• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Clover, maybe you should wait longer than like five minutes before you leave, lol. Probably going to watch Nana and/or play LoL. Send me a message if you want me though, haha.
Awwww yeeeaaah (h)

What summoner level are you?
Sloppy Joe's are so..... sloppy lol. I don't eat them anymore.
I ate em when I was younger then completely forgot about em
I never liked them.
<plusone>
you don't like a lot of food though.
That's kinda true... lol
<plusone>
This was made even better by the fact that the <plusone> never stops

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm eleven right now. Loving the game so far, it's great. And it hasn't hit me too hard when it comes to Brawl, yet XD It actually got me to stop playing wifi which is the best choice I could have made, haha.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm eleven right now. Loving the game so far, it's great. And it hasn't hit me too hard when it comes to Brawl, yet XD It actually got me to stop playing wifi which is the best choice I could have made, haha.
I know exactly how you feel lol, and I'm glad you're liking it! Which character do you play? (Or characters, though I know at the start I pretty much played Tristana and Tristana alone lol)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Been playing pretty much strictly Annie, lol. Just today though I started trying Janna and I'm really liking her. I'll probably buy her when she's not free anymore. But Annie's my girl ^_^

Jane

Smash Hero
sloppy joes are bomb when made correctly

dajay... how many times do i have to tell you to smoke weed to remedy your cigarette addiction

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Been playing pretty much strictly Annie, lol. Just today though I started trying Janna and I'm really liking her. I'll probably buy her when she's not free anymore. But Annie's my girl ^_^
Annie IS pretty killer lol, one of my favorite mages. You a side laner or mid? I've never been much of a side lane player

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What is LoL? League of Leagues or something like that?
League of Legends, to be precise. It's a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game; two teams, five players each, each team has a base with laser turrets leading up to it and "creeps" (little minions) that fight each other. Point of the game is to knock down enough laser turrets that you can reach and destroy their base.

That's a pretty quick rundown.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I play mid with Annie since it's where she shines. Side lanes with Janna, since she's heavy on support and I need someone to support, lol. And yeah, you should check it out, TKO. I mean it's free, so you might as well, haha.
Sounds a lot like those defender games in a way lol Beat down the defence towers to steal their cookies.
That's exactly what it is.
HILT RUN NOW!!!caps
Am... I free?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
wow you explained that so much more intersting then anyone else..I might actually play now...lol
Do it! You won't regret it and the game stays fresh pretty much forever; I've been playing since September and I'm still learning new things and getting better
I play mid with Annie since it's where she shines. Side lanes with Janna, since she's heavy on support and I need someone to support, lol.
Nice, got an AP things going. That'll make it easier to buy runes once you hit 20. That's another thing: save ALL your IP til you hit 20, it helps SOOOOOO much
HILT RUN NOW!!!
Am... I free?
LMFBAO xD

But inner Moka is the the one who says "Know your place", so you have to be outer Moka.
But they swap places at times. When when inner moka is really on the outside, I pop into the inside becoming like an inner moka just with a different attitude. Hilt is not really free then.

Top Bottom