• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I already read a lot of ecchi, it does help out a lot but not 100%. :(

I have no energy to workout because I'm all stressed out from not smoking. :(

E

emo dabuz

130 pounds, 5'5, i eat like a pig though and barely gain weight :)

also, if you can't workout, do three things: one: take a hot shower, two: get something really sugary to drink before you work out, three: watch the first rocky and let its motivational story inspire you

E

emo dabuz

OMG, MY GLASSES HAVE JUST BROKE, ARGGHHHHHH!!!! NOW I AM ****ED >_> (emo dabuz is 10% more emo)

btw hilt, how much did you weight FIVE years ago? i wanna hear an inspirational story of you being really fat and deciding to get rid of all your weight :X

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hahaha. It took me until I was a freshman in highschool to break 120, and I finally hit 130 and I was stoked (h). I was never fat, have too fast of a metabolism. But someone through all the sitting at home on a computer playing video games, I've lost weight constantly, lol. I really should work out or something.

Not really an inspirational story lmao sorry bro

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Hahaha. It took me until I was a freshman in highschool to realize i weighed 320, and I finally hit 430 and I was angry (h). I was always fat, ate too much and always sat down. But some girl inspired me through the internet while sitting at home on a computer playing video games, I've lost weight constantly because she was hawt and said i'd look sexy if i lost weight, lol. I really worked out and it made me a lean mean, gir getting, fighting machine!

Really inspirational story bro
fixed, now the story is inspirational

It's amazing how a healthy weight varies by so much. For a person 5"9', it can be a healthy weight anywhere from 130-170. That's a huge difference.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Working out might not be a bad idea, actually.
Yeah. I haven't had trouble quitting smoking (though granted I didn't do it for long), but in general, when I'm stressed, I find anything that you can completely focus on helps. For me it's playing bass, but I think working out would work the same way.

Bah, I've hovered around 135 lbs for the last 7 years or so. What's weird is that I used to be slightly chubbier (not actually fat, but bigger) but with less muscle, and now I've gotten skinnier, but gained muscle, all without changing weight.
It's just really weird to feel clothes getting more loose but not actually losing any weight.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I played more Melee. Sheik is fun ^_^ I still need to master wavedashing for spacing purposes but this could be the start of something beautiful

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Only reason Melee sucks is because it doesn't have Olimar, Ike, or Dedede.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I wish I knew you better so that I could just assume that you're being sarcastic.
I'll just say that Roy was a garbage clone and a mediocre FE character. That's true enough to say without offending anybody.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I don't know how to put strings back into the bass. And I don't live anywhere near a guitar store. I got plenty of johns.
It's ridiculously easy to do. You could probably find it on youtube, and even if not, I could explain it.

That being said, you might need a tuner to actually tune it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I can tune it by ear actually, back when I had the G string. The string actually broke loose before and I tried putting it back in but I failed hard. But my friend put the string back in, but unfortunately I haven't seen this guy in over a year and I'm not about to just invite him over just to fix my bass...

Blissard

Smash Lord
I remember one time I was playing my Violin, I heard this sound that resembled 100 Nekogirls screaming in pain, and when I looked back at my Violin, the bridge had popped off :(

Top Bottom