• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
64 Yoshi breaks shields like it's his job. :yoshi:
Yoshi egg spam in 64 is sooooo annoying. THAT HITBOX IS SO EFFIN LARGE!!!
Fixed bro. C: I only main big nosed characters. =w= Don't question it! D:

Also like, the only OoS option yoshi has is when hes on a platform, he can fall threw. :V Situational and stupid. Also apparently are shield is pokeable now, as metaknights are claiming to poke threw it with u-tilt. It gave me a sad. :<

Olimars beast. Only reason I didn't switch mains ealier is because its like I spent a crap load of time devoted into playing yoshi and I didn't want it to go to waste. :< So sad so sad.
I beat you to explaining the OOS option :)

And it's ok. You have seen the light.

Dnyce

Smash Master
no one likes me so despite being told to leave by everyone I'll cry about it to the people who don't give a ****
*fixed*

Yoshi egg spam in 64 is sooooo annoying. THAT HITBOX IS SO EFFIN LARGE!!!
Use an aerial to pop it. Most character's nair works (I haven't seen a nair that doesn't beat it).
It's only really annoying when they do it from the ledge so they can fire twice as fast.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
And to think that Yoshi's his worst :awesome:
Everyone in 64 is awesome, except maybe Samus.
Shut your mouth.

*fixed*

Use an aerial to pop it. Most character's nair works (I haven't seen a nair that doesn't beat it).
It's only really annoying when they do it from the ledge so they can fire twice as fast.
Interesting. I'll try this the next time I play
Dnyc makes me happy for some reason ;D
Fino has that effect. Still don't know why he's called Dnyce though

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
what does everyone want for xmas
A new pair of headphones

A League of Legends Riot Points card (sexy Candy Cane Miss Fortune skin out, do want)

Gloves (it be cold in Philly)

A new DS flash cart, as my old one is lost

Soundtrack to the Broadway musical "Parade"

And I think that's about it. I'd ask for a PSP and the KH game but I know I prob won't get that lol

Dnyce

Smash Master
A new pair of headphones

A League of Legends Riot Points card (sexy Candy Cane Miss Fortune skin out, do want)

Gloves
(it be cold in Philly)

A new DS flash cart, as my old one is lost

Soundtrack to the Broadway musical "Parade"

And I think that's about it. I'd ask for a PSP and the KH game but I know I prob won't get that lol
L

:shyguy: :shyguy:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
what does everyone want for xmas
I want cold nights and warm heaters.
Multicolored lights mixing to make a warm orange glow, warm mint hot chocolate made with whole milk, layers and layers of blankets...

For GOD'S SAKE, I shouldn't have to roll down my damned car window to reach a reasonable temperature in DECEMBER. T_T

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I can never have enough ecchi. :3

Also I decided I'm going to try to quit smoking, it's just too expensive. After these last 2 cigs in my pack I'll be done.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
what's wrong with your internet?
Been having a lot of problems getting my router(s) to work for some reason. Before that, my internet just didn't want to work, despite the fact I was paying for it. Before that, I didn't have a working computer for 7 months.

Now I have a working computer and internet connection, but making them work in tandem is proving difficult. Right now I'm using my roommate's cable modem since he's sleeping, but that's hardly ideal.

Dajayman

Just thinking about quitting sounds rough. Nothing I enjoy more than a relaxing smoke (besides ecchi). :(

I gotta stop thinking like that once my last cigs are done... :/

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Just thinking about quitting sounds rough. Nothing I enjoy more than a relaxing smoke (besides ecchi). :(

I gotta stop thinking like that once my last cigs are done... :/
You should start off with nicotine patches. It's not easy by any means, but you will have a much higher chance of success compared with just going cold turkey. If that doesn't work by itself, then it might be best to just gradually lower the number of cigarettes you have a day, until you're able to just go on the patches alone.

Dajayman

Maybe, but nicotine patches cost money too. I'm not quitting because it's bad for my health, I'm quitting so I stop spending money. Just thinking about how much money I spent on cigs makes me sad... :(

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Maybe, but nicotine patches cost money too. I'm not quitting because it's bad for my health, I'm quitting so I stop spending money. Just thinking about how much money I spent on cigs makes me sad... :(
Then think of it as an investment. Spend money now to save money the rest of your life. Delayed gratification and all that jazz

Top Bottom