• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jane

Smash Hero
or you could try, ya know, just finding a new hobby? perhaps a more healthy one like a sport, working out, learning a new talent, etc?

Uffe

Smash Hero
I heard we get cookies if we come in here. :noness: Lay down some ecchi for me while you're at it. Post haste. :awesome:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I find ecchi to be extreeeemely boring.

*posted here because the title made me*

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I love how all the random +1s from the title from outsiders causes the rest of us to actually keep things on topic.

Looks like it worked ^^;

+1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, it's hard to be off-topic with a topic title like "If you're reading this, post in here."

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
so, i was just playing Amnesia: Dark Descent...and OMG that game is scary, i don't think theres been a game where just going into another room or picking up an item has been so scary

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If I knew how to play the bass I would have 100 nekogirls screaming to have sex with me. :3
Sadly, that's not even close to reality :(
<--- Is single and not covered in ladies.

H3 H@S TH3 F!r3!!!
It is agreed that Roy had a very troubled past. But the same as any other healer in your team until you leveled them up. Simply roy sucked after around chapter 9 or something like that.
More importantly, why would you ever use Roy when you had Sue, Shin, Clarice (was that the mounted healer/magic girl?), Dieck, and that retardedly good swordmaster on your team? I finished that game with 7 characters, only because I realized early one I didn't have to care about anyone but those guys, and having everyone else in the same group as those elite forces seemed like an insult. However, this meant I had no thief and never upgraded Dieck. On the plus side, even on the last mission, he was ****** despite not being upgraded.

I sense laziness as well... Unable to check a search engine? But you have such conviction to post like mad!
This. Unable to use a search engine, unable to look up how to change bass strings. Yeesh... you're as bad as Links24
(Namesearch bait!)

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
I read the topic name. I main Diddy Kong. Your pikmin keep eating our bananas.

I am going to have to ask you put a leash on your pets. That is all.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I wish Xeylode would give me back that ecchi list. I'm so depressed. :(
I've given you a link of every single completed ecchi/romance/comedy manga on mangafox that has more than 3 stars.

Stop talking about how you don't have ecchi. Or how it depresses you. It's really starting to get annoying.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dajay, i have an idea, go torrent some good PC games, that will keep you entertained

also, once again, no. You won't. Your not gonna smoke, cause you know its bad for you and can cost about 10$ a day times 365=$3650 a year, a good chunk of an average person's paycheck

BTW, stop talking about ecchi obsession, it is REALLY aggravating, try some other damn anime

also, after today, i have a new fear of furries...creepiest type of fetish i have ever seen

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't have a PC, I only use an iPod Touch.

You think cigs cost $10 a day?! You're crazy. A 20 pack of cigs costs $9 (which is expensive because IL taxes the f*** out of cigs) and a pack can last me 4-5 days.

And don't get mad at me, get mad at Xeylode. I'm only complaining so much because he posted a ton of ecchi for me on my profile but then he edited his message and the list is gone. It's like a giant c**k tease. :(

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I wish I knew you better so that I could just assume that you're being sarcastic.
I'll just say that Roy was a garbage clone and a mediocre FE character. That's true enough to say without offending anybody.
100% sarcasm, I mainly play Melee. I also think Olimar is one of the dumbest character designs of any fighting game ever.

Turazrok

Smash Master
It would be one thing if I'd ever heard of you doing well in melee tournies or posting intelligent critiques on the boards.

But you haven't.

Gtfo

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
And don't get mad at me, get mad at Xeylode. I'm only complaining so much because he posted a ton of ecchi for me on my profile but then he edited his message and the list is gone. It's like a giant c**k tease. :(
Wow, really going to pass the blame onto someone else because you're whining every 5 minutes? Really?

Also, really, why care if he smokes or not? It's not my problem what people do with their lives if they don't interfere with mine.

Top Bottom