much if not more than Oli because playing Oli sometimes is too much mental stress, especially if I'm playing against someone like Fiction or Larry who knows how to gimp really well. I'd rather **** around on auto-pilot.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
I'm ever upper class high society,
God's gift to ballroom notoriety,
I always fill my ballroom
(The event is never small)
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all
Oh I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all
And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No-one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
Oh I've got big balls
repeat
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best.
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night
Oh I've got big balls
repeat
And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish...
Ball sucker

Jane

Smash Hero
LMFAO I WAS ABOUT TO LINK TO THAT SONG IN HERE

seriously, that song brought me to tears with how amazing it is

Tin Man

Smash Hero
all day err day

also, LOTS of people seem to disobey the title...... there needs to be stiffer consequences for not listening to it.
maybe lots o ppl don't even read the title :(

I got another tourney this weekend guys, the tournament organizer said it's not a metaknight ***** turn out. Wish me luck :D
<3 gluck

**** I'm sick =( oh well, I have 48 hours to feel better for TP5, so the bed rest might actually do me well.

The thing that kept me from learning MK before was that I was MISERABLE at dittos, but very recently I got much, much better. In friendlies I use MK as much if not more than Oli because playing Oli sometimes is too much mental stress, especially if I'm playing against someone like Fiction or Larry who knows how to gimp really well. I'd rather **** around on auto-pilot.
listen to the song. Fiction, he be mad, but watch out, tkd isnt mad even though he is a fox main. This song also really needs a music video.

Top Bottom