• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you got this, go to sleep. thats like, 8 hours at least of no temptation to smoke.

Jane

Smash Hero
good stuff voc and blissy with school and all. i got two As and a B... i was 7 points away from an A in my college algebra class :<

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
When a certain person I know was trying to quit drinking, he switched to flavored seltzer with great success.
I wonder if there's something that would have a similar effect for quitting smokers.
Maybe pretzel sticks or Pocky?

BTW. Not having cable isn't a big deal when you have fast internet.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
My dad did the seltzer thing and it worked for him a good while (then he started mixing it with wine... didn't make sense to me)

I'd probably have a toothpick in my mouth and bite on it. Pocky might be a little expensive though. Piruli's? :D?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I really don't think I'm going to make it. Smoking a cig is all I can think about. It's worth the money I spend, it prevents me from losing my mind!

Sorry everyone, I suck. :(

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hilt, I've gotten a million ideas over the last week but you're always AFK when I want to talk.
I actually remembered to write one or two down, though. ^_^

Dajay, I know the first week is REALLY hard, but you have to deal with it.
It seems similar to switching your sleep schedule. You just have to keep doing something until your body just says "****! FINE, we'll do it your way!"
In that way, you control your own body rather than being controlled by your own urges.
If you want to be like the beasts that roam Dr. Moreau's island though, it's not like anybody here can stop you.

I will be a judgmental ******* and bring it up whenever it's convenient if you do decide to go back to smoking, though.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hilt, I've gotten a million ideas over the last week but you're always AFK when I want to talk.
I actually remembered to write one or two down, though. ^_^

Dajay, I know the first week is REALLY hard, but you have to deal with it.
It seems similar to switching your sleep schedule. You just have to keep doing something until your body just says "****! FINE, we'll do it your way!"
In that way, you control your own body rather than being controlled by your own urges.
If you want to be like the beasts that roam Dr. Moreau's island though, it's not like anybody here can stop you.

I will be a judgmental ******* and bring it up whenever it's convenient if you do decide to go back to smoking, though.
Just when it's convenient? Where's the commitment?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Clover, maybe you should wait longer than like five minutes before you leave, lol. Probably going to watch Nana and/or play LoL. Send me a message if you want me though, haha.

Top Bottom