• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

I wish I knew you better so that I could just assume that you're being sarcastic.
I'll just say that Roy was a garbage clone and a mediocre FE character. That's true enough to say without offending anybody.
H3 H@S TH3 F!r3!!!
It is agreed that Roy had a very troubled past. But the same as any other healer in your team until you leveled them up. Simply roy sucked after around chapter 9 or something like that.

I played the flute.
I am on of those weird people who did choir and never picked up anything musical again. Also your wavedashing thing sound very familiar to how I had issue with the game at first.

*ignores DY in the attempts to cure his perversion*

The funny thing is I accidentally super wavedashed with Samus yesterday :laugh:
I was thinking more along the lines of how I always wavedashed at the wrong times. Say I wavedashed into the **** or offstage by accident. I loved doing it so much I would do it all the time.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If I don't have my ecchi I won't have anything to distract me from my cigarette cravings! After I finish No Bra, which will be soon since I read 25 chapters in a day and there's only about 45 chapaters, I'll have nothing more to read and I'll HAVE to smoke in order to cure my depression from lack of ecchi!

Please give me my ecchi!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

If I don't have my ecchi I won't have anything to distract me from my cigarette cravings! After I finish No Bra, which will be soon since I read 25 chapters in a day and there's only about 45 chapaters, I'll have nothing more to read and I'll HAVE to smoke in order to cure my depression from lack of ecchi!

I sense laziness as well... Unable to check a search engine? But you have such conviction to post like mad!

Dajayman

But it's such a terrible tease to have such a big list of ecchi to read but only for it to be taken away after I've only read two ecchis. :(

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

This is an unsustainable addiction; I wonder if Nicorette makes ecchi patches...

Dajayman

Nicorette doesn't need to make ecchi patches because ecchi is good for you, unlike cigs.

Speaking of cigs, I'm going to resume smoking again.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nicorette doesn't need to make ecchi patches because ecchi is good for you, unlike cigs.

Speaking of cigs, I'm going to resume smoking again.
Don't even consider it. Think of your heath. Think of the 360. Think of the days that you've already gone without smoking - if you can do those, then you can continue to do them. You're stronger than giving up.

@Auspher: Your post is missing a +1 at the bottom

Who cares about plus one. Not me, espically after that +10,000,000 post story I did.

I am trapped. I either lead DJ to his smoking or his increased perversion. What to do?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
that neko is a box disturbs me, we are not meant to harm nekos, and honestly, idk, his ecchi obsession posting kinda bothers me, but i really want him to not smoke >_>

Blissard

Smash Lord
his ecchi obsession posting kinda bothers me, but i really want him to not smoke >_>
Yeah, I entirely agree.

I remember my friend made a fb group that was like "Dad says he'll quit smoking if 250,000 people join", and fb took it down when around 240,000 people joined.

:urg:

Yeah, I entirely agree.

I remember my friend made a fb group that was like "Dad says he'll quit smoking if 250,000 people join", and fb took it down when around 240,000 people joined.

:urg:
Only 250,000? lol Currently there are some 500,000,000 accounts or users on facebook.

Dajayman

I just finished reading No Bra, now I have no ecchi left. :(

A life without ecchi isn't worth living, so I don't care if smoking is harmful to my health if it gets rid of the pain of not having anymore ecchi to read.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dajay...JUST ****ING GOOGLE FOR ECCHI/ HENTAI OMG ITS ANNOYING WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING NONE WHEN THE INTERNET HAS THOUSANDS AMONG THOUSANDS OF ECCHI MANGAS

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Dabuz does have a point though.

Hrm. Dajay seems to have a habit of finding one thing and posting about it repeatedly, over and over again. Re: Lady Gaga, Whistle, +1

Dajayman

I'm bad at using search engines. I looked up ecchi before on manga sites and all I got was some dumb rollskating manga with ugly looking girls. I don't trust myself when it comes for searching for stuff on the internet. :(

That's why I need people to give me a list of ecchi to read; which is what Hilt, Fino, and Xeylode did. I already read all the ecchi Hilt and Fino suggested. Xeylode took away his list which had like 10 ecchis for me to read but he took it away when I only read two of them. :(

Top Bottom